cool pokemon rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pokebeaner
first pick a pokemon then you say your name then your age and you start off with 2 pokeballs and 1 great ball and 2 potions. you cannot get evolved or legendary pokemon.i will also give you munny to buy stuff.

name:Adrian
hometownstick out tongueetalberg city
pokemon:treeko
items:2 pokeballs,1 great pokeball,2 potions

pokebeaner
pokeball:20
greatball:30
ultraball:50
potion:20
superpotion:50
fullheal:40

black aurora ticket:3000:used to catch speed deoxys
red aurora ticket:3000:used to catch attack deoxys
green aurora ticket:3000:used to catch defense deoxys
red eon ticket:2000:used to catch latias
blue eon ticket:2000:used to catch latios
silver mystic ticket:3000:used to catch lugia
orange mystic ticket:3000:used to catch ho-oh
old sea map:2000:used to catch mew
sandstorm map:3000:used to catch regirock
ocean map:3000:used to catch regice
jungle map:3000:used to catch registeel
blue orb:3000:used to catch groudon
red orb:3000:used to catch kyogre
sky pillar map:3000:used to catch rayquaza
well that's it. Happy Dance

snipper
has this got permission??

sqwunchy
most likely not

At god
not and pokemons are fairly for 7 year olds

Trickster
Pokebeaner, before you create a game you have to go through the process described in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

It stops RPs, such as this one, with little or no support from clogging the forum.

Before we have any bashing posts, could I suggest that nobody post here, to let the thread die?

sayiamon
Off topic: I wonder what Pokebeans taste like? Okay i'll let this thread/poll/RPG W/out per. die now.

Time Of Evil
Die... Die......

Renamon
pokemon isnt that bad, i still play the gameboy games....

Spawn_Master
Don't be mean to new people guys..

Atgod, saying Pokemon is for 7 year olds is kinda mean...I mean, some people still play it

and don't just say "I want this thread to die" or something..seriously, you guys are mean..

Time Of Evil
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
Don't be mean to new people guys..

Atgod, saying Pokemon is for 7 year olds is kinda mean...I mean, some people still play it

and don't just say "I want this thread to die" or something..seriously, you guys are mean..

I find your short monologue quite amusing SM.

Blood_Rayne
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
Die... Die......

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by Time Of Evil
I find your short monologue quite amusing SM. Amusing? How so? Does my lecture "tickle your funny bone"? Because I fail to see anything funny about this

A.J
closed

-AJ cool

pokebeaner
sorry

zslick
you know what funny is that this thread was redeemed closed on jul 24 and what took you from july to november for you to so sorry.???
and i agree this thread seems STUPID!!! too much work

Aliies
I hardly see why a thread without permission gives birth to a reason to bicker and discuss with malicious intent... Everyone, chill...
*Uses majicks to freeze the thread*

Closed

-Aliies cool

mith fox
when i was little and Pokemon was new it was my crack lol now i dont watch it as much but i see it in the morning before i go to school so i catch some episdoes(i used to collect their cards i have over 300 i think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.