Captain America vs Batman vs Superman(not what you think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Ok, to me, these are the most sure-handed heroes in all of comics. When the game is on the line, you want the ball in one of these guys hands. These guys are just special.

I'm not exactly talking about powers here. This question is up for your interpretation. When the game is on the line, of these three, who do you trust most with the ball?

(There's a few others, like Spiderman, that I left out, and if you really think someone else would be a better pick, that's your choice. These are just the guys that stand out to be head and shoulders above the rest.)

Soss
I would say Superman.
Just because I would want the one with the most versatility in his abilities to win it for me.

Batman second. He's good, but, he CAN be very vulnerable.

Captain America last just because I don't really like him =P

superman41082
I guess that's a fair assessment. If you don't like Cap, you don't like Cap. I love him, personally.

I'll pick Superman as well, even at quarter strength. From my user name, you can tell I'm a big Supes fan, but I'm not picking him because he's my favorite. He's my favorite for all the reasons that would lead me to pick him. Superman may be lacking in some of the extraordinary qualities that the other two characters have. Batman is a creative genius, and Cap is a strategic genius, but Superman is Superman. He will never quit, ever! He wouldn't quit if it meant his life. His love for people and desire to protect him are the greatest strengths that any comic character. Superman has an edge that no one else has, and this is why he's so inspiring. Amazingly, the most powerful character, is also the best over-achiever.

As for the other two, it'd depend on the mission. They both are the best in their perspective fields.

grey fox
Originally posted by superman41082
I guess that's a fair assessment. If you don't like Cap, you don't like Cap. I love him, personally.

I'll pick Superman as well, even at quarter strength. From my user name, you can tell I'm a big Supes fan, but I'm not picking him because he's my favorite. He's my favorite for all the reasons that would lead me to pick him. Superman may be lacking in some of the extraordinary qualities that the other two characters have. Batman is a creative genius, and Cap is a strategic genius, but Superman is Superman. He will never quit, ever! He wouldn't quit if it meant his life. His love for people and desire to protect him are the greatest strengths that any comic character. Superman has an edge that no one else has, and this is why he's so inspiring. Amazingly, the most powerful character, is also the best over-achiever.

As for the other two, it'd depend on the mission. They both are the best in their perspective fields.

I've recently noticed you Supes41 , and damn your good. Your pretty crackerjack when it comes to handing out ass whuppings (as noticed in the Wolverine versus Captain America thread) Welcome to the forums .

Would you like a signature ?

superman41082
Greyfox: Thanks man. I am brand new here. I just found this forum yesterday, and I don't know how to work the special this and thats like signatures and stuff. Yeah, I'd love one. Plz help.

grey fox
Ok what do you want on it ?

Or is juggernaut666666 making you one ?

badabing
I would take Batman, Superman and then Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.