Thanos vs. Perrikus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Thanos the Mad Titan vs. Perrikus of the Dark Gods. WHo takes this? It took King Thor with the odinforce to bring down Perrikus. Can Thanos pull a win?

Janus Marius
Uh... wrong forum?

Jonathan Mark
zOMG!

Darth Kal-El
oops
wrong forum, my bad. sorry guys

Janus Marius
Report the thread and request a change.

Darth Kal-El
i did except i dont think rex and ush are on.

Captain REX
I'd be nice if I knew where it was supposed to go. wink

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Captain REX
I'd be nice if I knew where it was supposed to go. wink

Comic vs.

Captain REX
Gotcha. Moving.

joesha28
Thanos

joesha28
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Thanos the Mad Titan vs. Perrikus of the Dark Gods. WHo takes this? It took King Thor with the odinforce to bring down Perrikus. Can Thanos pull a win?

King Thor w/o experience of Odinforce. But Perrikus has also grown in his power too.

Milkie
Quick question Joesha.

I've seen King Thor get stab with weapons. Are these weapons amped or something?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by Milkie
Quick question Joesha.

I've seen King Thor get stab with weapons. Are these weapons amped or something?

No. Getting cut by wolverine was silly. Wolverine doesnt have the strength to cut through the arm of someone who can survive "nucular" explosions regardless of the sharpness of the knife.

Desak stabbed him badly and was utterly immune to his attacks but Desak was insanely powerful and easily over-powered RKT!

As for this thread, Perrikus would beat Thanos. Thanos does not have the power to easily chop Mjolnir in half. There is a reason Perrikus is the god of strength and power. The first time he fought Thor he kicked him around quite easily, something Thanos has never done. Thor did thoroughly beat his face in and defeat him in their next meeting (before he became King Thor) but he might have taken Perrikus by surprise or perhaps Thor was just cutting loose.

In the final meeting (after Odin's death) Perrikus took King Thor by surprise and seem to have the early advantage but was easily defeated in the end. Perrikus claimed to have become even more powerful but it wasnt clear how. Perhaps some of the other Dark Gods gave him a boost.

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by Milkie
Quick question Joesha.

I've seen King Thor get stab with weapons. Are these weapons amped or something? You mean how Desak stabbed King Thor in the chest and the sword went right through him? And when Perrikus swung his scythe at King Thor? these weapons aren't like any ordinary weapons like they used in ancient times or anything. Let's not forget these are god weapons. It bruises KT and wounds him but doesn't kill him

Milkie
Originally posted by aliveinboston
No. Getting cut by wolverine was silly. Wolverine doesnt have the strength to cut through the arm of someone who can survive "nucular" explosions regardless of the sharpness of the knife.

Desak stabbed him badly and was utterly immune to his attacks but Desak was insanely powerful and easily over-powered RKT!

I kow James can't do crap to Thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
You mean how Desak stabbed King Thor in the chest and the sword went right through him? And when Perrikus swung his scythe at King Thor? these weapons aren't like any ordinary weapons like they used in ancient times or anything. Let's not forget these are god weapons. It bruises KT and wounds him but doesn't kill him

Ok

But the shatter like glass smokin'

guy222
dark gods return

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
dark gods return

I'll have to keep my eyes open for that.

guy222
coming soon

they are prolly behind the mystery in hell

Stoic
I have to go with Thanos on this one, he is just too resourceful to lose to Perrikus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.