Thor vs Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........ I think this would be an awesome fight. Well guys???

Murda Mase
Flash...

superman41082
10/10??

I mean, Thor's gotta smite him at least some of the time, right???

badabing
Originally posted by superman41082
10/10??

Supes41082, the next time Thunderstrike is in the forum, I'll bump the thread. TS knows Thor and could cite instances.

JOE NUNEZ
Thor wins.

Superherovandal
Flash wins 7/10.

Murda Mase
10/10??

Sure with CIS/PIS sprinkled on.

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Supes41082, the next time Thunderstrike is in the forum, I'll bump the thread. TS knows Thor and could cite instances.

Bump? Do you mean end the thread?? Could 'cite' Flash??

Blair Wind
he means bring the thread to the top, so thunderstrike can "show or tell of" (cite) examples that would help thors case.....

badabing
Originally posted by Blair Wind
he means bring the thread to the top, so thunderstrike can "show or tell of" (cite) examples that would help thors case.....
Thanks. It's late where I'm at and I'm getting tired. cool

superman41082
Thanks. It's late where I'm at and I'm getting tired. cool

Oh, that's of course not a problem. Like I've said, I'm just pretty new, and I'm not savy on all the KMC lingo yet, but I'm getting here wink

badabing
Oh, that's of course not a problem. Like I've said, I'm just pretty new, and I'm not savy on all the KMC lingo yet, but I'm getting here wink
If you have questions you can always PM somebody. PM = Private Message. wink

Accel
Thor's powerful, but a smart Flash should win 10/10. All he really has to do is run up to Thor and then steal his speed. After that, Flash could do whatever the hell he wanted to Thor.

In fact, this strategy alone is the biggest reason why Flash should be able to beat practically every one 10/10.

FG725
Well isnt thor i dunno a god. He has a big ass hammer that shoots lightning or something i think and flash can um....pick up chicks and run really really fast.

Murda Mase
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=050629054718

superman41082
Originally posted by Accel
Thor's powerful, but a smart Flash should win 10/10. All he really has to do is run up to Thor and then steal his speed. After that, Flash could do whatever the hell he wanted to Thor.

In fact, this strategy alone is the biggest reason why Flash should be able to beat practically every one 10/10.

I think there's lots of people that can take Flash. Supes would be one of them, because he's very close in speed, and far superior in everything else.

I think Thor would take him at least sometimes. How much damage is Flash going to be able to do to him???? I know Flash's got lots his ora so he doesn't ruin his shoes or clothes with friction, but if he punches Thor, wouldnt' he break his hand? Thor is invulnerable, and Flash can't run too fast or he kills himself. I don't know. I agree that Flash is ridiculously powerful, but I'm not sure how well he matches up against Thor.....

godblast > speedforce

Murda Mase
Dude, click the link above you to find out what Flash can do.

S.S
I think there's lots of people that can take Flash. Supes would be one of them, because he's very close in speed, and far superior in everything else.

I think Thor would take him at least sometimes. How much damage is Flash going to be able to do to him???? I know Flash's got lots his ora so he doesn't ruin his shoes or clothes with friction, but if he punches Thor, wouldnt' he break his hand? Thor is invulnerable, and Flash can't run too fast or he kills himself. I don't know. I agree that Flash is ridiculously powerful, but I'm not sure how well he matches up against Thor.....
You lack much knowledge on the Flash.He's much more then just a fast guy.He wouldn't brake his hand punching Thor as the speed Force protects him.Flash could most definitely KO Thor with a few I.M.P's.
Thor gets beat everytime going by Forum rules.

S.S
Originally posted by Moderator
godblast > speedforce
Actually no...........

nightwing 1996
i also think thor would win

Thunderstrike
Thor has one shot - Blow up the planet Flash is on. He can't breathe in space. Other than that, Thor could never tag him.

nightwing 1996
thor does rules he would beat the worlds fastest man

superman41082
Originally posted by S.S
You lack much knowledge on the Flash.He's much more then just a fast guy.He wouldn't brake his hand punching Thor as the speed Force protects him.Flash could most definitely KO Thor with a few I.M.P's.
Thor gets beat everytime going by Forum rules.

Look, I know about Flash, and I know how especially timid he can be about his powers. You guys aren't telling the whole story. On paper, yes, Flash would dust Thor every time, but if you look at the characters, Thor will be unleashing everything he has, like he always does, and Wally wil not be. Flash is afraid to do too much because of getting trapped inside the speed force or just wasting too much energy and whatnot. If the fight goes on for too long Flash can expend too much energy, and even if it doesn't, he'll be scared to go all out on Thor, because he might injure himself. Of course, he can do some of these things, but that doesn't mean he wants or does them frequently.

