If D. Sidious hadn't existed, which Sith Lord would you've picked for the SW saga ? ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Any why.

He could be an ancient Sith Lords or a Sith from the saga.

Rampant ox
I would pick Count Dooku because he is almighty. He has class, elegance and charisma - not to mention the fact he would wtf pwn anyone in a lightsaber duel. His force skills arent to shabby either. Overall he is what made SW so great!!

Illustrious
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I would pick Count Dooku because he is almighty. He has class, elegance and charisma - not to mention the fact he would wtf pwn anyone in a lightsaber duel. His force skills arent to shabby either. Overall he is what made SW so great!!

Are you silly?

A movie about Dooku doing what? Sitting around? Sipping martini? Talking about his terrorist plans?

How would there even be a Darth Tyrannus if Dooku defected from the Order to join a... Darth Sidious that didn't exist? I'm not even going to mention the rampant fanboyism in that post, but please, use your head.

Rampant ox
I think it would be one hell of a movie to have Dooku sitting in a velvet chair sipping martinis and smoking cigars. He would force lightning anyone that pisses him off. That would be freakin awesome. And a showdown between him and Mace. With Dooku wtf pwning him of course!

Dooku would have left the order anyway. Theres no reason he coudnt just teach himself the darkside. This thread is about who you would choose to be the dark lord of the sith (fanboy or not). I obviously choose Dooku. I cant think of anyone else who would do a better job.

Jonathan Mark
I have not the slighest clue who would work here...

Sadow? Nah he wouldn't work... hmm Kun? No no he would just try to kill the senate and eventally be overwhelemed by the Jedi. I have no idea really.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Rampant ox
I think it would be one hell of a movie to have Dooku sitting in a velvet chair sipping martinis and smoking cigars. He would force lightning anyone that pisses him off.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
I think Traya would fill in Palpatine's shoes well.

zephiel7
I agree Traya would do the job quite well. Either her or Revan.

Sadow is a bad choice

Sadow: It is the destiny of the Sith to conquer the galaxy...

Mace: Shut the **** up!

DarkNemesis
Definitely Traya

Lord Coal
Ox, the Dooku film as you describe it was already made, more or less. They called it Scarface!!!

To be honest though, Lucas done good, but I do think a film about Naga Sadow/Ludo Kressh/the fight for succession after Marka Ragnos death would be good.

Maybe even one on Ajunta Pall and his sword's inherent destructive power.

Blaxican Style
Originally posted by Lord Coal
Ox, the Dooku film as you describe it was already made, more or less. They called it Scarface!!!

To be honest though, Lucas done good, but I do think a film about Naga Sadow/Ludo Kressh/the fight for succession after Marka Ragnos death would be good.

Maybe even one on Ajunta Pall and his sword's inherent destructive power.

Yeah but because of there uberness the movie would turn into a crappy matrix-like movie were its all slow-mo and special affects with shitty/no diolouge...

FistOfThe North
Not if say Lucas gave the directing helm to his best buddy Spielberg with Lucas himself producing it as they did with Indiana Jones.

Lucas didn't direct all the SW films, you know. And Lucas doesn't have to direct the next SW films either which i know will some day happen with Lucas either dead or alive.

Traya
Traya. She's the character most like Palpatine, although I get the feeling that she might have needed some kind of puppet to rule.

Janus Marius
I can see her manipulating Anakin pretty good.

Revolver Ocelot
Kreia.

She's even got the look.

But she wouldn't be the figurehead of the Empire... She'd have to manipulate Vader for that.

Lightsnake
Traya's shown what happened when she last tried to control powerful forces...in all actuality, I could seen Bane himself leading the Empire. Traya's definitely up there though

FistOfThe North
Would Vader himself a bad pick? I mean, he was the Emperor's successor, after all.

Revolver Ocelot
I wouldn't say bad... He could run the Empire, but he doesn't have the manipulative skills to rise from a Senator to a Galactic Emperor in 13 years

Janus Marius
He is lacking in charisma and manipulation skills, along with subtlety. Also, if Vader had his way he'd force choke every general who disagreed with him. Sidious was much more pragmatic.

Jonathan Mark
Fools! I would be the perfect pick!

Sesse
Originally posted by Traya
Traya. She's the character most like Palpatine, although I get the feeling that she might have needed some kind of puppet to rule.

