Who runs their mouth the most during a battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

badabing
This is a list off the top of my head. Feel free to add anyone you think should be on the list and post a quote from them. This is open for DC, I just know Marvel better.

Thor

Namor

Spiderman

Hulk (Any Incarnation)

Wolverine

Thing

Human Torch

outarddwarf
Namor or thor

Deadpool14
the merc-with-a-mouth: Deadpool
shooting at Cable, who duck behind a wall...
"Be a man's man like George or Dick who served their country when the call came! His nam is Dick. That's funny."
nail him in the heart...
"ooh those last ones had to hurt!"
Cable falls off the cliff...
"arrivadoichee. see i can pick up French, no prob."
Cable goes through the roof of the building below...
"okay, so-- what's for lunch."

Grimm22
Deadpool

Dr. Doom

Green Arrow

King KAM
deadpool/spider-man EASILY

badabing
Originally posted by Deadpool14
the merc-with-a-mouth: Deadpool
shooting at Cable, who duck behind a wall...
"Be a man's man like George or Dick who served their country when the call came! His nam is Dick. That's funny."
nail him in the heart...
"ooh those last ones had to hurt!"
Cable falls off the cliff...
"arrivadoichee. see i can pick up French, no prob."
Cable goes through the roof of the building below...
"okay, so-- what's for lunch."
That's good stuff. laughing

Milkie
Deadpool

Juntai
Kyle, green lantern/ion runs his mouth a good deal too.

batdude123
I've got one word for ya: "Bub"

jgiant
Deadpool takes it...

Comicbook_kid
All of you are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off........

Here's the top 5 mouth-runners....

5. Thor & Namor.....this is probably about a tie.
4. Lobo
3. Spider-Man
2. Deadpool
1. THE TICK.............SPOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!

Thanos_6383
Deadpool...

King KAM
Spiderman is the original motor mouth

jinzin
spiderman for humor.
namor for his life story and unnecessary nonsense.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by batdude123
I've got one word for ya: "Bub"

That's a mystical incantation that makes all of your opponents lose.

Badabing, I re-did your sig with more flare. Check my sig thread.

drwerwer
deadpool for talking about the most random things

Black Adam
Spider-mans been doing it since the 60's.

1.Spider-man
2.Deadpool

The Fake Macoy
I think that Deadpool may beat Spidey in this category.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Black Adam
Spider-mans been doing it since the 60's.

1.Spider-man
2.Deadpool

Completely agree.

1. Spider-man.
2. Deadpool.
3. Namor.

Mindship
It's probably easier to list who doesn't monologue.
Batman.
Everyone else...lights, camera, yap away.

Yeah, I would say Namor, Thor and Spidey. Nervous condition.

Validus
Deadpool
Spider-Man
Insane Genis
Kyle Rayner
Hulk
Namor

snoopdogg
Namor is my pick.

bitca730
I'd say Deadpool & Spider-Man...I've always known Spidey to make wise cracks (I grew up on the animated series) but I really only know Deadpool from X-Men: Legends 2, and he never shuts up! But its funny stuff so its always welcome...

the Darkone
Deadpool is f**king hilarious.

UniOmni
Austen's Super(spider)man. Awful characterization.

Validus
I was just re-reading some of Chuck Austen's Superman work. Definitely could have passed for Peter wearing a Superman costume.

Soujaboy
What about the Mad Titan Thanos?

1021kid
i say humantorch

Warmonger
Deadpool the man never shuts up ever. Even with a sowrd through his lung. Even when his larinx disinigrated he kep gugling.

Scarlet315
Spiderman: Hydrant man!
Hydroman: It's hydroman(sprays and knocks spidey into building)

Acrosurge
Classic: Spider-Man

Modern: Deadpool.

Peter and Wade, the undisputed kings of comic book smack. I'd pay money to see a smack-off between the two of them. A physical fight would be good too.

Grimm22
Deadpool then Ultimate Spidey.

"I lost my spot in line at Taco Bell for this!"

superman41082
Ok, I think it's Thor or Spidey, but I'd say Thor just because he's so braggat about it. Spidey is cocky, but Thor just belittles people.

You could make an argument for Hulk, because he's constantly talking about how he's going to smash folks, and I guess that's the only way he knows how to put it. When Hulk says he's going to smash you, he says it with complete sincerity, and that's scary. Hulk isn't the kind of guy to lie about stuff like that, but I'd still say Thor simply because he tells people he's going to smite them sometimes, which just makes me die laughing. (LOL)

samishe
Spider-man.

