Batman & Captain America Vs. Cloak & Dagger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
No prep.

Fight takes place in an abandoned Manhattan.

Discuss.

bitca730
Bats & Cap...duh...
Just joking... can Cloak just suck them into his bodys dark dimension (sound kinky?) or something?

Laminator_X
CLoak & Dagger, easily.

marvelprince
This is pretty tough. I think I'm leaning to Batman and Cap cause of their tactical prowress and experience

nightwing 1996
Originally posted by bitca730
Bats & Cap...duh...
Just joking... can Cloak just suck them into his bodys dark dimension (sound kinky?) or something?

he can just do that to drugs

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by marvelprince
This is pretty tough. I think I'm leaning to Batman and Cap cause of their tactical prowress and experience

Do you know who Cloak and Dagger are? smile

juggernaut66666
hi dc why have you stopped sig making on the signature forum ?you are one of the best sigmakers

marvelprince
Yup but Dagger energy affects the wicked which exclueds at least Cap and if Cloak absorbs someone all they really have to do is flail around enough until they hit his face

nightwing 1996
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hi dc why have you stopped sig making on the signature forum ?you are one of the best sigmakers

what are sigmakers

grey fox
Originally posted by nightwing 1996
what are sigmakers

People who make signatures, the images underneath our post's.

GODSCRIBE
Cloak and Dagger win this fairly easily.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Making sigs takes a lot of time, and I am really busy these days. sad

Don't have even time to post a lot on forums....

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Making sigs takes a lot of time, and I am really busy these days. sad

Don't have even time to post a lot on forums....

Why ?

Is it because your making that Namor website ?

marvelprince
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Cloak and Dagger win this fairly easily.

How exactly? Dagger would be fairly ineffective and Cloak only needs a knock on the chin once he tries to absorb one of them. I think you're giving them way too much credit

grey fox
How exactly? Dagger would be fairly ineffective and Cloak only needs a knock on the chin once he tries to absorb one of them. I think you're giving them way too much credit

Dagger can take out batman in one hit , and cap doesn't need to 'flail about' . Where did you get that from ?

superman41082
I could go out on a limb and pick Bat and Caps for the upset(yes I know about C & D). If they were caught unawares, it'd be difficult, but I think that both Batmand and Caps would be able to assess the situation well. Plus, I don't like Cloak and Dagger.......

Etrigan
Cloak and Dagger are too powerful for Batman and Cap to take without prep.

superman41082
Originally posted by Etrigan
Cloak and Dagger are too powerful for Batman and Cap to take without prep.

Probably, but I said I'd take that bet if I got 12/1 odds easily. I have much faith in Cap's and Bat's abilities. They're the best at what they do, even if it's on the spot. I'd give team Bats and Caps a chance of possibly taking 1/10 out of respect.

Laminator_X

Unless he's been very heavily feeding, Cloak can be intangible at will. He can flood an area with darkness, become intangible, silently teleport above someone and whoosh them into his dark realm. Even if he were solid enough to punch, he can levitate or make his openning much larger than man-sized.

I'll second whomever said 1 in ten for Ca and Bats, out of respect. These guys are both very smart, and might win the mental game where they're hopelessly overmatched power-wise. Just the same though, that's 9 out of 10 for C & D

DarkCrawler

Cloak is pretty much intangible...

Tshern
And he was able to suck Thanos into his dark dimension.

marvelprince
Well I've seen him suck Spider-Man into his cloak and all Spider-Man did was wriggle till he caught Cloak on the jaw. And how can Dagger take out Cap with one hit. Last I checked her 'daggers' only affected the 'wicked'

Laminator_X
That's a very atypical portrayal of Cloak's powers.

"Spiderman vs. Firelord"

Dagger vs Cap is tougher. She could probably blind him, but I bet he could still beat her even without his sight. Still, Cloak...

marvelprince
I don't think its quite the level of SMvsFL. Venom and Carnage both have been able to escape the dimension. Besides, when Dagger gets taken out Cloak'll be too torn up to continue anyway

bitca730
Cloak and Dagger for the win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.