Batman/Wolverine vs. Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

drwerwer
i think batman and wolverine since both batman and wolverine could take out captain america by them selves and both could probly take daredevil by themselves

DigiMark007
Originally posted by drwerwer
i think batman and wolverine since both batman and wolverine could take out captain america by them selves and both could probly take daredevil by themselves

Both highly debatable. But I agree with the end result.

Wolverine is the hardest to kill here. And even if Cap and DD dodge for a while and get some hits in, one good claw slash and they'll be in trouble. And Bats usually has some sort of sonic grenade handy...DD would be screwed. And at the very least, Bats could stalemate Cap for a while until Wolverine could help out.

drwerwer
yea and knowing bat he could have something to knock out capt or daredevil for a small period where that would give the chance for wolvy and bat to team up against both sepreatly

superman41082
I just don't think that DD belongs in this fight. Cap is smart, but it'd be hard for him to take on Batman plus Wolverine after DD gets his tail kicked by either of them.

badabing
Bats and Wolvie because of the reasons stated above.. wink

braz
yupp. this is a really cool fight, but bats n wolvie take it 8/10 via sonics for DD, and healing factor, metal bones, claws ect. for the cap.

*waits for jrdorslam and King KAM* big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
yupp. this is a really cool fight, but bats n wolvie take it 8/10 via sonics for DD, and healing factor, metal bones, claws ect. for the cap.

*waits for jrdorslam and King KAM* big grin

laughing Yeah, but if Batman used sonics on DD, wouldn't that also effected Wolverine as well?

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
laughing Yeah, but if Batman used sonics on DD, wouldn't that also effected Wolverine as well?

yea, not near as bad though, and im sure wolverine would have already gutted the cap by the time batman uses a sonic on DD, and meanwhile before that, i think batman could hold him off h2h wise n leave him distracted while wolvie beats captain america.

MrHeavySilence

Wolverine goes emo and ruptures his ear drums with the claws, then regenerates them back?

Metalmanx
Captain America and Daredevil for the win.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Captain America and Daredevil for the win.
and whys that?

Metalmanx
Because either Cap or Daredevil can take out either Batman or Wolverine. It doesn't matter who is faced against who.

DD's superior speed, agility, and senses give him the upper hand in the fight against Wolverine.

Cap's super endurance/stamina gives him the advantage against Batman.

DD's superior speed, agility, and senses give him the upper hand in the fight against Batman.

Cap's FAR superior tactical skills give him the adantage against Wolverine.

And now, I'm off for tonight. Catch you all later.

capt it up
Because either Cap or Daredevil can take out either Batman or Wolverine. It doesn't matter who is faced against who.

DD's superior speed, agility, and senses give him the upper hand in the fight against Wolverine.

Cap's super endurance/stamina gives him the advantage against Batman.

DD's superior speed, agility, and senses give him the upper hand in the fight against Batman.

Cap's FAR superior tactical skills give him the adantage against Wolverine.

And now, I'm off for tonight. Catch you all later.
first statement wrong DD may have a slight agility edge at best.
DD not faster then wolverine if any thign he slower.

cap slower weaker and has less expereince then wolevrine. by the way capt was unable to ebat a werewolf mind wolverine how could he beat the real deal?

batman throws a sonic blast and DD out for the count.

batman in my oppion would lose to capt but hardly matter since DD will be taken out befor that happen.

braz
first of all, DD aint beatin wolvie, iont care how quick he is or how superior his senses are(which they really rnt when compared to som1 like wolvie roll eyes (sarcastic) ), or nerve strikes or w/e...DD's gettin gutted by those adamantium claws and its as simples as that. if elektra can do it, then so can wolverine.

second, Bats stuns DD with a sonic, and KO's him. end of story.

third, Wolverine is on par as far as fighting skills, speed, strength, stamina and reflexes go with captain america, plus a healing factor, and adamantium skeleton which would most likely break the caps hand if he hit too hard, and claws which is how he would be killed as well.

fourth, Bats and Cap would be a great fight IMO, phenomenal in fact. but given bats' gadgets n weaponry that he has, bats would take him by stunning him or something w/ gas capsules, flashbangs, minimines ect. then finish him off from there.

