superman vs the ultimates

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
bloodlust is on

superkronick92
anyone?

bitca730
Thor & Giant-Man may be able to go up close and personal with him, while IronMan and Scarlet Witch (is there magic in the Ulitmate world?) distract him...may they can wear him down enough until Nick Fury calls in Hulk to finish a weakend SuperMan off? I don't know...I say 50/50 until I see more arguments...

Black Adam
superman takes them all out in a second.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black Adam
superman takes them all out in a second. I say he does it in 5 seconds.

Black Adam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I say he does it in under 5 seconds.

one second is under five..............

stick out tongue

snoopdogg
one second is under five..............

stick out tongue Damm I mean to say 5 seconds. I need to edit it.

grey fox
He speedblitz's them all.....

Psyquis52
Ultimates take it. The Ultimate Hulk alone will wear him down. Then Iron Man turns on his thought scramblers and Wasp gets in his inner ear drum and Thor nails him with lightning. It's over.

badabing
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Ultimates take it. The Ultimate Hulk alone will wear him down. Then Iron Man turns on his thought scramblers and Wasp gets in his inner ear drum and Thor nails him with lightning. It's over.
Co-signed.

Thanos_6383
Co-Co-Signed

snoopdogg
Ultimates take it. The Ultimate Hulk alone will wear him down. Then Iron Man turns on his thought scramblers and Wasp gets in his inner ear drum and Thor nails him with lightning. It's over. Meanwhile back at the ranch..................

Black Adam

are you serious?

no one in the Ultimates has the speed capable of keeping up with supes.

supes takes this very easily.

badabing
Meanwhile back at the ranch.................. mad mad

wink

Superboy Prime
Is the U. Hulk really a member of the team, as in daily member of the team?

Black Adam
Meanwhile back at the ranch..................

Where the hell did that thing come from anyway?

i remember hearing it is far back as the 6th grade....

Black Adam
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Is the U. Hulk really a member of the team, as in daily member of the team?

don't think so.

Psyquis52
Speed this, speed that,
Superman forgets he has these powers half the time.lol

snoopdogg
Speed this, speed that,
Superman forgets he has these powers half the time.lol I bet Superman uses his speed more than Thor uses his lightining, or Iron Man uses his thought descramblers, or Wasp goes into somebodies ear-drum.

Thunderstrike
It's says in the handbooks that Thor can fly multiples of lightspeed. wink

Just throwing that out there.

Psyquis52
I bet Superman uses his speed more than Thor uses his lightining, or Iron Man uses his thought descramblers, or Wasp goes into somebodies ear-drum.

Actually my posting was just a joke. I wasn't trying to make a serious point at all. I already stated my point and I'm finished with it. Anybody else can make whatever opinions they want but I'm done.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Thunderstrike

Just throwing that out there. I thought you didn't go by Handbooks? Anyways I don't think Ult. Thor can fly that fast he just can teleport.

Heres the way I see it. Ult. Colossus wrecked Ult. Thor and Ult. Thor almost wrecked the Ultimates.

Superman wrecks them all.

Black Adam

Just throwing that out there.

ultimate thor doesn't.

Validus
If Ultimate Thor is smart, flying away would be his exact action in this fight.

Thunderstrike
ultimate thor doesn't.

That's who I was talking about. The ultimate handbook lists his speed at 7, which is multiples of lightspeed.

snoopdogg
That's who I was talking about. The ultimate handbook lists his speed at 7, which is multiples of lightspeed. They list Dr. Strange at a 7 also. He just opens portals and stuff.

Thunderstrike
He's done it before. So have many people. It's just what they prefer to do. Thor can fly 3X lightspeed or more with ease, but he opens portals because it's damn faster. Same with Strange.

S.S
Originally posted by Validus
If Ultimate Thor is smart, flying away would be his exact action in this fight.
That's why I want you to have my children......... love

Supes curbstomps them all.

S.S
He's done it before. So have many people. It's just what they prefer to do. Thor can fly 3X lightspeed or more with ease, but he opens portals because it's damn faster. Same with Strange.
It depends on how hard he Throws the hammer......
Also Thor can't teleport like how others do.

Thunderstrike
We were talking about opening portals.

DigiMark007
I hate how much speedblitz is used like he does it all the time.

Take, for example, Mr. Majestic. He has 1 or 2 feats that put him close to Flash in terms of reaction time. Yet Cpt. Atom just owned him. Supes has some good reaction feats. But he regularly gets into brawls (and gets hit) by "normal" superhuman foes. Thor would get some hits in. So would Iron Man. So would Hulk. To say otherwise is to ignore probably 98% of Supes' fights and to say that the 2% is what he's capable of every time. It isn't. Supes is a beast, but Ultimates win.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Take, for example, Mr. Majestic. He has 1 or 2 feats that put him close to Flash in terms of reaction time. Yet Cpt. Atom just owned him. Supes has some good reaction feats. But he regularly gets into brawls (and gets hit) by "normal" superhuman foes. Thor would get some hits in. So would Iron Man. So would Hulk. To say otherwise is to ignore probably 98% of Supes' fights and to say that the 2% is what he's capable of every time. It isn't. Supes is a beast, but Ultimates win. When Supes is fighting more than one enemy is when he uses his speed.

