Battle of the Thunder Gods!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Here's the fight:

Beta Ray Bill

vs

Thor

vs

Eric Masterson Thor

here's the trick: No hammers. Flat out fist fight. Who wins?

Rick/Genis
Beta Ray has been without a hammer the most.. he wins.

Soujaboy
Beta Ray wins

Avalonofthewind
BRB - He's beaten Thor fair and square without the hammer before.

spetznaz
BRB wins the fight.

lft4ded
IDK, I'd give it to Thor. Has BRB beaten Thor aside from their initial encounter? You know how Thor is about needing to take an opponent's full measure before he really wails on them, that and his 60 seconds had expired. I know he lost to Warrior Madness Thor along with Surfer.

CaptainStoic
PIS, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but without the hammer Beta Ray Bill beat Thor, while he had possesion of Mjolnir, now that he has it, why didn't he grow incalculably more powerful... I stated once before that everyone that has come to possess the hammer has grown far stronger than they were without it, even Superman did... so why is Beta Ray Bill the only one that has remained the same... it actually seems like he got weaker than he originally was without it.... because in their fight, Thor was going all out, I own the comics so I know this to be fact. My question is, did Marvel retcon Beta Ray Bill? The original Beta Ray Bill fought like Thor with Wolverines berserker like tendancies.

Psyquis52
Eric Masterson upsets you all and steals the win.

joesha28
BRB did beat Thor in h2h, but FYI they were both KOed but the Heat revived BRB.

CaptainStoic
And that was his old incarnation, right? You can be biased if you want, because you are most likely pro Thor, but the fact remains, Bill without beat Thor with the hammer, in their very first clash. I'm not picking sides, I for instance like Roy Jones Jr. as champ over Antonio Tarver, but I'll admit right away that Tarver can beat him.

grey fox
BRB

spideycarnage
BRB again

the Darkone
Really Thor will wins, longer the battle goes on greater the chance of Thor going warrior madness and kicking their ass to hela relam.

Etrigan
Bill wins, because he's Judge Mortis with a hammer.

No.

Bill wins, because he's beaten Thor before, and he uses the hammer least.

the Darkone
BRB and Thor are even, Thor would beat him in a long battle also it is very possible that Thor can go warrior madness on his ass he has done it more than once before. I really like both, me personnally stalemate, eric masterson gets rape.

outarddwarf
BRB takes the cake!

joesha28
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
And that was his old incarnation, right? You can be biased if you want, because you are most likely pro Thor, but the fact remains, Bill without beat Thor with the hammer, in their very first clash. I'm not picking sides, I for instance like Roy Jones Jr. as champ over Antonio Tarver, but I'll admit right away that Tarver can beat him.

Do not judge me.. cos i'm a Thor fan. My points are always based on analysis. Read the comic again. Buddy. It did state that BRB was revived by the heat after the double KO.

Validus
Bill wins. I know everyone hates the handbooks but BRB and Thor have exactly even stats in all but one area which is fighting skill. Bill has a 5 and Thor has a 4.

leonidas
thor.

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
thor.
You're a hater, leo!

Thunderstrike
I'll even say it. Beta is a much better fighter than Thor. By a hair though.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
You're a hater, leo!

nah, a lover actually -- of thor!!

stick out tongue

if thor ever decided to truly see bill as an enemy, i really don't think bill could beat him. thor has a strange tendency to always hold back if he likes you. he did it against both gladiator and silver surfer. if on the otherhand he sees you as a true enemy . . .

hang

giljotiini

death

Validus
I see the two fighting all day. Thor is definitely nasty when going all out but Bill took two planets blowing up in his face in Stormbreaker and kept on trucking. He definitely won't be put down easy and I see Bill going into beserk mode quicker than Thor.

guy222
thor

Philosophía
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Beta is a much better fighter than Thor. By a hair though. Does not compute.

Mindset
He is slightly much better than Thor, duh!

Philosophía
I followed one of the links in his signature. The Sheer idiocy one.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28771&perpage=20&highlight=superman+vs+wolverine&pagenumber=16

Mshinu
Thor beats down Bill and rides him home.

DickBlazer
Bill has already beaten Thor more than once correct ?

Why is this stiil a question ?

Parmaniac

Batman-Prime
BRB 4/10
Thor 4/10
Masterson Thor 2/10

stick out tongue

JakeTheBank
Thor.

h1a8
Anyone who reads comics should know Bill would be the winner. He beat Thor already in a h2h match.

Batman-Prime
^ohno H18 you didn't!!!

Bentley
Bill one-shots Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.