could the ultimate counter parts beat the originals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
could the ultimate universe take on the original

e.g

thor vs ult thor

Milkie
Nope

capt it up
no idea I know ult spiderman and ult wolverine would get there asses kicked by the orignals

Mr. Valentine
joker! normal Thor hands them there ass by himself

drwerwer
well ult capt would proby beat normal capt

DigiMark007
Colossus. Maybe Thing. That's all I can think of right now. And I'd side with 616 Cap myself.

Superherovandal
and ult nick fury could probably beat 616 nick and ult colossus would beat 616 colossus.

Darth Macabre
Ultimate Colossus would beat normal Colossus.

Edit: Digi and Superherovandal beat me to it.

batdude123
What about Ultimate Toad? He was a beat of a beast in the Ultimate X-Men comics.

Scoobless
Colossus, Cap and Thing are the most likely to beat the originals... maybe Black Widow and Quicksilver too

Ultimate Namor would probably beat his original version fairly easily

drwerwer
well colossus would probly win and the thor one would be close and green goblin would probly win

drwerwer
that is both ult colossus and ult green goblin

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by batdude123
What about Ultimate Toad? He was a beat of a beast in the Ultimate X-Men comics.

Yeah, he probably could....Although not in the looks department.

spetznaz
Overall no ....the 616 folk would make the Ultimate folk do a folk dance for them!

However there are some specific characters in the Ultimate universe that were amped like crazy. For instance Colossus.
Or take Ultimate Captain America for example ....the guy has a jobber aura that is greater than that of Wolverine AND Batman combined, and could probably lob off the head of Thanos simply by throwing his shield (TM) at him while whistling the Star Spangled Banner!

Overall though the Ultimate universe would get its arse handed to it in style.

drwerwer
ult magneto seems like he could be on par with 616 magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.