Wolverine Runs the Guantlet With a Twist...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
For this guantlet, Wolverine has a faster healing factor, speed enhance by 2x, and his strength is in the 50 ton range.

Guantlet:
Daredevil
Captain America
Batman
Beast
Sabretooth
Spider-man
Thing
Current Juggernaut (w/o the gem of Cytorrak)
Ultimate Colossus
Savage Hulk

How far does he get?

Rick/Genis
Wolverine gets warn down by daredevil (still wins)

Then Rogers teaches him what REAL fighting is :P

Thunderstrike
Batkick.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

Wolverine could take Daredevil's best shots all day and still kick Matts ass in under a minute

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Batkick.

stick out tongue

spideycarnage
if current juggy is still ammune to physical damage wovie is done.

Rick/Genis
I'm was joking about Daredevil.. but Batkick does say it all..

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if current juggy is still ammune to physical damage wovie is done.

Current Juggernaut is wickedly durable, but he is not immune to physical damage.

Nova Angel

I hope you are joking heal make it all the way to hulk and probably cut off his head for the win. Even without the enhancements he would make it to Spider-Man and have alot trouble but might get through if he plays it right and will easily take out Thing, Jugg head I don't no, is he still unkillable.

batdude123
Originally posted by Nova Angel
I hope you are joking heal make it all the way to hulk and probably cut off his head for the win. Even without the enhancements he would make it to Spider-Man and have alot trouble but might get through if he plays it right and will easily take out Thing, Jugg head I don't no, is he still unkillable.

No respect for Thing... mad

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Nova Angel

okay, see... I was joking about DAREDEVIL... and I'll even go so far as to say Captain America... but Batman will take him down...

spideycarnage
Originally posted by batdude123
No respect for Thing... mad

With the 50 ton strength rage, and the adimatium thing doesn't stand a chance if u think about.. Ultimate wolvie could of killed thing if wolvie wasn't poisoned.

Rick/Genis
ultimate wolvie would be slaughtered by ultimate thing!

batdude123
Originally posted by spideycarnage
With the 50 ton strength rage, and the adimatium thing doesn't stand a chance if u think about.. Ultimate wolvie could of killed thing if wolvie wasn't poisoned.

I know, but I was making more of a generalized statement that Thing doesn't get very much respect.

Darth_Erebus
For this guantlet, Wolverine has a faster healing factor, speed enhance by 2x, and his strength is in the 50 ton range.

Guantlet:
Daredevil
Captain America
Batman
Beast
Sabretooth
Spider-man
Thing
Current Juggernaut (w/o the gem of Cytorrak)
Ultimate Colossus
Savage Hulk

How far does he get?

But Wolverine doesn't have those abilities.

Nova Angel
I know, but I was making more of a generalized statement that Thing doesn't get very much respect.

yeah I to know what you mean, and I's got's mad respect for Thing, but Rock and Adamantium don't mix

Psyquis52
It's clobberin time.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
But Wolverine doesn't have those abilities.

I know, that's why the title contains "With a Twist" in it. wink

TheKahn
With the aforementioned stipulations I believe that it would be possible for Wolverine to win a majority of his fights up to the Hulk. Wolverine would match up decently against everyone before that with only his normal power-set (I'm not saying normal Wolvie would beat them 10/10, only that he could give a good fight). When you add an even greater healing factor, double his speed, and grant him class 50 strength then you make him a very difficult opponent to put down.

Now depending on how far out there you want to take his new healing factor rate, he might and I mean might be able to stalemate the Hulk. However, assuming it is only given a increase in line with the rest of his attributes then I just can not see how even this enhanced Wolverine (barring PIS and CIS) could beat the Hulk.

Darth_Erebus
I know, that's why the title contains "With a Twist" in it. wink

So basically you're inventing a character.

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
With the aforementioned stipulations I believe that it would be possible for Wolverine to win a majority of his fights up to the Hulk. Wolverine would match up decently against everyone before that with only his normal power-set (I'm not saying normal Wolvie would beat them 10/10, only that he could give a good fight). When you add an even greater healing factor, double his speed, and grant him class 50 strength then you make him a very difficult opponent to put down.

Now depending on how far out there you want to take his new healing factor rate, he might and I mean might be able to stalemate the Hulk. However, assuming it is only given a increase in line with the rest of his attributes then I just can not see how even this enhanced Wolverine (barring PIS and CIS) could beat the Hulk.

The type of healing factor I'm using for this thread to double, would be where he can get shot with a few bullets before falling down.

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
So basically you're inventing a character.

That's the point of With a Twist threads.

spideycarnage
ultimate wolvie would be slaughtered by ultimate thing!

they did fight wolvie had him beat until he passed out from poision.

Rick/Genis
well then it was BS, because ultimate thing has taken WAY to much pressure to be taken out by wolverine

Nova Angel
well then it was BS, because ultimate thing has taken WAY to much pressure to be taken out by wolverine

not much different from Wolverine though

StyleTime
With the powerups, Wolverine could make it to Hulk without a whole lot a of trouble. His only real battle would be against Spiderman and Hulk.

Whiteclipse
no with class 50 strength and 2x the speed he would thrash spiderman, now against venom would be interesting

RogerRamjet
Wolverine kills all, slices Batfool inta pieces and pwns the savate Hulk then he goes off and humiliates Hal Jordan/Green Lantern by bitchslapping him, rapes Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Huntress in a foursome and finally decapitates Superman and Captain Marvel...

badabing
If he makes it past Thing then juggy should be able to take him. I'm surprised Capt hasn't hit this thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.