Deal or No Deal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chinabing
I'm hooked on "Deal or No Deal." I'm still trying to figure out what price I would cave in on and take the money. Depend on the number of cases left, and the offer.

Just the other day a woman took the deal with 200K, with 3 cases left, and her suitcase actually held the $1 million! Augh. Would I do what she did? Naah, i would have pushed at least one more case.

I don't know if I could do the final case offer!

jaden101
genius show

i even know someone who was on the UK version...only went away with 500 bucks...stupid bastard

http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/deal-or-no-deal.html

masterkit
beware the banker

catmul
They really coach the people so much to the point it's annoying ...

I root for them to get $0.01. is that bad? haha

chinabing
I'd like it better if they'd skip all the extraneous filler and just play the game. Howie's a good host.

If I were there and facing the 1-case-left & one of 'em's a cool mil, still don't know what I'd do.

papabeard
Noel is a freak, a demon dwarf.

catf2005
on the usa version do they call them suitcases?? colud sum1 tell me plzz? thnx xxx

papabeard
did anyone see the show with the fat bald guy , I think his name is Massimo, there was some incident, I turned back and they took him off tho the side of the stage, I think he saw inside a box?, can anyone tell me what happened? and incidentally how much did he win?

chinabing
Missed it. It's quite the bummer when they open their own case and found they lost hundreds of thousands of dollars!

papabeard
I dont really watch it anymore, but yesterdays show was ace, he lost all the big numbers at the start except the 100,000, got all the way to the end and it was between the 10,00 and the 100,000, he went for his box and won the 100,000, the crowd were going apesh:t, ahahaha.

chinabing
Good for him, I woulda done the same. Most of the time, the deals are no-brainers to turn down.

amity75
It's good to see Noel Edmonds back on TV enjoying sucess with Deal or No Deal. As well as the obvious financial bonuses, it must be good for Noel to be involved in a TV show where he gets to open a box without a contestant plummeting 100 feet to their death.

Koenig

Bloigen
I like when they get greedy and say "No Deal" then get 1 pence.

jaden101
Originally posted by amity75
It's good to see Noel Edmonds back on TV enjoying sucess with Deal or No Deal. As well as the obvious financial bonuses, it must be good for Noel to be involved in a TV show where he gets to open a box without a contestant plummeting 100 feet to their death.

now is this a reference to the bunjee accident or the helicopter thing

bloody grim reaper noel is

papabeard
Originally posted by Bloigen
I like when they get greedy and say "No Deal" then get 1 pence.

Yeah, that happened yesterday, that is my favourite bit of the show also, when they are betrayed by their own greed, mwoah hah hah!

^^^^^^^
PS : nice Come To Daddy sig by the way.

eleveninches
Noel Edmunds is awesome.

bring back mr.blobby

BLOBBY!!!

ladygrim
i still dont get this Fing show so i have given in with it but i get what ur saying bout Noel he is pretty awesome with noels house party and all happy those were the good old days big grin

Koenig
Originally posted by eleveninches
bring back mr.blobby

That sack of censored NO, NO, NO. furious

ladygrim
I found that thing ruddy creepy and some what perverted

hellsangels
genius show.. i did watch interview with jonathan ross last night with noel edmonds and he said that two people have already won the 1/4 million but they are just holding out to play it... that'll be a great watch

Bloigen
If you look at Noels hand, he has a different sign for every episode.

It's weird.

He had a division sign, an arrow, a circle with a little circle in it.

hellsangels
Originally posted by Bloigen
If you look at Noels hand, he has a different sign for every episode.

It's weird.

He had a division sign, an arrow, a circle with a little circle in it.

yeah i have noticed that too... they are trying to make the show individual each time arent they... especially with this whole banker has a personality thing and he gives offers based on the player and how he read them.. sometimes a little too dramatised i think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.