plasticman vs elasticman vs mr fanatstic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
well plasticman and elasticman got there powers from the same sourse
but mr fantastic didnt

no gadgets
no prep

who will win

Milkie
Plasticman

spetznaz
Plastic Man 10/10

superman41082
Originally posted by spetznaz
Plastic Man 10/10

I'd say it'd be Plasticman, mostly, but why would you say 10/10. Also, I'm thinking of just how they'd beat one another. This fight could pretty much just go on and on. All of the stretching characters main weakness would be temperature, and if there's no weapons or prep-time, Reed seems like the only one to be able to figure something out on the spot to use against the others. I'd say Plasticman just because he's more fearless than the other two, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they would actually go down.

Would someone explain this to me???

Grimm22
I would say Reed mainly because he highly outclasses both Plasticman and Elasticman in terms of intelligence.

Besides Plastic Man is a joke of a hero. Im sorry its true seriously.

outarddwarf
plastic man can form himself into anything right? I would say plastic man if that is true.

Superherovandal
yup basically. and he's wayyy better at stretching than Reed could be with 10 lifetimes.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Grimm22
I would say Reed mainly because he highly outclasses both Plasticman and Elasticman in terms of intelligence.

Besides Plastic Man is a joke of a hero. Im sorry its true seriously.

1) Reed has no chance in this fight. The stipulations called for no prep and no tech, and without them Reed is simply outmatched by PM. Everything Reed can do PM can do at a much higher level, PM is immortal, and PM is not just a 'stretcher' but also a shapeshifter of the highest order. Add to this some of the characters PM has gone up against, from characters like Etrigan to the uber team from Obsidian Age to Fernus (he was the only member of the JLA who had a chance).

2) PM being a 'joke' of a hero. As I told some other member last week (who also made the same comment when everyone started saying PM would beat Reed 10/10 if Reed didn't have access to tech etc), PM's costume may be crazy, but this is a fight not a competition on who will win GQ's man of the year award.

Anyways, PM 10/10.

spetznaz
Originally posted by superman41082
I'd say it'd be Plasticman, mostly, but why would you say 10/10. Also, I'm thinking of just how they'd beat one another. This fight could pretty much just go on and on. All of the stretching characters main weakness would be temperature, and if there's no weapons or prep-time, Reed seems like the only one to be able to figure something out on the spot to use against the others. I'd say Plasticman just because he's more fearless than the other two, but I'm having a hard time seeing how they would actually go down.

Would someone explain this to me???

In a nutshell there is no way for Reed to defeat PM physically without access to his gadgets.

DigiMark007
This isn't the first of its kind. use the search. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.