Asmodel vs. Genis-Vell... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Asmodel, as he was when he fought Superman, vs. Genis-Vell in his Photon stage.

Who wins... ?

Rick/Genis
I don't know who the other guy is but Genis wins wink

S.S
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
laughing

King KAM
I don't know who the other guy is but Genis wins wink sounds aboot right to me

Avalonofthewind

Not a very good way of making a decision...

Asmodel was the head general of heaven's (yes..THE heaven) army...and extremely powerful.

NOTHING has been shown to hurt this guy in the physical plane, and he can create and destroy matter with a thought (unlike Genis who at best can manipulate it.)

When the guy attempted to take heaven over and overthrow god, god himself stopped him as he trampled through everyone else.

Asmodel wins.

King KAM
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Not a very good way of making a decision...

Asmodel was the head general of heaven's (yes..THE heaven) army...and extremely powerful.

NOTHING has been shown to hurt this guy in the physical plane, and he can create and destroy matter with a thought (unlike Genis who at best can manipulate it.)

When the guy attempted to take heaven over and overthrow god, god himself stopped him as he trampled through everyone else.

Asmodel wins. yet genis would roast him, you DC fanboy.....

Soleran
how come Asmodel didn't stop Lobo too when he was in Heaven tearing it upsmile

Rick/Genis
did you see the wink dude... you HAD to have seen the wink!

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
yet genis would roast him, you DC fanboy.....

If using logic makes me a fanboy great.

What are you, like 5 years old with name calling? Go haunt some Thanos threads...

olympian
Id like to see more of him outside the Superman bit. He seems interesting.

How about a small thread about Asmodel? What say yous?

King KAM

What are you, like 5 years old with name calling? Go haunt some Thanos threads... i haunt thanos threads just as much as u back up whack ass one arc DC villains...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by King KAM
i haunt thanos threads just as much as u back up whack ass one arc DC villains...

I back the winner...regardless of company. If you want to limit yourself on "coolness" factor...feel free. Your opinion on these boards means very little in general anyway as you never have anything to contribute. wink

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by olympian
Id like to see more of him outside the Superman bit. He seems interesting.

How about a small thread about Asmodel? What say yous?

Once I get my scanner connected again, I may post some more scans of the guy. I'm also waiting to get some of the Day of Judgement issues as well.

It all depends, lately there seem to be a lot of kids on the forum, and the effort seems like a lot for guys that won't keep an open mind in the first place.

King KAM
I back the winner...regardless of company. If you want to limit yourself on "coolness" factor...feel free. Your opinion on these boards means very little in general anyway as you never have anything to contribute. wink i contribute when i feel like it....but its so much more fun to not state reasons.

Rick/Genis
Once I get my scanner connected again, I may post some more scans of the guy. I'm also waiting to get some of the Day of Judgement issues as well.

It all depends, lately there seem to be a lot of kids on the forum, and the effort seems like a lot for guys that won't keep an open mind in the first place.

why do you keep telling people how inferior they are to you because they have a different opinion?

Avalonofthewind
why do you keep telling people how inferior they are to you because they have a different opinion?

Last I remember, saying that people do not have an "open mind" was not the same as saying "You are inferior..."

Anyway, this is off topic. Asmodel wins for the reasons I stated prior.

Rick/Genis
See, I'm having trouble with this.

Asmodel was that guy from the Zauriel Arc of JLA Right?

Just seems like when Genis Fought Rune King thor and took his hammer head on, he'd be able to take on just about anyone.

I honestly don't remember the reality shaping powers.

Rick/Genis
crap... I reposted the same thing...

Avalonofthewind
See, I'm having trouble with this.

Asmodel was that guy from the Zauriel Arc of JLA Right?

Just seems like when Genis Fought Rune King thor and took his hammer head on, he'd be able to take on just about anyone.

I honestly don't remember the reality shaping powers.

It was stated in the JLA issues. Also, when waging war on heaven, he actually made to god's/presence palace. It took the presence itself to stop him.

The guys blood alone is the universal solvent. That's ridiculously powerful on it's own.

I'm hoping Grant revisits his character and fleshes out his character more... I'd love to get more backstory on him.

Mider
you also forget his scream anyone with out a pure heart dies from asmodels scream and he can wrestle with supes.

S.S
Avalon I feel you.Lately it's been going down hill the debates suck(mostly due to childish name calling)and alot of members with no clue of what's going on.I find myself exploring the other forums on KMC more often now..........erm

Validus
Originally posted by S.S
Avalon I feel you.Lately it's been going down hill the debates suck(mostly due to childish name calling)and alot of members with no clue of what's going on.I find myself exploring the other forums on KMC more often now..........erm
Traitor. stick out tongue

S.S
Originally posted by Validus
Traitor. stick out tongue
I'll come back for you my Love........... love

Rick/Genis
Well if Asmodel is on par with the presence then it's not a fair matchup...

And Genis could beat supes any day... but that's a thread for another time...

Thunderstrike

What are you, like 5 years old with name calling? Go haunt some Thanos threads...

Yeah, you smart off to him for name calling, yet you act condescending? It's like Balaam and his donkey, Avalon. Who's the bigger ass?

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by S.S

You put a smilie of one guy jizzing on another and you call other people childish? Practice what you preach.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by Mider
you also forget his scream anyone with out a pure heart dies from asmodels scream and he can wrestle with supes.

Just because someone can wrestle with Superman doesn't mean they're a top contender. Metallo can wrestle with Superman. Really, really bad logic.

Personally, I think Asmodel is too much for Genis to handle, but Genis would still put up a better fight than most think.

S.S
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
You put a smilie of one guy jizzing on another and you call other people childish? Practice what you preach.
*Sigh* you again please that is over and done with and you keep bringing it up and again you were the only on complaing about it.Now run along and complete your mission of over hyping the Sentry your doing a marvelous job.

Rick/Genis
when has he overhyped the sentry?

As much as everyone else overhypes superman?

S.S
You can not Over-hype a character who has been around for more then 60 something years.
I know it hurts you to except that Superman is the man and that cant be argued.
The same can't be said about the Sentry.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by S.S
*Sigh* you again please that is over and done with and you keep bringing it up and again you were the only on complaing about it.Now run along and complete your mission of over hyping the Sentry your doing a marvelous job.

Listen to me. Not only did you disobey forum rules, you made a huge hissy fit out of it. Don't talk condescending to me, because I don't post lude things on these forums. You act with reckless abandon like you own the place, when in reality you're far from it. Don't call people childish if you can't act mature enough to talk to other people as equals.

Rick/Genis
plus.... your name has the word "Skeets" in it stick out tongue

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Yeah, you smart off to him for name calling, yet you act condescending? It's like Balaam and his donkey, Avalon. Who's the bigger ass?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Haven't you been on an anti-mider crusade?

Don't throw rocks from a glass house buddy.

Thunderstrike
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Haven't you been on an anti-mider crusade?

Don't throw rocks from a glass house buddy.

I never denied anything. I'm not on an Anti-Mider campaign either. Somebody just needs to dispel the junk.

olympian
"Once I get my scanner connected again, I may post some more scans of the guy. I'm also waiting to get some of the Day of Judgement issues as well."

Ok, appreciated. Let me know when you managed to have them scanned, Avalon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.