Everyone against Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kon El
Not exactly a match. I just want to see how many people here exactly have been annoyed by fanboys who FREQUENTLY try to say that Marvel got their own character wrong, and basically try to turn Juggernaut into a god. -Without mentioning names specifically-.

superman41082
I think Thor would smite Juggernaut by himself. He's done so on a few occasions actually, but I think he'd win virtually every time. He's too rounded for Juggernaut, and Mjolner is out of control.

Soujaboy
Stop hatin, damn. I could point out the fact that you base your facts off of cartoons, but I aint ganna put u out like that.

Jabba the Hutt
Cauzz on Dizz FUrum decHAracterz r Spposd to FiHgt yo da beazt uv der ability
So JugGErz haS his InDestIcTuiBle CheiLd. So HE canNot LooSe!!!!!!!!111111

batdude123
Originally posted by Kon El
Not exactly a match. I just want to see how many people here exactly have been annoyed by fanboys who FREQUENTLY try to say that Marvel got their own character wrong, and basically try to turn Juggernaut into a god. -Without mentioning names specifically-.

In my opinion, Juggernaut fanboys are the worst of the worst.

Validus
Juggernaut wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Stop hatin, damn. I could point out the fact that you base your facts off of cartoons, but I aint ganna put u out like that.

Chillax, a lot of people hate on Superman, but you don't see me losing my head... blowup stick out tongue

Soujaboy
No hard feelings but dont forget what you said about batman 1 million, and how with a little prep he could defeat RTK.

Kon El

Actually a lot of my arguments in the Doomsday thread weren't based on the cartoon versions. Secondly what has THAT got to do with my disapproval of the character and how a lot of the fans here glorify him beyond all reason?

Milkie
Everyone remembers Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut do they

Soujaboy
So your upset because you lost an argument? well sometimes that happens.

BTW that Gladiator vs Juggernaut fight was in the cartoons, and because of that fight you said that DD would win.

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by Milkie
Everyone remembers Titanic Battle Tank Juggernaut do they

Of course.

Kon El
No. I said that as a side-point during five. It wasn't THAT that annoyed me... it's that when everyone goes on about how Juggernaut can take on ANYONE and do it continuously, people get irked and wind up not liking the character as a result. I just want to see how many people feel that way to see if it will make any difference to the fanboys. Also this thread PROVES how bad the fanboys are... look how many have rushed to the characters defence.

Also there are no hard feelings about the DD match. I'm not a fan of DD anyway, I just genuinely thought he could take Juggernaut down is all.

Soleran
so what so what so what to answer the thread Juggernaut goes down...........................................as in all comicbooks people that like Juggernaut are going to attempt to glorify HIS best showings and minimize his low ones...................................

Soujaboy
Thats in the thread rules isn't it? we do it for all characters.

badabing
Thats in the thread rules isn't it? we do it for all characters. laughing laughing laughing

outarddwarf
Juggernaut wins. Not even galactus can stop him....
just kidding.

This is definetly a spite thread. Sorry if he can take down just about any brawler their is, that is what he was built to do. Not my fault i just defend him is all. confused

grey fox
This is spite

Reporting......

batdude123
No hard feelings but dont forget what you said about batman 1 million, and how with a little prep he could defeat RTK.

What's that got to do with anything? I wasn't even making fun of you. That was just a cheap shot.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Kon El

Spite. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.