Grimm22
Originally posted by drwerwer

Cap has taken down Wolverine before. He's smarter, stronger and faster by Wolverine anyway.

Bats vs Cap would be close, but I think that Cap would take it.

Daredevil took down Wolverine when he was leading a small army of Ninjas in DD's apartment when DD was unpreppared and had no equiptment.

I say Cap and DD take this one.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
first statement wrong DD may have a slight agility edge at best.
DD not faster then wolverine if any thign he slower.

cap slower weaker and has less expereince then wolevrine.

If Daredevil is slower than Wolverine then how has he beaten him countless times?

How is Cap slower or weaker than Wolverine?!? Cap has the Supersoldier syrum, Wolverine is just in shape, there is a difference.

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
If Daredevil is slower than Wolverine then how has he beaten him countless times?

How is Cap slower or weaker than Wolverine?!? Cap has the Supersoldier syrum, Wolverine is just in shape, there is a difference.

Taken him down countless amouts of time? The only time I can think of was that STUPID comic that Frank Enis wrote where DD chopped Wolverine in the throat. laughing Considering all the sh*t that Wolverine has taken over the years, him getting taken out by a simple chop to the throat is beyond laughable. He's even gotten stabbed through the throat and was hardly fazed by it. He's let Silver Samurai stab him through the stomach with his tachyon energy sword. Him getting taken down by DD like that is complete bullshit. Wolvie would take DD down because of better skills, a healing factor, claws, adamantium bones, etc...

batdude123

Wolverine is "just in shape?" Capt, bust out all those scans of Wolvie's strength and then we'll see if he "just is in shape." roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
Batman takes down DD via the sonics. Cap and Wolvie fight long enough for Bats to take care of DD, and then they just massacre Cap from there.

capt it up
Wolverine is "just in shape?" Capt, bust out all those scans of Wolvie's strength and then we'll see if he "just is in shape." roll eyes (sarcastic)
gladly my friend it will tkae a few moments

batdude123
Cap has taken down Wolverine before. He's smarter, stronger and faster by Wolverine anyway.

Bats vs Cap would be close, but I think that Cap would take it.

Daredevil took down Wolverine when he was leading a small army of Ninjas in DD's apartment when DD was unpreppared and had no equiptment.

I say Cap and DD take this one.

Cap took down Wolverine because he was out of his right mind at the time. He had the mind of a warewolf. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, reall good feat to bring up.

batdude123
gladly my friend it will tkae a few moments

wink

badabing
It's the end of the world, Batdude and Capt are on the same page.shockingscared What the f**k?

stick out tongue

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
It's the end of the world, Batdude and Capt are on the same page.shockingscared What the f**k?

stick out tongue

laughing

capt it up

capt it up
Cap took down Wolverine because he was out of his right mind at the time. He had the mind of a warewolf. roll eyes (sarcastic) Yeah, reall good feat to bring up.
actauly wolverine won that fight lol

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing

stick out tongue
we normaly are ecpt if it comes to wolverine and batman fighting skills

batdude123
Batman/Wolvie 7/10.

batdude123
we normaly are ecpt if it comes to wolverine and batman fighting skills

yes Well, I gotta go. See ya everybody.

Soleran
just for future reference on the trash can being thrown is that it can weigh anywhere from 700 to 1600 lbs. It makes your statement and feat hold more ground.

Oh and Wolverine and Batman pretty much crush these 2 sadlysad

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
just for future reference on the trash can being thrown is that it can weigh anywhere from 700 to 1600 lbs. It makes your statement and feat hold more ground.

Oh and Wolverine and Batman pretty much crush these 2 sadlysad
actauly it says right on it when full the average wieght is 1,600 pounds and the trash dumpster is full.

capt it up
yes Well, I gotta go. See ya everybody.
peace man

Soleran
actauly it says right on it when full the average wieght is 1,600 pounds and the trash dumpster is full.

its subjective and can never be proven however by stating it weighs anywhere from 700 to 1600 lbs you can prove that with little doubt. Posting the max without any "proof" is speculative and subjective and open to interpretation.

