Gladiator Vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nimrod009
Gladiator

Vs

Collossus, Wolverine, Cyclops and Beast

Can they find a way to bring him down?

If the X-Men are struggling here I'll add to the team.

Juntai
Gladiator wins.

nightwing 1996
which gladiator

nimrod009
Originally posted by nightwing 1996
which gladiator

Shi'ar Imperial Guard Gladiator

grey fox
Kills them with ease....

Lucid Lui
Gladiator wins. Easily.

juggernaut66666
gladiator

nimrod009
I'm surprised nobody's brought up the Collossus Gladiator fight.

Ok, X-Men are getting whipped here I agree. How's about if they get Storm too?

So it's:

Gladiator Vs. Collossus, Wolverine, Cyclops, Beast and Storm

Lucid Lui
Still lose. Really, the X-Men need a telepath to win. And a good one. Jean or Prof X IMO.

If they had enough members, so they have enough time to formualte a plan that would surprise Gladiator and shake his confidence they could win. But in a PIS-less environment, it'd be extremely tough.

Thunderstrike
Yeah, Glads is gonna take this one.

bitca730
With that line-up Gladiator wins...What are Beast and Wolverine gonna do? Colossus may have a chance to go toe to toe with him for a short time, and Cyclops and Storm have ranged attacks, but not nearly enough to bring him down...

superman41082
Originally posted by nimrod009
Gladiator

Vs

Collossus, Wolverine, Cyclops and Beast

Can they find a way to bring him down?

If the X-Men are struggling here I'll add to the team.

Well, against this team, they stand no inchling of a chance, but there are a few X-Men that would give Gladiator some trouble.

StyleTime
You should have added Gambit.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9654/gambit55hy.th.jpg

Gambit will leer at Gladiator and all the memories of Gambit's mighty playing cards will come rushing back to Gladiator. Fearful of Gambit's ferocious onslaught, Gladiator's confidence will spiral into nihility. This will allow Wolverine and Collossus to wear him down followed by a blast from Cyclops. As Gladiator looks up from the ground, he will see his doom, Gambit, charging up a deck of cards and setting them on Gladiator's face. The X-Men will leave as an explosion goes off in the background with one last, anguished scream coming from their foe.

spideycarnage
glads beat the crap out of them

JohnR
I'm going with Gladiator. Barring PIS, he's been shown to be able to destroy planets and to survive an explosion of near nova force. And that's no even counting his heat vision which was strong enough to burn the Hulk's chest down to his ribs.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by StyleTime
You should have added Gambit.
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9654/gambit55hy.th.jpg

Gambit will leer at Gladiator and all the memories of Gambit's mighty playing cards will come rushing back to Gladiator. Fearful of Gambit's ferocious onslaught, Gladiator's confidence will spiral into nihility. This will allow Wolverine and Collossus to wear him down followed by a blast from Cyclops. As Gladiator looks up from the ground, he will see his doom, Gambit, charging up a deck of cards and setting them on Gladiator's face. The X-Men will leave as an explosion goes off in the background with one last, anguished scream coming from their foe. Or Cannonball.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/GladsandCannonball.jpg

Psyquis52
Glads wins.

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by JohnR
I'm going with Gladiator. Barring PIS, he's been shown to be able to destroy planets and to survive an explosion of near nova force. And that's no even counting his heat vision which was strong enough to burn the Hulk's chest down to his ribs.

yes and he paid dearly for that...wink

but with this line up with either Storm, Gambit or/and Jean Grey it would be short and painful for the X-Men...
As to Gambit...it would take him far too long to amass a sufficient amount of energie to seriously hurt Gladiator, i mean do you actually expect him to just stand there and wait?

guy222
hopefully piotr has some nice feats

might turn the tide for the x-men here

DickBlazer
Actually current Colossus with the gem mud holes gladiator

Batman-Prime
I think that Glads would do fine against Juggernaut and even against Kuurth or current Colossus, though first I would like to see what he is capable of doing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.