Death,HOTU Thanos & Adam Warlock with IG vs Lucifer,Michael & Great Evil Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
6 Omnipotent beings battle it out who wins

The Battle takes place in a Alternate Reality

Death- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Death_%28Cosmic_Entity%29

There are no real profile for HOTU Thanos or for Infinity Gauntlet Warlock so I would just say near omniscience

Thanos_6383
Wow..........

Jesse7
The brothers

Mider
micheal out preps thanos so that wouldnt work, also the great evil beast is like equal to the presance so can anyone in this team win i mean the IG is not even a factor in my opinion THOTU would lose to the presance and the brothers combined i think?

golem370
IG beat just about every cosmic being except LT and PF even Death fell to the IG

spideycarnage
if this battle takes place in the MU, thanos with HOTU and adam with IG will win.

Mider
Dark beast once defeated spectre when he had most of the presance power, the IG wouldnt mean nothing to the brothers lucifer makes thanos look like a chump even when lucifer dont have powers, and he scares DC death whom if she is as powerful as her brother lord of dreams she would beat MU death.

Thanos_6383
Lucifer,Michael and GEB will take this.

Lord Urizen
I disagree again.

Thanos with HOTU is enough to beat the brothers and GEB himself.

However the match is unfair since Death and Adam with IG are no match for the brothers ne way.

batdude123
Originally posted by Lord Urizen
I disagree again.

Thanos with HOTU is enough to beat the brothers and GEB himself.

However the match is unfair since Death and Adam with IG are no match for the brothers ne way.

You realize that the Great Evil Beast is the Presence's equal, right?

Big Sexy
Let these threads end. I have seen enough ultimate power threads for a lifetime.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by batdude123
You realize that the Great Evil Beast is the Presence's equal, right?

Yes, but didn't HOTU make Thanos equal to or greater than TOAA?

bigbran
does anyone have pics of the great evil beast.

batdude123
Yes, but didn't HOTU make Thanos equal to or greater than TOAA?

However, what's to say that TOAA is greater than the Great Evil Beast? We've never even seen TOAA. Great Evil Beast, Lucifer, and Michael win this ordeal.

Mider
the great evil beast defeated the spectre when he had most of the presances power, and the great evil beast is said to be older then the presance himself, the brothers would murder the TOAA's team then the one above all would fight the great evil beast and who knows how it would go. and the HOTU gave thanos TOAA power but not cause he did it cause he was smart TOAA knew he'd try to get it and let him so that when Thanos knew he had to die to remake the universe he knew that TOAA found a way out of having to kill himself by letting thanos staeal his power but even then he didnt kill one world where warlock was in, nor death.

Draco69
The entire damn Marvel universe would fall to the brothers working with the Great Evil Beast. Even the TOAA.

The Great Evil Beast is equal to the Presence. The Brothers possess the power and the will to make Creations as they see fit.

This is a rather stupid and lopsided thread if you have even the simplest basics down about the brothers....

erm

bigbran
no they wouldnt, marvel has people like aunt may and squirrel girl, the team would get murdered if they went to marvel.

Thanos_6383
Originally posted by bigbran

Yeah,I wonder what he looks like.

bigbran
me too.

batdude123
no they wouldnt, marvel has people like aunt may and squirrel girl, the team would get murdered if they went to marvel.

Can't argue with that. stick out tongue

kevdude
TGEB doesn't even need Lucifer or Michael, he could do this alone. God and TGEB is the only beings that are Omnipotent in the DCU. Even with Thanos having THOTU wouldn't help, Thanos pretty much knew he was suckered into what he was doing. And what he was doing was what TOAA wanted him to do all along. If it was just Michael and Lucifer they would still win.

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by kevdude
TGEB doesn't even need Lucifer or Michael, he could do this alone. God and TGEB is the only beings that are Omnipotent in the DCU. Even with Thanos having THOTU wouldn't help, Thanos pretty much knew he was suckered into what he was doing. And what he was doing was what TOAA wanted him to do all along. If it was just Michael and Lucifer they would still win.

How would Micheal and Lucifer win against Thanos with HOTU?

Draco69
How would Micheal and Lucifer win against Thanos with HOTU?

Michael possesses the Presence's Power of Creation

Lucifer can create multiverses on a whim.

Do the math....

Thanos with HOTU wasn't nearly as powerful as the two of them combined working together.....

kevdude
Originally posted by Draco69

Lucifer can create multiverses on a whim.