Same with the shark.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
its subjective and can never be proven however by stating it weighs anywhere from 700 to 1600 lbs you can prove that with little doubt. Posting the max without any "proof" is speculative and subjective and open to interpretation.

Same with the shark.
buyt see that not the max. thats the average weigh of a full dumbster. seeing how they get these weights by messuring diffrent weights of every dumbster in the city and then average them out. so it actauly quite a good answer. proof question I listed the site go look it up

braz
yup. Bats/Wolvie take this one. dont think so? som1 bust out scans of year one batman kicking down trees, karate choppin through brick walls, and throwing guys THROUGH brick walls. big grin stick out tongue

Grimm22
first i like to add capt peakhuman and wolverine superhuman so pelase tell me how capt is stronger or faster.
also stop with the lies honestly the only time capt and wolverine fought was when wolverine mind was a werewolfs mind and capt almost died and was pinned on the ground.
also like to add that u said DD as beaten wolverine countless time? when the hell has DD ever beaten wolverine? the issue ur speaking of wolevrine did not loses and wolverine was mind controlled and all DD manage to do was get lucky and wolverine snapped back into control.

Ok fine, you've proved wolverine isn't just in shape. But superhuman strength?!? I think not.

Ok he may be on the same strength level as Cap, but I still say that he isn't stronger than Cap and Cap isn't stronger than Wolverine.

I also think you are highly underestimating DD.

Also, hey don't blame me for my overall hatred toward Wolverine, blame Marvel for overusing him.

marvelprince
I'd say Batman and Wolverine take this. Both "wins" I can recall DD getting over Wolverine...I can't see how they can count. DD hits Wolverine in his throat? Wth? ANd then in Enemy of the State, how does that even count as a win? Wolverine fell on a sword, snapped out his mind control and left. Thats not a win in my book.

I won't underestimate DD and Cap. Daredevil is great, but Batman has so many to take him out. Wolverine also basically posseses his senses, but also has enhanced abilites, adamantuin and a healing factor. No matter who he goes against he can't win.

Batman and Cap fight for while going nowhere, Wolverine guts DD and helps Batman. Or Cap fights Wolverine, as Wolverine gains the upper hand Batman unleashes smoke bombs and flash bangs on DD taking him out. Then he double teams Cap. Either way you slice it Bats and Wolvie 8/10

capt it up
Ok fine, you've proved wolverine isn't just in shape. But superhuman strength?!? I think not.

Ok he may be on the same strength level as Cap, but I still say that he isn't stronger than Cap and Cap isn't stronger than Wolverine.

I also think you are highly underestimating DD.

Also, hey don't blame me for my overall hatred toward Wolverine, blame Marvel for overusing him.
my prove already proved wolverine stronger then capt so what u think hardly matters

riceroost
Batman and Wolverine are going to win pretty easily. Neither Captain America or Daredevil are going to be able to survive a hit from Wolverine. After that happens whoever is fighting Bats is going to get double teamed and after that happens it's over in about 3 seconds.

Metalmanx
It's really hard to debate with such narrow-minded people. Take that as an insult if you wish, but it's really more of an observation.

Cap is the all-around superior fighter to Wolvie. He would take him down, even if it took all day to do it.

I think DD's superhuman attributes give him the winning advantage over Batman.

One to think about. If Batman uses sonic attacks on DD, Wolverine will be down for the count, too, what with his heightened senses. Of course, this is assuming that Batman knows to use a sonic against him. I mean, when they first met, Batman didn't even realize that DD was blind until well after their initial fight.

And Cap's tactical skills, superior strength, superior agility, superior speed, and superhuman endurance gives him the advantage over Batman.

And DD's superhuman senses will give him even more of a speed and reflexes advantage over Wolverine, being able to predict where and when Wolverine will be attacking. And since he's faster and more agile anyway, he will be able to avoid his attacks while issuing wave after wave of his own debilitating attacks on Wolverine. And yes, folks, Wolverine CAN be knocked out via constant pounding and devestating physical attacks.

