Diablo,Mephisto and Baal VS Cloud, Yuna and Shin Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
ok the all powerful and very cool satanistic Devils from Diablo, vs Coud, Yuna and Shin Akuma
this is the highest form of Diablo and his brothers, Uber Diablo, Baal and Mehpisto (i thik theres a better diablo than uber)

both teams can summon things they are shown to summon in the game but no Knights of the round or anything that will remove characters from this battle

The three can summon all monsters present in the game apart from the bosses such as Andarial or Duriel or any other special ones, baal can summon his usual batch that he does in the game, Mephisto can summon things from Act 3 but only 5 creatures at a time, Diablo can summon things from act 4 but only 5 like his brother otherwise this would be overkill

IMO Diablo and his bunch have this but then thats there to discuss, can you make me change my mind

Scorpion_Master
Diablo and CO Wins IMO, they are to powerful if you ask me... Diablo is the lord of terror, Mephisto Lord of hatred and Baal Lord of Destruction..

Edit: If this is Uber Diablo, Mephisto and baal they Instant PWN

Burning thought
i guess, but a guy has voted for the second team and hasnt posted a reason why

kamikz
that's the thing with polls, people just vote for whome they like, then disappear. Shoulden't really be bothered with....

SaTsuJiN
baal and diablo can do this by themselves lmao... baal just spawns an assload of tentacles, while doing his ice wave stomp... and diablo can do his AoE fire that wipes entire parties of 8 decked out heroes, while tossing in some bone prisons just to piss off the other team... mephisto can throw in some of his nasty ass poison damage and those 1-hit-death ice balls.. the only way the other team is coming close to winning is if its a turn-based battle.. and thats not saying much..

omg uber rofl.. forget it they're done as soon as the match starts..

Scorpion_Master
yeah guys who doesn't have time to discuss or what??

Burning thought
lol i cant belive there are actually people who think the three can lose this, i mean the three can probably beat almost anyone, eventually at least when they die and go into hell, then the brothers can do what they like

Shin_Gouken
Damn the other team is so cool. Some one should make a good match up for these three (Cloud, Yuna, and Akuma)...err on second thought not Yuna she'd get wasted too fast against someone on Akuma and Cloud's level. instead maybe have Sephiroth, Ryu, or maybe Gill. I dunno. Bad match though. Akuma and Cloud might take out one of them, but Yuna aint gonna do squat.

Burning thought
well i added Yuna becasue she can summon massive monsters to help them, wheras Sephiroth is simply just a weaker cloud really, besides the three prime evils are more than a match for most anyway and there are still people voting without saying why?

Marcellus
Sephiroth is not weaker than Cloud. Kadaj is weaker than Sephiroth and even he could have killed cloud on a few occasion's. Sephiroth just has overconfidence that makes him drag out things instead of ending them. such as Cloud.

But yeah three lords of Hell beat this team. one brother vs the team would be differnt tho

Burning thought
this may as well be closed then, Lana if you read this close the thread, no way these brothers lose

MadMel
agreed, the bros pwn...

BlackMageSamura
the devil is the devil so hed win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.