Batman, Batgirl, Robin VS. Deadpool, Agent X, Taskmaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

No prep for either team. Each group has their normal array of weapons and accessories.

Debate.

Happy Dance

Soleran
Marvel team kills team DC. No literally they kill them and Deadpool does a happy dance while it happens!

LOL Taskmaster and Deadpool go to fight them h2h and Agent X busts a cap in them!

superman41082
Batgirl sux! Can't Deadpool and Agent X psychically talk or something? That'd have to be an advantage. Batman and Robin are a great team, but Taskmaster would easily take out Batgirl, and then it'd be 3 on 2.

Deadpool is just too tough. If it were 3 Batman's, I'd take them, but Robin would go down, and then it'd be 3 on 1, and Batman would have a heck of a time with Deadpool alone, much-less the other.

Team Deadpool would sadly take it: sad Ane yes soleran, Deadpool gets to do some kind of silly victory dance or something.

marvelprince
I'd agrue Agent X alone would give the Bat family a good run for their money. Throw in Taskmaster and Deadpool, I don't see how he can lose

Soleran
Originally posted by superman41082
Batgirl sux! Can't Deadpool and Agent X psychically talk or something? That'd have to be an advantage. Batman and Robin are a great team, but Taskmaster would easily take out Batgirl, and then it'd be 3 on 2.

Deadpool is just too tough. If it were 3 Batman's, I'd take them, but Robin would go down, and then it'd be 3 on 1, and Batman would have a heck of a time with Deadpool alone, much-less the other.

Team Deadpool would sadly take it: sad Ane yes soleran, Deadpool gets to do some kind of silly victory dance or something.

tazdancekinda like that I'm sure! Deadpool loves the macarena.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Soleran
tazdancekinda like that I'm sure! Deadpool loves the macarena.

You forgot the band

band

dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.