Link(OoT) vs Ryu Hayabusa(NG=X-box)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Superboy Prime
Ocarina of Time's Adult Link vs Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa

Both warriors have full equipment, item and gizmos. The fight takes place in Gouki's island--for random's sake. Both characters lust for blood. Link views Hayabusa as his nemesis Gandorf and Ryu sees Link as the greater fiend that destroyed his village.

I love both characters and their respective games. I reckon I'd rather see them team up and take on Ganon and Doku, but hell we always prefer having heroes fight each other. Maybe after the fight they can go take on them, then maybe in another thread.

In the actual fight I see Link winning the most simply because of the Ocarina of Time. Too effective and powerful for my man Ryu. If it comes to sword fighting I see Ryu defeating Link. Not easily, but his Super Ninja skills with the True Dragon Sword are simply amazing. The Master Sword might be more powerful and resistant than the True Dragon Sword, but I can't really prove that. Magic/Nimpo wise their spells pretty much cancel each other out.

Link > Ryu 7/10

Any takers?

PS - I used the search engine and didn't find a thread pitting these 2 against each, but if I missed it and there already was I apologize and will ask the mod to delete this one.

Happy Dance

1021kid
will i relly say link but most people are gonna be like your gay ryu would own youre stupid you suck nuts is what everyone will say dont do that here just say who you think would is that damn hard

MadMel
and u assume they are gonna say that...no there are a lot of link fans here who'll respect your opinion...

1021kid
well then this is alooooooot different than xboxlive and by the way I'm twelve so please go easy on me

Whiteclipse
no worries kid i got your back link is one of my fave characters of all time

Superboy Prime
Uh...just for the sake of arguing and adding life to this thread and force some to respond instead of watch...

I give it to Ryu 8/10.

Ryu will simply knock Link's OoT off his hands with a Shuriken. He will deflect/evade Link's arrows without breaking a sweat. He will make fun of Link's Big Sword and unleash Dabilahro if he feels like it and proceed to whoop his ass. He will wall-run, jump out of any bomb's blast. The hook shot's chain will be sliced apart before Link can get any item/move himself away by one of Ryu's AFDSC Core arrows. In terms of Magic/Nimpo Ryu will unleash Nimpo on Link while the Hyrulian knight defends himself with the shield. Even if Link manages to cast Nayriu's Love(spelling) Ryu can always do the same with his Nimpo and probably stalemate until they both run out of magic/nimpo. Master Sword vs Dragon Sword wise Ryu will completely obliterate him while cracking jokes about Link's shield. And if all else fails Ryu will decimate Link in a fist fight--no challenge there.

hehe.

BlackMageSamura
Link for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.