But unlike a propper sith, she didn't make funny faces and sounds in the final duel.

Basic sith attack:

Hnnngh! sick

Yarrrrgh! miffed

Jhahahahahahahaha! laughing

Yugh! blink

Urrrrgh! Wha! wacko

Grrrrrrrrrrr, chO! What the f**k?

NineCoronas
Originally posted by Traya
Traya. She's the character most like Palpatine, although I get the feeling that she might have needed some kind of puppet to rule. yes

DarthBanevv
Traya would be a good choice. Revan would be a great leader, but I don't think he would be able to manipulate as good as Traya.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by DarthBanevv
Traya would be a good choice. Revan would be a great leader, but I don't think he would be able to manipulate as good as Traya.

Revan and Traya together would be a great team.

DarthBanevv
Perhaps more so than Sidious and Vader. Maybe...

Janus Marius
Certainly a smarter team in a sense... Revan > Anakin in brains.

Jonathan Mark
They would mesh well. I mean hell, Kreia was Revan's defacto master and from what we know of Revan he takes a lot after Kreia in some areas.

Kreia would provide the manipulation while Revan would handle the tactical front. And he sure is a hell lot smarter than Anakin.

DarthBanevv
Yeah. That's why he is one of the top competitors in the 'who's the best tactical commander' thread.

Revolver Ocelot
Smarter in a tactical and common sense. But as far as science goes??? Anakin is brilliant.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Smarter in a tactical and common sense. But as far as science goes??? Anakin is brilliant.

He never really impressed me...

JaehSkywalker
yoda!

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yoda!

Lol... I can't quite see Yoda as the DLoTS.

Major Motoko
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
yoda!

I second this!

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

"Do or do not there is no try."

Yoda = Sith Lord.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Major Motoko
I second this!

Yoda = Sith Lord.

Yea that line was pretty horrid...

zephiel7
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Yea that line was pretty horrid...

Not to mention they were skateboarding on lava while Obi said it...

Er... Revan engineered HK-47. That's pretty good, as far as science and engineering goes... He is one of the smartest Sith Lords for sure.

Revolver Ocelot
Indeed, but Anakin was brilliant as well.

But overall, I'd say Revan was -the- smartest Sith Lord. A great leader, tactician, scientist...

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Revolver Ocelot
Indeed, but Anakin was brilliant as well.

But overall, I'd say Revan was -the- smartest Sith Lord. A great leader, tactician, scientist...

Palps was a better manipulator... but then Revan was from we know a great speaker since he managed to convince all those Jedi to follow him.

DarthBanevv
Yeah Revan's pretty smart. He's one of the smartest.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Major Motoko
I second this!

Yoda = Sith Lord.

Oh noes!

Lightsnake
Vader favored brute force a lot...subtlety wasn't his forte in a lot of cases. I still think Bane'd be a perfect choice

Janus Marius
Bane the monkey man who hangs out with and corrupts children?

Revolver Ocelot
Honestly, the Emperor was perfect for the role. Everything the man said sounded evil.

Even as Palpatine he was badass... his sly, manipulative tone and his mind games were effing awesome.

"Darth Sidious" was stupid. THE FORCE IS STWWWWOOOONGG WITH YOU....... GOOOOOOOOOD.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Bane the monkey man who hangs out with and corrupts children?

Kills them actually...

DarthMaul9123
Darth Michael Jackson in episode one ..hehe, no wonder he trained maul as a baby

Lightsnake
Yeah, Bane has a thing for dicing up kids...the guy was pretty much the best Dark Lord of the Sith in a thousand years though...his plan WOULD have worked, too...if not for the others.

zephiel7
You don't want to know what else he does with kids...

vader sith
vade would be the best sith lord

Razielim
Agreed, but Vader wouldn't fit into Palpatine's role very well.

I don't think anyone would be a good replacement for Vader... I don't think any Sith lord can inspire fear like him.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim
Agreed, but Vader wouldn't fit into Palpatine's role very well.

I don't think anyone would be a good replacement for Vader... I don't think any Sith lord can inspire fear like him.
You must not know Bane...

Razielim
Bane's too monkeyish to be scary.

DarthMaul9123
Hitler or a Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.