Do the math....

Thanos with HOTU wasn't nearly as powerful as the two of them combined working together.....

agreed thumb up smokin'

Mordum
corection sir lucifer cannot create multiverses he needs his brother michaels help for that. You may continue.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mordum
corection sir lucifer cannot create multiverses he needs his brother michaels help for that. You may continue.

Uh-uh.

http://static.flickr.com/52/127059023_1125af790f_o.jpg

Mordum
Yes that ^ pic illustrates my point quiet nicely. TY. smile

Cosmic Cube
These threads suck.

Cosmic Cube
Uh-uh.

http://static.flickr.com/52/127059023_1125af790f_o.jpg He doesn't have a penis. Interesting.

batdude123
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He doesn't have a penis. Interesting.

I knew somebody was going to bring that up. laughing

Cosmic Cube
And yeah, the DC Omnipotents win. I guess. Who gives a damn?

batdude123
And yeah, the DC Omnipotents win. I guess. Who gives a damn?

Nobody. no expression

bigbran
quite the powerful being w/o a penis.

Draco69
Lucifer doesn't need a penis. All angels are eunuchs.

Though he could make a 16-feet long one if he wanted to...

Cosmic Cube

big grin
You didn't say "Hi."

Draco69
big grin
You didn't say "Hi."

You didn't say "Hi" first....I'm naturally shy....

HI!

batdude123

eek! laughing laughing out loud Happy Dance

bigbran
like doctors tell you you cant increase your penis size, even micheals not that powerful.

Cosmic Cube
You didn't say "Hi" first....I'm naturally shy....

HI! big grin

But honestly, what's the use for a 16 foot penis?

Cosmic Cube
like doctors tell you you cant increase your penis size, even micheals not that powerful.
NO! It can't be true!

Lucifer told me he could help me to satisfy my partner! You lie!

Cosmic Cube
Wonder Woman is infertile.

Draco69
Well, she WAS made of clay...

Cosmic Cube
Well, she WAS made of clay...
laughing

I absolutely loved that one.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
thanos out preps micheal so that wouldnt work, also the great evil beast is like equal to the presance so can anyone in this team win i mean the IG is a huge factor in my opinion THOTU would beat the presance and the brothers combined i think?
did you just sy thanos wins????!!!!!!!!!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!??!?

Cosmic Cube
The Everlovin' Blue-Eyed Thing could beat all of those guys put together. He has the most important weapon. Heart.

Cosmic Cube
The entire damn Marvel universe would fall to the brothers working with the Great Evil Beast. Even the TOAA.

The Great Evil Beast is equal to the Presence. The Brothers possess the power and the will to make Creations as they see fit.

This is a rather stupid and lopsided thread if you have even the simplest basics down about the brothers....

erm

On a more serious note, how would they beat TOAA? At best, they could stalemate him.

It wouldn't matter if this were TOAA vs The Presence, or TOAA vs. The GEB, or TOAA vs TOAA, TOAA, and TOAA. The result would be a stalemate.

Infinity + Infinity x Infinity is still = Infinity.

If TOAA really has limitless power, he shouldn't lose, not even if he faces a billion beings with limitless power.

That would be a paradox.

bigbran
Originally posted by batdude123
However, what's to say that TOAA is greater than the Great Evil Beast? We've never even seen TOAA. Great Evil Beast, Lucifer, and Michael lose this ordeal. Thanos is just too much for these chumps.
i thought you liked dc more.

Cosmic Cube

I thought you liked Kittens.

bigbran

Lucifer can create multiverses if him and micheal put all there power together.

Do the math....

Thanos with HOTU was more powerful as the two of them combined working together.....
preach on brother preach

batdude123

You ASS!!! mad

Lord Urizen
This is what i want Clarified once and for all.

Can Lucifer created universes or multiverses? There are so many rumors about the extent of his power, it's rediculous.

Draco, ur the expert aren't you? That image you posted only said that he was creating a universe, not a multiverse ! And if he is capable of creating a multiverse, then how so and what comic issues can you refer to to prove this as fact?

And again, How are the brothers more powerful than Thanos w HOTU? Can you compare feats, i would really appreciate it. wink

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by Mider
depends on how powerful THOTU is some say its only universal yet stronger then the IG for sure but the story kinda pointed to it being the power of TOAA if thast true then it is more powerful then lucifer

In another thread, Mider a major DC fan pointed out that Thanos with HOTU is much stronger than classic IG, and was even suggested to be on par with TOAA......

