Blob vs. Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

Tron
I'm voting for Rhino, because someone has to...

Fieldy69
rhino is like 20 times stronger

If blob was rooted in the ground and rhino took a run at him with his horn would he move the blob?

badabing
I thought Rhino and Blob were close in strength. I actually thought Rhino may be slightly stronger.

jgiant
they would both find a way to screw up and have the other win...but since rhino is statiscally better than blob...i'll go with..........uhh...blob...

samishe
Rhino.

Let this poor guy win atleast once...

Thanos_6383
Rhino.......finally laughing

grey fox
Rhino win's , seconds later thanos re-writes the universe in another mad-cap quest to become a god , inadvertently erasing rhino's win from history. Poor,poor rhino.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by grey fox
Rhino win's , seconds later thanos re-writes the universe in another mad-cap quest to become a god , inadvertently erasing rhino's win from history. Poor,poor rhino.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Whats funny is his life even sucked in the HOM universe. He is quoted saying that he was "the most useless bodyguard ever" and then he can't even keep that up because his boss screws that up for him too making him a dumb outlaw like usual!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.