Black Bolt vs. Champian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
who wins.

KillAll
who is this Champian you speak of?

grey fox
Champion should be able to take this....

Cameron Scott
Black Bolt owns him. BB has proven that he is a very skilled going up against Thor, Ikaris, Gladiator, and others while Champion jobs to almost everyone these days.

Thunderstrike
Black Bolt drinks the Champaign.

the Darkone
Champion none jobber will kill BB end of story. Champion 10/10

King KAM
this is the battle of the 2 most overrate and over used men here...

GODSCRIBE
Without jobbing, Champion takes this one with ease.

Crease
Forum rules state no jobbing, so BB can stalemate only as long as he can continue screaming at the top of his lungs. After that he dies 10/10.

Tshern
Originally posted by King KAM
this is the battle of the 2 most overrate and over used men here...
Not really, Wolverine is more overrated, so is Batman with prep and Cap with his shield. And this still would be an interesting battle. I would give this to Champion, but not 10/10, as Blackbolt might be able to reduce him to smithereens, which equals to victory.

Space M ummy
I think Black Bolt can take this: Champion, not jobbing, is VERY skilled and powerful but lacks energy projection. BB has some VERY nasty ranged attacks- his scream can put the Hulk down, Disintegrate Apocalypse, and create antimatter.

Tshern
He lacks energy projection? Can't he use power primordial to that?

Etrigan
Hmmm... Champion, probably. He's stronger than BB, who wouldn't scream for fear of killing everyone.

Crease
Being immortal, the scream can't kill him. BB survives as long as he can continue screaming. And yes, anergy projection is an ability he posesses as an Elder of the Universe.

Tshern
Originally posted by Crease
Being immortal, the scream can't kill him. BB survives as long as he can continue screaming. And yes, anergy projection is an ability he posesses as an Elder of the Universe.

There's no need to kill Champion. Incapacitating him is enough, for example knocking out and reducing to smithereens would do the job.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Tshern
He lacks energy projection? Can't he use power primordial to that?

Actually, NO! All of Champ's power primordial was directed towards physical perfection- he's the only one of the Elder's that doesn't have it, and also the least intelligent. Surfer managed to manhandle him with a few blasts from the power cosmic.

Soujaboy
Thats true

Tshern
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Actually, NO! All of Champ's power primordial was directed towards physical perfection- he's the only one of the Elder's that doesn't have it, and also the least intelligent. Surfer managed to manhandle him with a few blasts from the power cosmic.

Okay, thanks. This really backs up my statement of Blackbolt taking victories too.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Tshern
Okay, thanks. This really backs up my statement of Blackbolt taking victories too.

I see BB at least splitting even victories with a non jobbing champ- He has superspeed, superstrength, matter AND antimatter manipulation and creation, the ability to erect force barriers and that's not counting the whole "every word I say explodes with the force of a ten megaton nuclear warhead" thing. The guy is like a mini surfer.

All Champ can really do is try to punch or kick him, though his durability is INSANE (anything outside of a point blank shout or antimatter won't keep him down for long) and his speed is an unknown quantity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.