Murda Mase
How often do you see him do a God blast?

nightwing 1996
not often

JOE NUNEZ
I cant believe Thunderstrike is so reserved in this thread.

superman41082
Originally posted by Murda Mase
How often do you see him do a God blast?

Only when he needs to, and this if ever there were a time. Also, how often do we see Wally unleash? Pretty much never. Only when someone does somehting that really really upsets him, and he regrets it pretty much every single time he does it. Mjolner can create chaos all around Flash, and I'm not exactly sure where Wally could escape to.

I also think Flash would win, but I don't think it'd be a 10/10 thing at all.

nightwing 1996
cant he run himself in another dimesion

Murda Mase
Only when he needs to, and this if ever there were a time. Also, how often do we see Wally unleash? Pretty much never. Only when someone does somehting that really really upsets him, and he regrets it pretty much every single time he does it. Mjolner can create chaos all around Flash, and I'm not exactly sure where Wally could escape to.

And why wouldn't Flash need to unleash in this situation?

I really don't think you read Flash comics....

nightwing 1996
do you

Murda Mase
No, just Duck Tales....Simpsons comics are pretty good too.

nightwing 1996
so what comic are you getting for free comic book day

Murda Mase
Whats commin out?

superman41082
And why wouldn't Flash need to unleash in this situation?

I really don't think you read Flash comics....

Because it's too scary for him. Would you want to get trapped inside a speed force??

Oh yeah, and I don't that much, but I've read up on the character and I used to read lots of comics.

nightwing 1996
simpsons donald duck justice league unlimited xmen superman/batman gi joe

superman41082
Anyways, my point is this, if Flash gets tired, bored, or does something stupid, one punch smites him. Like I said, I would choose Flash most of the time, however. Thor has tricks up his sleeve, and who knows the extent of what Thor and Mjolner can do???

nightwing 1996
yeah you are right arrogance is a big factor in this fight

Murda Mase
Because it's too scary for him. Would you want to get trapped inside a speed force??

Oh yeah, and I don't that much, but I've read up on the character and I used to read lots of comics.

Come on man Wally goes in and outta the speedforce like nothin now.

Plus Thors not going to be fighting him and the speeds that would make Wally merge with it.

Wally'll push him self as far as he can go regardless of the chance of merging with the SF.

You make him out to be a scared pussy, but he really is not.wink

Murda Mase
Originally posted by nightwing 1996
simpsons donald duck justice league unlimited xmen superman/batman gi joe

Most likely all.

nightwing 1996
can you do that confused

nightwing 1996
is anyone still on this thread

Murda Mase
No...but if you got a brother who doesn't like comics you can.

Or just go to diffrent shops.

I did that last year.

superman41082
Come on man Wally goes in and outta the speedforce like nothin now.

Plus Thors not going to be fighting him and the speeds that would make Wally merge with it.

Wally'll push him self as far as he can go regardless of the chance of merging with the SF.

You make him out to be a scared pussy, but he really is not.wink

I am not up to date apparently. I thought Wally never goes too fast. He used to be extremely timid about doing lots of stuff, ie vibrating his body too much because it had wierd effects on him. If what you say is true about Wally being in full control of his speed, then it's hard for anyone to beat him, but from the way you make it sound, he's Daredevil. I'm sure that there's a middle ground between my earlier thougts and yours.

nightwing 1996
i should do that thanks

nightwing 1996
so can he run into a different dimesion

nightwing 1996
i always liked flash because of his arrogance just like yours truly cool will this help him or harm him

nightwing 1996
is anyone on this thread

superman41082
(Off topic) Can Wally run on clouds now like Barry used to??

nightwing 1996
i guess not peace

grey fox
Flash can simply punch Thor with 'the force of a white dwarf star' or 'vibro hand' Thor to death.

Grimm22
Well like a fight between Superman & Flash, there isnt much Flash can do to hurt Superman, but there isnt much Superman can do to hurt Flash.

Same case here except Thor has a badass hammer.

superman41082
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well like a fight between Superman & Flash, there isnt much Flash can do to hurt Superman, but there isnt much Superman can do to hurt Flash.

Same case here except Thor has a badass hammer.

I've got some questions about Flash:

1) If he's just standing there, and was daydreaming or something, and Spiderman or someone punched him, it'd pretty much put him down right?