Cap and DD take this...6-7/10.

jrodslam
This thread doesnt make sense. Whats the point of it? It has turned into a Daredevil vs Batman or Wolverine and Captain America vs Wolverine or Batman debate. There are already threads on those fights. It wonders me why people are assuming Batman and Wolverine win with ease. This fight can really go either way. People keep saying that Batman would use sonics and take DD out. Its hasnt even been proven that sonics are part of Batmans normal, regular, everyday arsenal. This fight isnt prep AND even if Bats has sonics as part of his regular arsenal, it would bother Wolverine as well.
Any team can win this fight honestly. Would Batman and Wolverine work together considering how stubborn they both are? Possibly, but not likely. While on the other hand, you have Daredevil and Captain America who have teamed up on many occasions. Noone in this fight has a clear advantage in any area save for Wolverines healing factor. This fight is just to close to call.
Like i said at the beginning of this post. This thread is going to turn into a Batman vs Daredevil or Wolverine vs Daredevil and Catain America vs Batman or Captain America vs Wolverine debate. Its going to repeadedly go back and forth when there are already threads that exists like that. DD can beat Bats and vise versa. Same for Wolverine. Cap can beat Wolvie and vise versa. Same for Bats. For anyone who thinks one team can easily win over the other is mistaken. Thats all i have to say in this thread. You guys can continue to debate.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
This thread doesnt make sense. Whats the point of it? It has turned into a Daredevil vs Batman or Wolverine and Captain America vs Wolverine or Batman debate. There are already threads on those fights. It wonders me why people are assuming Batman and Wolverine win with ease. This fight can really go either way. People keep saying that Batman would use sonics and take DD out. Its hasnt even been proven that sonics are part of Batmans normal, regular, everyday arsenal. This fight isnt prep AND even if Bats has sonics as part of his regular arsenal, it would bother Wolverine as well.
Any team can win this fight honestly. Would Batman and Wolverine work together considering how stubborn they both are? Possibly, but not likely. While on the other hand, you have Daredevil and Captain America who have teamed up on many occasions. Noone in this fight has a clear advantage in any area save for Wolverines healing factor. This fight is just to close to call.
Like i said at the beginning of this post. This thread is going to turn into a Batman vs Daredevil or Wolverine vs Daredevil and Catain America vs Batman or Captain America vs Wolverine debate. Its going to repeadedly go back and forth when there are already threads that exists like that. DD can beat Bats and vise versa. Same for Wolverine. Cap can beat Wolvie and vise versa. Same for Bats. For anyone who thinks one team can easily win over the other is mistaken. Thats all i have to say in this thread. You guys can continue to debate.

Great, logical post there, jrod. I have missed debating with you.

This fight really could go anyway, it just depends on people's opinions and certain feats that we've all seen.

marvelprince
Originally posted by jrodslam

Wow. I never really till now how much I missed debating you till now. Nice logical points but I think your off in some points.

I think Batman does have an advantage to Daredevil. Sonics have been a part of his regular arsenal since the Hush story. Plus he already carries flash bangs and smoke bombs as part of his regular arsenal. How I do know he's gonna use them? Look at his past fights. He usually starts off h2h and then if he's at a disadvantage he'll use a gadget to even things up. Daredevil will have an initial edge due to his senses and then Bruce will retialiate, and Daredevil will feel it.

Yes, Wolverine will be hurt too but he won't be as devastated as Matt. DD completely relies on his senses, overload them and he's practically out. A well placed hay-maker from Batman will make quick work of him. Wolverine will be hurt, but he'll heal from his injuries and move on. Besides if they are on a team together would it be out of the range of belief to think Batman would have Wolverine covered in case he used gas or sonics. Imagine a huge screen of gas blanketing the field, blinding and possibly choking Cap and DD but Wolverine and Bruce both have masks on. Thats one way team Baterwolv can win

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Wow. I never really till now how much I missed debating you till now. Nice logical points but I think your off in some points.

