Wolverine vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool14
fighting in the ravaged streets of New York city after Apocalypse attacked, like in the game. anyway
Who Wins??????

badabing
Could the light saber cut through adamantium? If it doesn't, Wolverine can win. I'm not to sure how powerful Maul was with the force though.

Rick/Genis
he's not powerful with the force at all...

badabing
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
Wolverine wins more than not.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by badabing
Could the light saber cut through adamantium? If it doesn't, Wolverine can win. I'm not to sure how powerful Maul was with the force though.

YOUR NOT???? *GASP!*

okay, many people consider him to be the BEST SITH EVER!!!!!!! he took down the whole black sun organization single handedly! anyway, he's good with the force. choke, pull, push, guy tried to read Maul's mind and died, can resist force lightning. tough dude...
let's say lightsaber does not cut adamantium

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Rick/Genis

try to defend that position and i will shoot your argument out of the sky. rifle

badabing
Wolverine wins more than not.
After Deadpool's lesson on Darth Maul, I wish to reverse my decision. And if DM is that powerful, this my be a bit of a spite thread.

Deadpool14
After Deadpool's lesson on Darth Maul, I wish to reverse my decision. And if DM is that powerful, this my be a bit of a spite thread.

no, it is not a spite thread. i just get annoyed when accusations are made by someone who doesn't know what he's talking about. that was proven by, "he's not strong with the force at all." like i said, just try to give me evidence to support that.

capt it up
since force power rely on will power and wolverien ahs a storng will it be pritty hard to effect him with force powers.
also maul strong but he not that good. mace or yoda with out trying at all would kill him instantly.
anikan,obi would both by the second movie kick the living crap outa him.
so I think wolverine could diffinitly win. actauly last time i check maul was said to have good ristances to the force. but Im pritty sure he was said to have bad abilties with it and he was not strong at using it. also his stats in the stats book sugested it.

badabing
Originally posted by Deadpool14
no, it is not a spite thread. i just get annoyed when accusations by someone who knows nothing about it. that was proven by, "he's not strong with the force at all." like i said, just try to give me evidence to support that.
Yeah, but it doesn't seem like Wolvie has much of a chance. I don't know anything about the Star Wars books, so I appreciate the info. Are there respect threads for Star Wars characters.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by capt it up
since force power rely on will power and wolverien ahs a storng will it be pritty hard to effect him with force powers.
also maul strong but he not that good. mace or yoda with out trying at all would kill him instantly.
anikan,obi would both by the second movie kick the living crap outa him.
so I think wolverine could diffinitly win. actauly last time i check maul was said to have good ristances to the force. but Im pritty sure he was said to have bad abilties with it and he was not strong at using it. also his stats in the stats book sugested it.

first, Maul kicked Vader's @$$. second, Mace and Yoda could kill Maul, only because they are the best in the whole freakin' galaxy! obiwan is just better than Maul, but he was better than anakin too. Maul took out black sun, by himself, the whole thing! do you know what that is?

Redatom65
deadpool is single handingly defending maul here. in all honestly maul would rip wolvie to shreads. Maul would not show any mercy other than the cocky Zabrak attitude or proud what ever you call it. he loses wolvie does

badabing
Post some links for Darth Maul. I honestly only know Star Wars from the movie, I've never read any of the books. The movies seems to be what everyone is basing their opinions from.

Deadpool14
Originally posted by Redatom65
deadpool is single handingly defending maul here. in all honestly maul would rip wolvie to shreads. Maul would not show any mercy other than the cocky Zabrak attitude or proud what ever you call it. he loses wolvie does

thank you i do laughing
you're right: Zabraks make up the fiercest warriors in that galaxy btw

capt it up
first, Maul kicked Vader's @$$. second, Mace and Yoda could kill Maul, only because they are the best in the whole freakin' galaxy! obiwan is just better than Maul, but he was better than anakin too. Maul took out black sun, by himself, the whole thing! do you know what that is?
how could maul of kicked vader ass? maul was long dead befor vader was ever around.
naw I ahve no idea what black sun is.
I only read about windu and yoda , but mostly windu

Deadpool14
some links:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/darthmaul/index.html
use the tabs at the top of the article to go in depth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darth_Maul
wikipedia is on the dot when it comes to comics

plus, I own: Star Wars: Darth Maul (the comic book)
he takes black sun. awesome

capt it up
my guys windu dudes the man and in my oppion he the best and even yoda would lose to him

Deadpool14
how could maul of kicked vader ass? maul was long dead befor vader was ever around.
naw I ahve no idea what black sun is.
I only read about windu and yoda , but mostly windu

use the second link i posted to find out how he came back THREE times.
also, black sun is probably at wiki... yeah, it's in that same article

capt it up
use the second link i posted to find out how he came back THREE times.
also, black sun is probably at wiki... yeah, it's in that same article
dude ur own link says it non-cannon, so most of ur info on darth is un useable

TheKahn
Darth Maul should win 10/10. From what I know of the force the only time "will power" would come into effect on the part of the victim would be when a force user is attempting to affect their mind. In many ways the force mimics telepathy and telekinesis, thus while will power might come into play with the former, it should not with the latter. That leaves force choke or simply exploding internal organs. Honesty, all Darth Maul has to do is lift Wolverine 3 inches off the ground and his is disabled.

It is sometimes difficult to get a measure of what the force can do from the movies as it is used rather unimaginatively. However, things are different in the expanded universe. Case in point, Luke grew to the point where he could affect black holes and entire planets with the force and a clone of the Emperor could destroy star ships with his force lightning. Now I do not mean to suggest that DM is anywhere near that level, but as he was the chosen apprentice of the Emperor and trained from a early age to use the force, I think a 300lb person would be little more than a rag doll to him.

jrodslam

I agree. Maul only kicked Vader a$$ because the suit limits him. Maul is a much better fighter than Vader, but pre-suit Vader is a notch or 2 below. Not much to make much of a difference imo. Thats when the use of force powers come in. Anakin at the end of Ep.3 before burning, would beat Maul imo.

But anyways, I think a saber can cut through Adamantium. Maul wins.

Deadpool14
dude ur own link says it non-cannon, so most of ur info on darth is un useable

i have the comic book-and they just cut and pasted most of it from the Star Wars website. they probably have to say that as a disclamer

DigiMark007
SW has its own vs. forum...and this fight has also been done before (and it probably got closed as well). Comic vs. SW goes in the SW forum, not here. And Maul wins, quite clearly.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.