Black Bolt's voice vs. Classic Juggernaut's charge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Could BB stop the Juggernaut from charging? (And please, no jokes about BB taking away Cain's credit card.)

Rick/Genis
Yes. BFR.

JOE NUNEZ
Of course .....

Mindship
Though I like BB way more than Jug, isn't Jug's charge supposed to be one of those Marvel absolutes ("Once he gets moving, Nothing can stop him"wink? Whereas BB's voice, while extremely powerful, is generally not considered as absolute. Hopefully I expressed this correctly. In which case, I would have to give this one to the Juggster.

Khellendros
I don't think the voice, even a scream, would stop him. It may tear the ground up at his feet, leaving him in a pit, depending on how close they are. But it won't stop him completely.

bitca730
Has Blackbolt ever yelled? Honestly the only thing I've seen him do is the HoM versus Apocalypse thing, but I'm not an avid comic reader...if he has ever yelled what was the effects of it and how much damage did he do? I always thought Blackbolts scream was a be all to end all type of thing in Marvel, meaning he hasn't spoken in years and a whisper easily took out a 5000 year old Alpha level mutant...but hasn't Juggernaut been stopped moving by other powerful beings before?

Crease
I believe the original line was "Nothing on Earth can stop the human Juggernaut"...That may not be it verbatim but I do know his "unstoppableness" only applies people or forces from Earth. That's why War Hulk was able to stop his movement with Celstial Tech. If what Gladiator did to Juggs in the old X-men cartoon had happened in comics, it also would be considered canon.

Rick/Genis
Not to mention... Black Bolt made a Supreme being blink.

And only because he opened his mouth.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7760/untitled1sx.png

Thanks The Kahn

Milkie
Yes

Crease
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Not to mention... Black Bolt made a Supreme being blink.

And only because he opened his mouth.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7760/untitled1sx.png

Thanks The Kahn

Very impressive. But if BB is from Earth, amd last I checked the Inhumans were, he doesn't stop Juggernaut from moving forward.

Soleran
War Hulk did, I don't see BB's scream stopping Juggernaut out of the realm of possibility.

Rick/Genis
why? Because Juggernaut said so?

God I'm hating juggernaut right now!

Tron
Originally posted by Crease
I believe the original line was "Nothing on Earth can stop the human Juggernaut"...That may not be it verbatim but I do know his "unstoppableness" only applies people or forces from Earth. That's why War Hulk was able to stop his movement with Celstial Tech. If what Gladiator did to Juggs in the old X-men cartoon had happened in comics, it also would be considered canon.

It wasn't the Celestial tech alone that stopped him, it was the fact that War was syphoning power from two universes at the time.

King KAM
Am i the only one who thinks that this thread is dumb as f*ck?

Soujaboy
Yes, it seems like a good challenge to me. It's not just a brawl like the other threads Juggernauts, thus I like it. If you don't why spam? just don't post.

I dont think Juggernaut would stop walking, but the world around him would be no more.

Thunderstrike
He'd just fall into a very large pit which is the remains of the land after the scream.

Darth Macabre
Of course he could....All he has to do is cancel the cards, and cut 'em up....Sorry had to be done.stick out tongue

But no, the ground around Juggernaut would be no more, but he still 'be able to' move.

grey fox
The land would be completely devastated , but emerging from a deep crater , the Unstoppable Juggernaut step's forward. His momentum drained slightly.

Wynndar
er...that supreme being was vastly more powerful than Jugs and Cytorrak combined...Jug's being "unstoppable" is only because he is marginally more powerful than his oponents i.e. Colossus. Vortex collects galaxies! If Blackbolt made Vortex blink, then I dont know how much more evidence we need.

Soujaboy
So what about the fact that in Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak was able to imprison Galactus in the crimson cosmos. Btw this wasn't a starving Galactus, besides that Eternity failed in getting rid of Cyttorak
does that sound weak to you? Vortex collects galaxies? Cyttorak destroys dimensions.

Juggernaut being unstoppable is due to magic, not being just stronger than his opponents.

Grimm22
Um yeah if Black Bolt screamed as loud as he could Juggenaut would not be moving. Heck he would be lucky if he would be able to get up right after it.

Juggernaut is tough but hell not even freakin Pre-Crisis Superman could withstand Black Bolts scream

Well actually now I take this back apparently...

Stupid Juggernaut mad

Soujaboy
He stood to the god blast with little effort, hell he didn't even get scratched.

outarddwarf
classic juggernaut could walk through the scream. It would slow him to like a speed of 1 millimeter per hour but he would definetly be moveing!

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soujaboy
He stood to the god blast with little effort, hell he didn't even get scratched.

God damnit I hate Juggernaut now.

As cool as he is he pisses me off.

Soujaboy
Why? I didn't write it, I just read it.

Grimm22
Why? I didn't write it, I just read it.

Still, I mean heck even the Hulk would get pwned by Black Bolts scream, but aparently the Juggernaut is just to good to be beaten.

Well he sucks nowadays anyway, so I guess he got his just desserts.

Then again not even Juggernaut deserves to be sh*t book like New Excalibur laughing

Soujaboy
True, but I think that he's going to recieve his old powers back.

leonidas
Originally posted by Tron
It wasn't the Celestial tech alone that stopped him, it was the fact that War was syphoning power from two universes at the time.

confused

where'd that little tidbit come from . . .?

leonidas
oh, and juggs is powered by someone above skyfather, bb has powers from the terrigen mists. i'll take cyttorak over the mist. unless someone has some proof about exactly who created the mist. i'm pretty sure it wasn't the celestials . . .

Soujaboy
Originally posted by leonidas
confused

where'd that little tidbit come from . . .?

It's true, War Hulk along with the Celestial Tech was getting power from an alternate dimension called the heros reborn or something like that, created by Franklin Richards.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Crease

The Inhumans live on the moon...

And yes BB kills Juggernaut...and stops him in his tracks.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tony Stark
The Inhumans live on the moon...

And yes BB kills Juggernaut...and stops him in his tracks.

Hows he going to kill someone who cant be killed? saying Juggernaut can be killed is like saying that BB cant scream. It part of his powers, you cant take that away from him.

He doesn't stop, he keeps walking but not on ground.

Grimm22
True, but I think that he's going to recieve his old powers back.

Hopefully, im really getting sick of the good Juggernaut

Soujaboy
Yea me to, it ruins his character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.