Spiderman and Deadpool vs. Slade and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
who wins??

spideycarnage
spiderman and deadpool wins..
spiderman can take on slade, he faster, much stonger and his spider sence will halp him evade most of slades attacks. Batman would get owned by deadpool, Deadpool>wolverine>batman.

superman41082
I don't like it when people call him Slade. That's just his first name, and his real name is Deathstroke, the most best assassin in the DC universe! Ok, now Deadpool is damn good, but he's no Deathstroke, and I think that Deathstroke would oblige his suicidal tendancies with relative ease, so he's out. Batman and Deathstroke are the two of the most cunning characters in all of comics, and I think they'd both take Spidey even though he's stronger and has great reflexes! Deathstroke and Batman 17/20.

Thunderstrike
2 problems there.
1) Batman can't hang with any of these guys. He's going down fast.
2. Once Batman is down, I know that Slade can't take Deadpool and Spidey at the same time.

Spidey-Wade win 20/10

outavodka
cosign

batdude123
Why is this even a fight? Deadpool can't even die and Batman is not on Spider-man or Deadpool's level. Spidey and Deadpool take this one 10/10.

Milkie
It's does not have to be a fight to kill.

Deadpool14
yeah, it really isn't fair. it's fixe but Deadpool and Spidey take it

batdude123
Originally posted by Milkie
It's does not have to be a fight to kill.

It doesn't matter, Deadpool and Batman win this 20/10 just like Thunderstrike said.

Grimm22
hmm, well Deathstroke would most definitly take down Spidey.

Spidey's speed isnt going to do a thing. Deathstroke stabbed the flash remember?

Batman would probobly get his ass kicked by Deadpool leaving it to Deathstroke and Deadpool.

As cool as Deadpool is, Deathstroke takes this fight.

So in the end Deathstroke, and the (useless) Batman win

MrHeavySilence
Why would Batman be useless? He either gasses Spidey or Deathstroke busts his knee cap- Impulse style. Then its just Deadpool.

Thunderstrike
Because Spider-Man is too damn fast for Batman.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Because Spider-Man is too damn fast for Batman.

He's faster but he's not so fast that he could just blitz Batman and game over. There are a number of things Bruce could do to avoid getting hit early on, like dropping smoke grenades/mines/jigs/explosive batarangs.

Thunderstrike
and Spider-Man will dodge them all like they're nothing. Dude, he can dodge machine-gun fire. There is quite literally no argument that Batman could win in a fight against Spider-Man. None of Batman's gadgets are gonna work against someone who can see it coming.

The Fake Macoy
Spidey could probably take both Batman and Deathstroke by himself, with Deadpool he'll win easily. Assuming Deadpool can't be bribed by Batman.

Metalmanx
Spidey and Deadpool.

Dynamic One
Originally posted by Grimm22

Spidey's speed isnt going to do a thing. Deathstroke stabbed the flash remember?

Batman would probobly get his ass kicked by Deadpool leaving it to Deathstroke and Deadpool.

So in the end Deathstroke, and the (useless) Batman win

Flash doesnt have a spidey sense and im throwin down the PIS flag on that one. Spidey would own slade, fougth people just like him. No way Spidey loses not if he doesnt lose to wolverine. Dp definetly doesnt lose to batman. Wade is an insane Slade. He's like the love child of slade and the joker. yea. yea. i said it what?

DP and Webhead take this on the majority 7/10

Thunderstrike

Ooooh. We've got someone who doesn't know Slade too well. Don't read the fansites. They're misleading. Flash was being stupid and ran into the blade. Every time he tags Flash he's made sure there is no way Flash can retaliate. Flash isn't moving near full speed either. Not even close to it. Spidey's taking him down.

Don't be so sure. In reality, all Slade has is a minor speed advantage and a strength advantage. Deadpool packs two swords and is a lot better than Slade is with one. Nothing Slade could do would slow Wade down. This is a fan of Deathstroke saying this.

In the end, Bats and Slade are going down hard. Like I said. 20/10 times. Don't believe me on Slade? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t399850.html

Read it and weep.

vamp d-3
Batman and Slade.
By the way, Batman has fought against Deathstroke before and wasn't killed with one punch. And I say, if batman can hit Cassandra Cain and deathstroke, he can hit spiderman.

S.S
Originally posted by vamp d-3
Batman and Slade.
By the way, Batman has fought against Deathstroke before and wasn't killed with one punch. And I say, if batman can hit Cassandra Cain and deathstroke, he can hit spiderman.
no Spidey's faster then the both of them and last I checked none of them have a spider sense.

Spidey and deadpool win 6/10 People are making bats look like he's dead weight.

FG725
Um.. well I think we have all decided but i'll post for the heck of it.
Deadpool and spiderman take the cake. Batman is tough but he doesnt have the stuff to take down wade batman can't stop a bullet he doesnt have a batty sense. Wade has a healing factor and would probably reject any chemicals in Bats knockout gas though i might be wrong. I think wade is stronger than bats as well and more athletic. Batman relies too much on his utility belt if wade sends a blade and cuts it off Bats doesn have much to work with besides his feet and fists which wont do to good against swords and guns. Spiderman he can dodge pretty much whatever as long as they dont souble team him i dont see them getting in many hits he jumps around like a.....well spider.

marvelprince
Originally posted by vamp d-3
Batman and Slade.

First off Deathstroke is not nearly as strong as Spider-Man. Spider-Man can press near to 15 tons, Slade can max out like 2 tons. No contest. Deathstroke has peak human abilities, Spider-Man has superhuman and waaay more speed.

Batman may be able to Batgirl but Spider-Man is much faster. Like way way faster. She's been stated to be 2.5 times faster than normal. Well Spidey is least 15x faster than normal. No contest. Batman is a non-factor in this fight and Deathstroke gets double teamed. In fact, Wade gets bored and lets Spider-Man handle this while he plays tetris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.