Star Wars Episode Seven - Pondo's Forbidden Reply

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pondo Booboo
Power structures are an interesting thing. I know I was a dick (in SOME ways). But I'm not afraid of any of you. Yes, if YOU say something is true then it is. If you wish to erase this thread, be my guest. Interesting though that for someone as powerful as yourself, Ushgarak, you would have to use such power to forbid me from replying, from having the balls to hear what I have to say. If this thread never makes the site, fine, but at least you'll see it.

First, Tangible God, the most important thing I have to say is that I did try many times to have the site erased. I sent emails. Guess who never replied? Your friend and ours, the great Ushgarak. And if no one after November gave a rat's ass, why did you reply? That kind of vilification doesn't just come out of a jam jar. You leapt onto it because it was still there. This is the truth, and it p*sses you off. You're probably a nice person. Believe it or not, I am too.

Captain Rex, I should have stayed away because why? Because you'll say things at me. So? By the way, your putting my comments in little boxes doesn't prove anything. I've already said it myself. I think I could even sue you for plagiarism.

Ushgarak: It's clear you don't care what I think of myself, Ushgarak, or anything else, apart from keeping yourself up on your mighty pedastal. I don't respect you, buddy. You know what I find unacceptable? You f*ckers ignoring my requests to have the thread erased. That's what I find unacceptable. I insulted one person, with justifiable cause. Know what I did wrong? Not backing myself up. That's what I did wrong. Quote: "And the point about it being a movie is VERY sound." Hear that everyone? That's the sound of a man worried he's about to lose his job.

I was an idiot fool. I admitted it. I do admit it. Self pitying? Perhaps there was also part of me that wanted to apologise. And that's sincere. And if it isn't important, why is everybody so pissed off? And if it isn't appropriate, so be it.

aj_vader
I think im lost...

can anyone help me?

PVS
dude, this means WAAAAAAAAAAY to much for you.
especially picking up on a year old pointless squabble with
some forum dweebs who you dont even know. i must call
your life priorities and psychological stability into question. blink

Pondo Booboo
You know what? You're right, PVS. That's a damn righteous statement (I mean that). I appreciate the comment. I'm a mental case. I just wanted to get even.

Ushgarak
(shrugs)

You were warned. Now stay away.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.