What If.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
The Asgardian Destroyer, and the Juggernaut teamed up and went on a rampage on the earth? Would the heros at marvel stop them or would the world be destroyed?

To defeat them you must kill them both, or bfr them

Both characters are at there best, and are written without PIS

TheKahn
Juggernaut could easily be handled by numerous individuals as well as entire teams through either telepathy or BFR. Now the Asgardian Destroyer presents a different challenge, especially depending on who is animating it and if that person can be attacked.

While I'm not aware of BFR ever being used against it, I would assume that one of the enchantments placed on it would prevent it from being simply teleported away (as it was intended to fight the Celestials). If that is the case then Marvel Earth will have a more difficult time dealing with it. However, given the number and variety of super-powered individuals who live there I would imagine that a sufficient tactic could be devised to defeat it.

Soujaboy
I think these two would lose

Rick/Genis
couldn't blackbolt protect the earth from it.... or would that be a double edged sword?

Thunderstrike
Juggernaut would be the easier of the two to take out. Here's who I would use:

Moondragon
Thor
Beta Ray
Hercules
Vision
Scarlet witch

Thor and Hercules hold off the Destroyer while Vision and Beta Ray get Juggy's helmet off, allowing Moondragon to mind rape him with ease. After that's taken care of, Thor and Beta Ray both Godblast the Destroyer, which should undo the incantation that holds him together. Wanda is there to make sure luck goes in their favor.

Soleran
thats a plan alright, not even very many hero's required.

leonidas
i'm not sure a godblast could take out destroyer (or was that what thor used in the ragnarok saga -- i thought it was the odinpower), but i would assume someone like strange could go astral, confront the animating spirit in the astral world and overcome it.

i see no way these 2 could possibly take over the earth.

Space M ummy
these two are nowhere near strong enough to take over earth. Xavier at full potential tore the cyttorak gem out of juggernaut and imprisoned him in it...and there are a LOT of psionics running around 616.

The destroyer is a LITTLE more difficult- at it's strongest powered by earth's skyfathers it was 1000 feet tall and nigh invincible. Still, I doubt we're talking about THAT version of the destroyer (as it's only been shown once under extraordinary circumstances) the standard destroyer could easily be put down by strange, sentry, genis, graviton (really, what can the destroyer do to graviton? the man moves continents with zero effort) etc. Isn't the destroyer made of metal? Magneto shows up, it gets manhandled...etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.