nightwing vs batman beyond

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightwing 1996
who would win between nightwing and the new batman

AcousticDoc
nightwing would own Terry Mcginnis. BB is brawler and not as well trained compared to nightwing.

Darth Macabre
Terry wins....If he's in his suit.

If it's just h2h, no weapons, then Dick wins.

cherry cola
Good fight Nightwing takes 8/10 Batman Beyond get two wins because of the suit.

marvelprince
The suit really amps up Terry so I think he'd get the win 6/10 here

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
The suit really amps up Terry so I think he'd get the win 6/10 here

Co-sign

Mainstream
old bruce once beat Terry in the suit (batman beyond comic book I swear to god) Nightwing is basically Batman Jr. so I'd go with Nightwing on this one. though it' d be a cool long battle. tohslaugh

Juntai
Originally posted by Mainstream
old bruce once beat Terry in the suit (batman beyond comic book I swear to god) Nightwing is basically Batman Jr. so I'd go with Nightwing on this one. though it' d be a cool long battle. tohslaugh holding back against your exhaulted mentor and/or losing to bruce wayne both are nothing to be shamed of. Terry should win, if we're not considering him early Terry, but after he's trained a while and got comfortable with being Batman.

marvelprince
Terry may have started out as a brawler but he's gotten trained and has come a long way, I doubt he's as good h2h as NW but the suit will give him that extra edge.

BTW Old Bruce is still awesome. He'd still take it to NW IMO. He's like a wrinked Chuck Norris

nightwing 1996
now let me put a twist on it a all out brawl

MrHeavySilence
Nightwing is so much smarter though. What does the Batman Beyond suit have that Nightwing doesn't? Jetpacks and invisibility cloak: both of which make very little difference in the fight against a mini-Batman.

Tallis
um. The suit gives him a lot of extra strengh, such as being able to pick up a truck

superman41082
Hmmmmm..... Good one...... I don't know much about Terry Mcginnis, just that somehow he's Bruce's son, even though he came from sperm from another man confused . Anyways, I'm not going to pick because I don't know much about him, but I'll say Dick's definately no slouch, and I have faith in him. Just posted to tell you that's a good topic and I look forward to being educated on Terry by this......

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Nightwing is so much smarter though. What does the Batman Beyond suit have that Nightwing doesn't? Jetpacks and invisibility cloak: both of which make very little difference in the fight against a mini-Batman.

Strength enhancers, sense preceptors, automatic batarangs, gliders....Alot of stuff Nightwing doesn't have.

Originally posted by superman41082
Hmmmmm..... Good one...... I don't know much about Terry Mcginnis, just that somehow he's Bruce's son, even though he came from sperm from another man confused . Anyways, I'm not going to pick because I don't know much about him, but I'll say Dick's definately no slouch, and I have faith in him. Just posted to tell you that's a good topic and I look forward to being educated on Terry by this......

He's Bruce son, but Warren McGinnis' sperm was overridden with Bruce's DNA.

If we're taking Terry from Epilogue, I think he could give Dick a good fight withOUT his suit....Adding the suit to him, just gives him a definite win.

AcousticDoc
Epilogue Terry would own nightwing, but the terry in Batman beyond is too inexperienced to fight NW.

Superherovandal
yeah that terry is a beast.

nightwing 1996
nightwing would defintly beat him he would discharge the suit some how

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by nightwing 1996
nightwing would defintly beat him he would discharge the suit some how

Definitely? Not if it's the Terry from Epilogue....He's highly trained, and experienced....It would be a very good fight.

nightwing 1996
allright you caght me

AcousticDoc
It wouldn't be a fair fight. It would be like a knight versus a navy seal. The technology would seal the deal for epilogue Terry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.