Batman/Wolverine VS Captain America/Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
All gadgets and all powers are on. There is no prep, but each team knows the other and their abilities. Which team wins?

batdude123
Oooooooooooo! Good one badabing! wink I'll give the edge to Batman and Wolverine's team, 6-7/10.

Rick/Genis
probably batmans team

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Oooooooooooo! Good one badabing! wink I'll give the edge to Batman and Wolverine's team, 6-7/10.
Thanks. You and Capt have good debates, I want to see if anybody can take both of you on. cool
I vote Bats and Wolvie win.

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Thanks. You and Capt have good debates, I want to see if anybody can take both of you on. cool
I vote Bats and Wolvie win.

I doubt it. shifty stick out tongue

braz
yup. no doubt, Bats n Wolvie def take this.

crucifixio
it woulda been a better fight if u pit Batman and Winter Soldier vs NightWing n Cap

braz
^yea.

badabing
Originally posted by crucifixio
it woulda been a better fight if u pit Batman and Winter Soldier vs NightWing n Cap
Batdude123 and Capt It Up spent several page debating Batman vs Wolverine. I wanted to see them them argue as a team against other people. wink

Tshern
Bats and Big W take this.

badabing
Bump smile

batdude123
^ Everybody agrees that Wolverine and Bataman would win. So we don't have anybody to debate. stick out tongue Make another thread that would have those two on a team, but make it a closer fight. wink

capt it up
Originally posted by batdude123
I doubt it. shifty stick out tongue
agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.