If this is the case, how is Lucifer by himself more powerful than Thanos w HOTU ?

leonidas
This is what i want Clarified once and for all.

Can Lucifer created universes or multiverses? There are so many rumors about the extent of his power, it's rediculous.

Draco, ur the expert aren't you? That image you posted only said that he was creating a universe, not a multiverse ! And if he is capable of creating a multiverse, then how so and what comic issues can you refer to to prove this as fact?

And again, How are the brothers more powerful than Thanos w HOTU? Can you compare feats, i would really appreciate it. wink

hotu was never shown to be TRULY multiversal in its influence. thanos wanted to end everything but couldn't. warlock was outside his sphere of influence. death was as well. and there was no evidence those weren't simply m-bodies of the abstracts. hotu=stupidity at it's MARVELous heights. big grin

Lord Urizen
Originally posted by leonidas
hotu was never shown to be TRULY multiversal in its influence. thanos wanted to end everything but couldn't. warlock was outside his sphere of influence. death was as well. and there was no evidence those weren't simply m-bodies of the abstracts. hotu=stupidity at it's MARVELous heights. big grin

HOTU did seem like a desperate story.

leonidas
yes

Mordum
Lucifer cannot create multiverses. Only the combined powers of michael and lucifer can create a multiverse.

Mr Master

Everyone's been asking for pics of the infamous Great Evil Beast.

Here it appears in one of it's forms to these "amazonian" type warriors, it apparently manifested itself as a female version, probably to relate to these warrior women that worship the Beast.

though I think with all the majesty they drew this with, it should be the actual incarnation, but I'm not sure. It takes on female form in this scenerio.

Let's give it a bit of drama first.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mr Master
Everyone's been asking for pics of the infamous Great Evil Beast.

Here it appears in one of it's forms to these "amazonian" type warriors, it apparently manifested itself as a female version, probably to relate to these warrior women that worship the Beast.

though I think with all the majesty they drew this with, it should be the actual incarnation, but I'm not sure. It takes on female form in this scenerio.

Let's give it a bit of drama first.

The Beast in it's entirety.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=at29ju.jpg

Mr Master
The Beast in it's entirety.

http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=at29ju.jpg

Mr Master

Mr Master

Mr Master

bigbran
thanks, i thought he looked like a griffin or something.
but did micheal and lufifer creat every being, hotu did, including;
living tribunal,eternity,g,infinity,death...etc
the only thing that he didnt make there was, adam warlock,someone else, and maybe pheonix(we dont know)

Mordum
Yo Mr Master...Mordum here can you post some pics when GEB fought spectre. That is if pics even exist of that fight.

K Von Doom
Great Evil Beast has the worst name for a 'cosmic' being

Mr Master

Mr Master

Mr Master
Originally posted by Mordum
Yo Mr Master...Mordum here can you post some pics when GEB fought spectre. That is if pics even exist of that fight.

I'm looking for that, I don't know if it exists iether, but if it does I'll find it.

Cosmic Cube
Mr. Master, your post is ridiculously confusing.

bigbran
did you know that mr blonde guy has been on here over a year and has 0 posts

Mr Master
Mr. Master, your post is ridiculously confusing.

lol,

Why Cube?

I'll do my best to explain it further but tell me what's so confusing?

Mr Master
did you know that mr blonde guy has been on here over a year and has 0 posts

He must be advent listener or is it reader,

which basically equates to an intellectual so it's propably a good thing.

Cosmic Cube
lol,

Why Cube?

I'll do my best to explain it further but tell me what's so confusing?

How the hell was the universe destroyed before the Presence created it?

Mordum
I believe he was saying that imperiex destroyed the previous universe before he created a new one...the one that everyone lives in now.

bigbran
imperiex stinks

Mr Master
How the hell was the universe destroyed before the Presence created it?

I see,

this had me confused too.

but it's obvious he must of travelled back to the dawn of time, where he destroyed himself and the universe along with it.

Then the Presence remakes the DC universe along with Imperiex, why he remakes him is beyond me, but He does work in mysterious ways, lol.

Let's not forget the Time-travelling Anti-Monitor attempted to prevent the birth of a positive matter universe & ensure the birth of a anti-matter universe in the same way, in Crisis #10 this is explained in depth.

But if you wanna check out the whole Imperiex story get "Superman: Our World's at War Secret Files", starts at #1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.