Thor's speeches annoying.

superman41082
Oh come on samishe, you don't think Thor's funny sometimes????? How not cool would it be to have a god to tell you you're a heathen insect and he will exterminate you for your vileness or something to that effect? That'd be scary, and I wouldn't want to hear that. I'd be like dude shutup, I'm not vile.

I do think I'd be more scared of Hulk though, especially if he said he was going to smash me. I see Thor having a bit more restraint, despite his temper, but if I was a super-powered villian, Thor's speeches would definately throw me off my gameplan.......

samishe
Originally posted by superman41082
Oh come on samishe, you don't think Thor's funny sometimes????? How not cool would it be to have a god to tell you you're a heathen insect and he will exterminate you for your vileness or something to that effect? That'd be scary, and I wouldn't want to hear that. I'd be like dude shutup, I'm not vile.

I do think I'd be more scared of Hulk though, especially if he said he was going to smash me. I see Thor having a bit more restraint, despite his temper, but if I was a super-powered villian, Thor's speeches would definately throw me off my gameplan.......

True. big grin

And right, i forgot about Hulk.

superman41082
Well thanks bud!! big grin big grin

superbatman86
I'm going with Dick Grayson.Why with the exception Namor he's been talking smack the longest.Bonus points for doing while wearing green and yellow elf shoes.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Namor or thor

I'd have to agree. Thor takes it I think. The battle with the world serpent had some nicely written but incredibly long monologues. Sometimes they were saying things to each other despite being miles apart so it almost looked like they were talking to themselves.

superman41082
Good point superbatman, especially about the elf shoes. It's gotta be a little irritating when a pubescent pubescent punk dressed like an elf is talking junk to you.

Do I tell from your name that Superman and Batman are your favs, too????

superman41082
I'm going to oust Deadpool from this catergory. I kknow he's supposed to be incredibly witty and whatnot, but whenever he said anything about how I fight or what my mother is like in bed, I'd just remind him that he sounds like Demi Moore.......... (LOL)

Or at least Cable says.......... (Ohhhhhh, you're pants are on fire!)

Black Adam
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'd pay money to see a smack-off between the two of them. A physical fight would be good too.

They have already fought recently. hardly any funny banter. mostly just a short boring physical fight.

I was disappointed and let down. two of the funniest guys in comics finally meet face to face and spidey hardly says anything.

superman41082
Really? That's dumb! I haven't read many Marvel comics lately. I usually stick with my Superman and my Justice League. They've even messed up Batman in the last few years for me. I love how they portray him, for the most part, in the Justice League cartoon, but yeah, most comics suck. From what I hear, the good writers are revolting and things are going to be fixed soon, and then I'll buy a lot more comics. Oh, I have a good Spidey quote though(or at least it's pretty close to what the quote is)

Ok, in New Avengers, they were all flying in Stark's plane to the Savage Land, and Spidey was schooling everyone on Sauron. After a while he says, "Does anyone have a cell phone?"
Tony says, "This whole ship is phone, what do you need a phone for?"
To which Spidey replied, "I need to call my wife and tell her that I'm going to be late for dinner because I'm going to get eaten by a dinosaur in the land time forgot."
(I almost peed myself)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Classic: Spider-Man

Modern: Deadpool.

Peter and Wade, the undisputed kings of comic book smack. I'd pay money to see a smack-off between the two of them. A physical fight would be good too.

Get your checkbook out!

1. http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp125jo.jpg
2. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp136uo.jpg
3. http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp140fq.jpg
4. http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp155qi.jpg
5. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp161bv.jpg
6. http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp171cn.jpg
7. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp181da.jpg
8. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp196kt.jpg
9. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp200ax.jpg
10. http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cdp242006streetsamuraidcp211cr.jpg

smile

superbatman86
Originally posted by superman41082
Good point superbatman, especially about the elf shoes. It's gotta be a little irritating when a pubescent pubescent punk dressed like an elf is talking junk to you.

Do I tell from your name that Superman and Batman are your favs, too????
Actually my favs are Iceman and Nightwing but supes and bats are up there

DarkCrawler
Namor
Thor
Spider-Man
Deadpool

WhirlyownsMods3

dmills
Deadpool=Spidey
Namor slightly over Thor, but not by much.

GheyJ
nutnut

Stoic
Believe it or not, but Reed Richards talks a lot during battle. Dr.Doom does as well.

cdtm
From Bada's list:

Spidey, natch.

Than Thing.

I agree Deadpool does = Spidey.

Dick Robin was pretty chatty.

DarkSaint85
Deadpool.

Midnighter (less of this when he started carrying his namecard around to battles)

Human Torch

Plastic Man

Jason Todd

Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.