I think Batman does have an advantage to Daredevil. Sonics have been a part of his regular arsenal since the Hush story. Plus he already carries flash bangs and smoke bombs as part of his regular arsenal. How I do know he's gonna use them? Look at his past fights. He usually starts off h2h and then if he's at a disadvantage he'll use a gadget to even things up. Daredevil will have an initial edge due to his senses and then Bruce will retialiate, and Daredevil will feel it.

Yes, Wolverine will be hurt too but he won't be as devastated as Matt. DD completely relies on his senses, overload them and he's practically out. A well placed hay-maker from Batman will make quick work of him. Wolverine will be hurt, but he'll heal from his injuries and move on. Besides if they are on a team together would it be out of the range of belief to think Batman would have Wolverine covered in case he used gas or sonics. Imagine a huge screen of gas blanketing the field, blinding and possibly choking Cap and DD but Wolverine and Bruce both have masks on. Thats one way team Baterwolv can win

Agreed. yes

capt it up
It's really hard to debate with such narrow-minded people. Take that as an insult if you wish, but it's really more of an observation.

Cap is the all-around superior fighter to Wolvie. He would take him down, even if it took all day to do it.

I think DD's superhuman attributes give him the winning advantage over Batman.

One to think about. If Batman uses sonic attacks on DD, Wolverine will be down for the count, too, what with his heightened senses. Of course, this is assuming that Batman knows to use a sonic against him. I mean, when they first met, Batman didn't even realize that DD was blind until well after their initial fight.

And Cap's tactical skills, superior strength, superior agility, superior speed, and superhuman endurance gives him the advantage over Batman.

And DD's superhuman senses will give him even more of a speed and reflexes advantage over Wolverine, being able to predict where and when Wolverine will be attacking. And since he's faster and more agile anyway, he will be able to avoid his attacks while issuing wave after wave of his own debilitating attacks on Wolverine. And yes, folks, Wolverine CAN be knocked out via constant pounding and devestating physical attacks.

Cap and DD take this...6-7/10.
how is capt superior to wolverine?
capt weaker
capts reflexes are slower.
capt is slower movement speed and hand movements
capt is only peakhuman wolveirne a level above that.
the only thing that may be debatable is agility and still wolverien takes it.
capt is far less durable.
wolverine in my oppion is more skileld then capt and also wolevrien has many tiems capts experience.

first of DD may be more agile, but wolverine faster DD a human not a superhuman like wolverine. also wolverine can prodict DD attacks as well so that vioded and one stabb and DD done. also wolverine has superior reflexes.

so no wolverine and bats takes this

StyleTime
The fight is too close to call really because of the number. I give a slight edge to Wolverine's team do to his healing factor. I don't want to reiterate what jrodslam already said, so I'll say I agree mostly with him.

I also miss debating with him.

Battlehammer
lol batman and wolverine were really underestimated in this thread.............and I underestimated capt physical abilities in this thread.

though wolverine and batman take this 8-9/10

BUSTER1
Having looked at all the evidence I'd say Logan & Bruce 6-7/10

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Battlehammer

wolverine and batman take this 8-9/10

Warrior18
This is a good thread. Nice logical arguments from both sides. After reading through IMO Bats and his gadgets give DD serious problems while Logan fights Cap. DD badly affected by gas, sonics etc so bats stops him. Then logan and bats team up and ko cap.

Juk3n
Wolverine solos - admantium is gods gift to the marvel world - it is to Marvel what Speed force is to DC - the BESTEST EVAAR!

Battlehammer
Wolverine and Batman wins.

Wolverine has what the other team gots and then some.

Batman items make DD pritty useless and allow him to at least stalemate capt.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juk3n
Wolverine solos - admantium is gods gift to the marvel world - it is to Marvel what Speed force is to DC - the BESTEST EVAAR!

Hilarious! When do you take the act on the road? I look forward to seeing you on last comic standing.

Marvelknight
Team one ftw.

Soljer
I underestimated capt physical abilities in this thread.

Agreed.

though wolverine and batman take this

Agreed.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Bats and Wolvie because of the reasons stated above.. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.