Thor runs the no hammer gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Odin is disppointed in Thor for all ways using your Hammer in battle so for 72 hours no Hammer but you keep your strength speed agility etc etc but no other mystical or cosmic powers. Also he gets 5 hours of rest between fights

Lets the Gauntlet begin
1.Jubilee
2.Wolfsbane
3.Gambit
4.Wolverine
5.Batman
6.Armadillo
8.Spider-Man
9.Carnage
10.Raptor & U.S Agent
11.Thing & She Hulk
12.Wendigo & Savage Dragon
13.Pitt
14.Kurse

Raptor- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/raptor2.htm

grey fox
Originally posted by golem370
Odin is disppointed in Thor for all ways using your Hammer in battle so for 72 hours no Hammer but you keep your strength speed agility etc etc but no other mystical or cosmic powers. Also he gets 5 hours of rest between fights

Lets the Gauntlet begin
1.Jubilee
2.Wolfsbane
3.Gambit
4.Wolverine
5.Batman
6.Armadillo
8.Spider-Man
9.Carnage
10.Raptor & U.S Agent
11.Thing & She Hulk
13.Pitt
14.Kurse

Please tell me this is a joke , he slaughters all of them and then Kurse takes him down....

spideycarnage
he gets passed everyone befor kurse. without the his hammer, thor gets owened by kurse.

outarddwarf
class one hundred strength and extreme durability against...
Jubilee?????
Armadillo?????
like the others said everyone but kurse.

golem370
You really think he could make it past 11 12 and 13. I don't

spetznaz

Lets the Gauntlet begin
1.Jubilee
2.Wolfsbane
3.Gambit
4.Wolverine
5.Batman
6.Armadillo
8.Spider-Man
9.Carnage
10.Raptor & U.S Agent
11.Thing & She Hulk
13.Pitt
14.Kurse

If I used to write Thor then I'd have him (without the hammer) still be able to take this entire list (apart from Kurse and maybe Pitt) with EASE and be a total beast.
Thor is much more than just some blonde guy with a hammer, and while some writers know that most do not.

Anyways, Thor should make it to 14 , even with out the hammer.

Crease
With NO mystical ability, i.e Godforce, mystical lightning etc, Pitt kills him.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Crease

he can summon godforce without the mijinor apparantly now

juggernaut66666
pitt couldn't handle even grey hulk who is below thing so thor mps the floor with him

spideycarnage
"Thor can summon godblasts without the Mjolnir. Ask Durok The Demolisher. A being who use to manhandle Normal Thor and Silver Surfer at the same time. But Thor did kill Durok with a godblast nonetheless. Without his Mjolnir. Hulk is screwed."
-Adam Warlock(KMC forums)

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
If I used to write Thor then I'd have him (without the hammer) still be able to take this entire list (apart from Kurse and maybe Pitt) with EASE and be a total beast.
Thor is much more than just some blonde guy with a hammer, and while some writers know that most do not.

Anyways, Thor should make it to 14 , even with out the hammer.

thumb up

You really think he could make it past 11 12 and 13. I don't

Thing gets regularly schooled by anyone above class ninety , she-hulk is weaker.

Wendigo gets it's ass kicked by Wolverine and Hulk . No problem with Thor . I see nothing impressive about Savage Dragon , he's just another Hulk rip off. Thor gives him the old 'One two ,boot to the face' and the green guy's down for the count

Pit was stalemated by Hulk , Iron-man knocked out the Hulk , Thor can beat Iron-man .

Thor>>>>>Iron-Man>>>>>>Hulk>>>>Pitt

Crease
"he can summon godforce without the mijinor apparantly now"

"Thor can summon godblasts without the Mjolnir. Ask Durok The Demolisher. A being who use to manhandle Normal Thor and Silver Surfer at the same time. But Thor did kill Durok with a godblast nonetheless. Without his Mjolnir. Hulk is screwed."

The thread starter stated no mystical abilities...Godforce is a mystical ability, is it not?

spideycarnage
"he can summon godforce without the mijinor apparantly now"

The thread starter stated no mystical abilities...Godforce is a mystical ability, is it not?

tru that, it is a mystical abilty.
Kurse still rips him a new one.

jgiant
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
pitt couldn't handle even grey hulk who is below thing so thor mps the floor with him ?
Explain when pitt fought GREY hulk...

juggernaut66666
my mistake it was savage dragon who fought grey hulk sorry for that post

jgiant
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
my mistake it was savage dragon who fought grey hulk sorry for that post forgiven

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
thumb up

Thing gets regularly schooled by anyone above class ninety , she-hulk is weaker.

Wendigo gets it's ass kicked by Wolverine and Hulk . No problem with Thor . I see nothing impressive about Savage Dragon , he's just another Hulk rip off. Thor gives him the old 'One two ,boot to the face' and the green guy's down for the count

Pit was stalemated by Hulk , Iron-man knocked out the Hulk , Thor can beat Iron-man .

Thor>>>>>Iron-Man>>>>>>Hulk>>>>Pitt Iron Man>hulk? I don't think so...iron man even hurting hulk is pis...iron man can't even handle a direct hit from a mad hulk...

spideycarnage
Originally posted by jgiant
Iron Man>hulk? I don't think so...iron man even hurting hulk is pis...iron man can't even handle a direct hit from a mad hulk...

very tru. but i think ironman can take some fights maybe 4/10 or 3/10

Etrigan
He goes down on Kurse. Everyone else is cleared easily.

jgiant
yeah...if thor still has godforce i agree...

Scoobless
Kurse has around twice Thor's strength and durability levels so he may be a step too far without any of Thor's magical abilities

Without Mjolnir i still think he could take Kurse using his other powers.... but for this thread Kurse would give him a hell of a time

Depending on where the fight takes place Thor may be able to get his hands on some iron to pummel Kurse with though

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html

leonidas
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kurse has around twice Thor's strength and durability levels so he may be a step too far without any of Thor's magical abilities

Without Mjolnir i still think he could take Kurse using his other powers.... but for this thread Kurse would give him a hell of a time

Depending on where the fight takes place Thor may be able to get his hands on some iron to pummel Kurse with though

http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html

thumbs_up

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by jgiant
Iron Man>hulk? I don't think so...iron man even hurting hulk is pis...iron man can't even handle a direct hit from a mad hulk...

To be honest, it is Iron Man > Hulk. Hulk has been downed by Iron Man on more than one occasion. Stark did it with on punch. To be honest, in an all out fight, Hulk won't win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.