3-way brawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Kal-El
Here's the deal. Three Marvel Villains have teamed up to form an alliance. Now it is your job to send three of MARVEL's heros to take down these three. However you must have the same types of heroes as villains. For example:

Villains:

Dr. Doom (Magic)
Apocalypse (Technology)
Abomination (Strength)

You have to pick three heroes that relate to the same attributes (one for each). No heroes above sky-father levels, or eternals, or cosmics. State your teams.

By the way, both teams get an hour of prep before each battle. Knowledge of abilities/powers for both groups.

badabing
Strange (Magic)
Stark (Technology)
Hulk (Strength)

Darth Kal-El
Isn't Strange sort of in the skyfather/eterbals/cosmics section? confused well i personally dont know. but is he?

badabing
This is your thread and your decision.
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Doctor_Strange_%28Stephen_Strange%29
wink

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Strange (Magic)
Stark (Technology)
Hulk (Strength)

My humble opinion, no strange.

I want Etrigan, but I'm sure he's too powerful. If I could have my pic, it'd be:

Etrigan(magic)
The Atom(Technology)
Superman(Strength)

(If you can have Hulk, I should be able to have Supes)

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by superman41082
My humble opinion, no strange.

I want Etrigan, but I'm sure he's too powerful. If I could have my pic, it'd be:

Etrigan(magic)
The Atom(Technology)
Superman(Strength)

(If you can have Hulk, I should be able to have Supes) they're great but in my first post, i put MARVEL in cap locks. sorry.

superman41082
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
they're great but in my first post, i put MARVEL in cap locks. sorry.

Oh poop. Sorry, I didn't see that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.