The avengers vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
FF have stopped Galactus, but can the Avengers?

spideycarnage
yes, only with prep, and strange on their side.

DigiMark007
Strange was never an Avenger. FF only stopped him due to either Ultimate Nullifier or by reasoning with him.

Avengers get owned.

Rick/Genis
pssssssh! Captain America cuts Galactus' head off with a well placed shield throw wink

Tshern
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Strange was never an Avenger. FF only stopped him due to either Ultimate Nullifier or by reasoning with him.

Avengers get owned.

Completely agreed.

And Digi: Holy cow! Your sig is an epitome of coolness!

DigiMark007
^^ Thanks. smile I'm doing one for every ASM issue I get as they come (once a month).

Tshern
Was that in your duel? If you lost I really have to consider mutilating everyone who voted against you.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tshern
Was that in your duel? If you lost I really have to consider mutilating everyone who voted against you.

Nah, this was on my own. I don't get lucky enough to have Spidey renders in my duels.

Deadpool14
Galactus yawns and they all die.

willRules
Without prep they get stomped on...............literally..................

Thunderstrike
Too true.

Grimm22
The only time that the Avengers have ever defeated Galactus was when he was extremly weak.

Of course this was with the help of the FF and had one of the absolute coolest finishers ever. Mr. Fantastic being used as a giant rubber band and flinging the Thing straight at Galactus's face. laughing

Truely one of comics greatest moments

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by spideycarnage
yes, only with prep, and strange on their side. Strange is a defender not an avenger

Rick/Genis
Come on guys! One well placed comment by Rick Jones gets the team to thinking of an Idea without him even knowing it. That's how it ussually happens big grin

Trust the Rick!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.