So you're a cop...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
There is an enemy threatening to end the world so all the superheroes went to stop him leaving the "weak" villains for the cops cause they could handle it. You're a cop and you're armed with a taser and a pistol:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Pistol_Browning_SFS.jpg ]
How far down the list can you make it or do you just hand in your badge.

1. Howard the Duck(i know he's good but he went rogue)
2. Puck (also went rogue)
3. Hammerhead
4. fabulous frog man
5. Shocker

Rick/Genis
I don't know about you guys, but Frog man is the be all end all! That's not a fair match! big grin

grey fox
Howard - I'll be eating cooked duck at the end of the day.

Puck - A midget...hah i'd run the bastard over with my patrol car , taser his corpse and fire a few bullets in him just to be sure.

Hammer head- His head is indestructible . His body isn't. Do the math.

Frogman - They guy's a dick i say we want to let him join the police force , then i cuff him to a radiator when his guards down and give him the 'ol one, two pistol whip.

Shocker - Shoot him , several times in fact , the man has no body armour and his blast's take ages (In comparison with a gun) to charge.

Psyquis52
I'm a suck shot with a gun. So I'd probably miss Puck. I don't know if I could handle puck.

I'll settle for the duck.

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox
Howard - I'll be eating cooked duck at the end of the day.

Puck - A midget...hah i'd run the bastard over with my patrol car , taser his corpse and fire a few bullets in him just to be sure.

Hammer head- His head is indestructible . His body isn't. Do the math.

Frogman - They guy's a dick i say we want to let him join the police force , then i cuff him to a radiator when his guards down and give him the 'ol one, two pistol whip.

Shocker - Shoot him , several times in fact , the man has no body armour and his blast's take ages (In comparison with a gun) to charge.
I like how you think in fact me n grey are partners.....can we be partners cuz ide be the bald violent black cop like " Lets shoot this mutha****@" and you know how cool they are!

Psyquis52
Originally posted by outavodka
I like how you think in fact me n grey are partners.....can we be partners cuz ide be the bald violent black cop like " Lets shoot this mutha****@" and you know how cool they are!

Are you sure you're outavodka because it sounds to me like you're drinking a little much.beerdrunk

Marvel Boy
I could take out all those punks in a good old fashion rumble

grey fox
Originally posted by outavodka

Damn straight partner , go to town on that *******....

Scoobless
Puck is bulletproof.... everyone else is killable

Deadpool14
since when is Puck bullet proof? I'd roast the duck, throw the dwarf, stick my taser in Hammerhead's mouth, blow the frogs head off, and shock Shocker in the eye.gunsmilie

outavodka
thas the spirit, hell a good ol pistol whipn aint enuf no mo, time we sho these bastardt wat for

Milkie
Do I get Back Up?

badabing
I'd clear them out.2guns

NoFate007
All the way. Why? Because the cops in comics are idiots, terrible shots, and are purposely toned down so that the heroes can look cooler. Anybody with sense and a handgun could take down these people, including Shocker. All you'd have to do is not wear your uniform and you'd be able to fire off a few shots without them knowing you even have a gun. You fire at Shocker from behind, unload a Walter P99 or something on him, he's not dodging 16 bullets lol.

bean_machine
Give me an MP5K and a couple frag nades and I'll have me some fun. Woot Woot.

Either that or like posted above a good ol pistol whip will wok just as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.