2) (If yes) If so, how on earth can he run as fast as he does, and punch, as hard as he does, someone like Superman or Darkseid without breaking his hand?

3) How can such a frail human body go so fast without breaking his molecular structure?

Grimm22
I've got some questions about Flash:

1) If he's just standing there, and was daydreaming or something, and Spiderman or someone punched him, it'd pretty much put him down right?

2) (If yes) If so, how on earth can he run as fast as he does, and punch, as hard as he does, someone like Superman or Darkseid without breaking his hand?

3) How can such a frail human body go so fast without breaking his molecular structure?

One Answer: The magic of comics big grin

superman41082
One Answer: The magic of comics big grin

There's only magic in comics when they make sense. I used to get upset when I'd think about a Flash being able to run that fast without being strong until they made up this speed force thing which is cool, but honestly, it makes absolutely no sense that he could do any of that stuff. I don't see how Flash could be able to jack someone as Invulnerable as Thor without killing himself. Just because Flash is a comic character doesn't give writers the right to portray powers unrealistically.

Superherovandal
he has the speed force that how.

Tshern
That is exactly why it is wise to support characters who can hold up mountains without shattering them and people who can talk in a vacuum of space.

Grimm22
There's only magic in comics when they make sense. I used to get upset when I'd think about a Flash being able to run that fast without being strong until they made up this speed force thing which is cool, but honestly, it makes absolutely no sense that he could do any of that stuff. I don't see how Flash could be able to jack someone as Invulnerable as Thor without killing himself. Just because Flash is a comic character doesn't give writers the right to portray powers unrealistically.

As far as I know of Flash's body is pretty much super tough because it has to be to be able to handle the speeds that he goes so punching Superman or Thor probobly wouldnt break his hand

superman41082
Originally posted by Tshern
That is exactly why it is wise to support characters who can hold up mountains without shattering them and people who can talk in a vacuum of space.

Ok, I realize realistically was the wrong word there. Incongruous was a better one. Flash's character is incongruous, while someone like Thor or Superman's character is.

elephant_man
the flash can breathe in space by the way. He did so when he and superman had a race to the end of the galaxy. and plus all hed have to do is use the speed force to hit him with almost all the mass of the universe itself. he would take any speed away from thor he had and viabrate through him, he'd explode

badabing
As far as I know of Flash's body is pretty much super tough because it has to be to be able to handle the speeds that he goes so punching Superman or Thor probobly wouldnt break his hand
Th speed force protects him.

Juntai
Th speed force protects him. His mass and density also build as he runs.

badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
His mass and density also build as he runs.
Exactly. I like Flash, but i think it sucks that Thor and Supes could lose to him. As the saying goes "speed kills".

elephant_man
exactly. Even if the flash would to be hit by thor, his running causes everything in his body to move faster, making him heal at an exceptionally fast rate.

GodofThunder
This is hard obviously i would like Thor to win.....but I'm not an idiot either......I think if Thor hit him once Thats the end of Flash his durability is on the high end of a human that hammer will own him. Also he swings it twice the speed of light with reaction time that is godlike....Not saying Thor owns Flash but I give it more 50/50....Bit with Flash's arrogance Thor could take this........think about it

elephant_man
though he might be able to swing twice the speed of light (which i don't think he can, but not too sure) flashs' speed is limitless. twice the speed of light or 10 times the speed of light, flash is just too fast. he'd stand there viabrating and the hammer would pass right through him exploding in th proces, and then what? Nothing but the flash hitting him with the mass of the universe with the speed force.

GodofThunder
true true and i will try to get the scan where it says he can swing the hammer that fast........but I think it would be hard not flawless like you guys think. Flash's arrogance is going to get him hit because this fight will go on for a while and I just think he will get hit and then thats the end of Flash

GodofThunder
Still 50/50 to me.......

elephant_man
i see what your saying. He is godlike and all that, but i just think that thor wouldn't stand a chance.

GodofThunder
i respect that smile

elephant_man
cool

Metalmanx
Flash wins the majority. Probably something around 7-8/10. His FAAAAAAAAAAAAR superior speed gives him the win here. Plus all of his other speed-related abilities? It's overkill, in my opinion.

I give Thor a couple just in case of some plot device where Wally stops to smell some roses, and gets blasted by the godblast.

elephant_man
lol, seriuosly.

GodofThunder
sigh..... i disagree

elephant_man
too bad

Xplosive
Flash wins 10/10.

DarkSaint85
Bada has already ruled on this.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.