greatest mind in all of comicdome history.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bean_machine
Well as the subject says, who has the greatest mind in all of comicdome history?

My vote goes for Rhino. You may think this is stupid, but if you think about it for a sec, it might come to you too.

LOL no really, my vote goes to Thanos.

Thunderstrike
I'm leaning toward Thanos or Galactus.

Rick/Genis
Galactus... his like a frickin' Robot with an infinite amount of ram!

King KAM
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Galactus... his like a frickin' Robot with an infinite amount of ram! yet thanos outthinks him on a daily basis, i go with the mad titan.

Rick/Genis
pssh! Galactus has Thanos outthinking him in his plans the whole time! I promise!

badabing
How about Darkseid or Braniac?

Soujaboy
Nah, Thanos

supervenom
Braniac or if amalgam counts, Galactiac.

superman41082
I say any hero because a true hero does what's right and that takes more brains and maturity than any plan to destroy anything.

Validus
Braniac 5

TheKahn
Spiderman. He figured out how to turn from being high school geek to marrying a supermodel without becoming rich.

badabing
Originally posted by TheKahn
Spiderman. He figured out how to turn from being high school geek to marrying a supermodel without becoming rich. No THAT is smart.smartass

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by superman41082
I say any hero because a true hero does what's right and that takes more brains and maturity than any plan to destroy anything.

Wow....Boy scout troop leader?

Thanos gets my vote.

JohnR
Top 3: Metron, Grandmaster, Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.