The Mask and Spawn vs. Rune King Thor and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

Milkie
Mask & Spawn

grey fox
King Thor and Odin , Loki made the mask . Theirfore his brother should be able to 'un-make' the mask with ease.

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
King Thor and Odin , Loki made the mask . Theirfore his brother should be able to 'un-make' the mask with ease.

That's the Dark Horse version of Loki. I don't think it's fair to assume that Thor could "un-make" the Mask because their is no Thor in the DH universe. It's a different Loki if that makes sense to ya. wink I don't know though, the Mask is definitely something not to underestimate. When Lobo had possession of the Mask, he was destroying galaxies like nothing.

juggernaut66666
spawn kills every one just for fun

batdude123
I say Mask and Spawn take this one 7/10.

Tassadar
Mask and Spawn

Psyquis52
Originally posted by batdude123
That's the Dark Horse version of Loki. I don't think it's fair to assume that Thor could "un-make" the Mask because their is no Thor in the DH universe. It's a different Loki if that makes sense to ya. wink I don't know though, the Mask is definitely something not to underestimate. When Lobo had possession of the Mask, he was destroying galaxies like nothing.
How can there be a DH version of Loki and not one of Thor. No. That doesn't make sense. I think there is a Thor and we just haven't seen him. He's probably a hammer since Loki's a mask. Thor and Odin take it because Spawn's a glorified sissy. laughing

Thunderstrike
Truth be known, without 2nd age Spawn, he's dead. 3rd age is Thor's level, and he's not fighting Thor here. He's fighting RKT and Odin. Mask is all they've got, and with an assload of Asgardian magic, and plenty of Odinforce, Mask is going down.

batdude123
I don't know if Mask would even go down to RKT and Odin. The Mask has been shown to powerful enough to destroy galaxies with ease. I think that it would be a tough fight, but in the end Spawn and Mask would take this 6-7/10.

Thunderstrike
RKT re-wrote the history of a universe just to undo his mistakes, and did it with ease. It's not beyond his power to take out The Mask.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
RKT re-wrote the history of a universe just to undo his mistakes, and did it with ease. It's not beyond his power to take out The Mask.

I didn't say it was out of his power range at all. That's why I gave a few wins to Odin/RKT. The Mask also has invulnerability as well, no matter what the extent of the damage. Also, dount count out Spawn either. He's up there in terms of power.

Mider
yup you can destroy every cell of the mask and he'll still pop back, and if you throw him into another dimension he comes back like in mask world tour and the cell thing he did that in lobo/mask he killed alot of gods in that comic and went through time as well he wasnt affected to my knowledge but magic seems to have an effect on the mask like in southern discomfort when the voodoo doll affected him and magic arrows drained his power but he's never been hurt not even when those things happend to him has he been hurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.