In this fight he is fighting multiple opponents. His speed is too much as are his other powers and they will go down.

badabing
When Supes is fighting more than one enemy is when he uses his speed.

In this fight he is fighting multiple opponents. His speed is too much as are his other powers and they will go down. beerwinedrunk laughing

Thunderstrike

Take, for example, Mr. Majestic. He has 1 or 2 feats that put him close to Flash in terms of reaction time. Yet Cpt. Atom just owned him. Supes has some good reaction feats. But he regularly gets into brawls (and gets hit) by "normal" superhuman foes. Thor would get some hits in. So would Iron Man. So would Hulk. To say otherwise is to ignore probably 98% of Supes' fights and to say that the 2% is what he's capable of every time. It isn't. Supes is a beast, but Ultimates win.

Digi is my hero. big grin

Validus
I think Supes could take this even without the vaunted speedblitz. The Ultimates just don't have enough firepower to put down someone with Supes durability.

snoopdogg
I think Supes could take this even without the vaunted speedblitz. The Ultimates just don't have enough firepower to put down someone with Supes durability. No speedblilz Supes still wins. I see your point on them not being able to do any harm to him. IronMan and Thor are their heavy hitters and they don't have what it takes to put somebody down like Superman.

The others are non-factors.

Psyquis52
I think Supes could take this even without the vaunted speedblitz. The Ultimates just don't have enough firepower to put down someone with Supes durability.

Have you seen the Ultimate Hulk or are you just assuming?

This is not a match of durability. This is a battle and Superman is out-gunned.

Validus

This is not a match of durability. This is a battle and Superman is out-gunned.
Let's just Ultimate Hulk has as good a shot at beating Supes at his 616 counterpart.

Besides, Hulk isn't a team member. Like snoop said, Thor and Iron Man have all the firepower but it won't be enough to put down Superman. Meanwhile he could own everyone in one shot whether it be a punch, heat vision, or artic breath.

snoopdogg

This is not a match of durability. This is a battle and Superman is out-gunned. The Ultimates may have more guns but Superman has the bigger guns.

The Ultimate characters are supposed to be weaker versions. That's what I keep hearing anyways. Ult. Hulk gets burned to toast. Thor is his biggest threat and he's not much of one.

Psyquis52
Let's just Ultimate Hulk has as good a shot at beating Supes at his 616 counterpart.

Besides, Hulk isn't a team member. Like snoop said, Thor and Iron Man have all the firepower but it won't be enough to put down Superman. Meanwhile he could own everyone in one shot.
He doesn't have to beat him per say. Just weaken him or hurt him. And I don't recall anyone saying that he isn't considered part of this team. But, I'll concede and say he isn't. That's fine. Supes is a beast, but this is too much.

dman2008

roll eyes (sarcastic)
Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picosecond in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a proven fact that he possesses that level of speed.
It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

hmm looked at the forum rules recently Digi

snoopdogg
He doesn't have to beat him per say. Just weaken him or hurt him. And I don't recall anyone saying that he isn't considered part of this team. But, I'll concede and say he isn't. That's fine. Supes is a beast, but this is too much. The Ultimates barely could take Thor out. How are they gonna take Supes out? I need to hear this.

Superherovandal
seriously all he has to do is take away that belt and its lights out for Thor. and has Ult Hulk done anything to say he could even be close to Supes in strength?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Superherovandal
has Ult Hulk done anything to say he could even be close to Supes in strength? He got kicked in the sack by Cap.

badabing
The Ultimates barely could take Thor out. How are they gonna take Supes out? I need to hear this. It would be all the Ultimates that tried to take out Thor but with Thor fighting with them.

Validus
He doesn't have to beat him per say. Just weaken him or hurt him. And I don't recall anyone saying that he isn't considered part of this team. But, I'll concede and say he isn't. That's fine. Supes is a beast, but this is too much.
Firepower? The Ultimates are a few guys with handguns. Superman is an F-16 fighting falcon. Who really has more firepower?

badabing
Firepower? The Ultimates a few guys with handguns. Superman is a fully loaded tank. Superman is an F-16 fighting falcon. Who really has more firepower?
tomcat laughing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
It would be all the Ultimates that tried to take out Thor but with Thor fighting with them. Well Ult. Thor isn't that tough either. Colossus knocked the sh!t out of him for 10 minutes straight.

Supes could take Colossus blind folded with one arm tied behind his back.

badabing
That was one on one.

snoopdogg
That was one on one. No actually Colossus was fighting the shield agents and Hawekeye too. Hawkeye had to drop a nuke to save Thor.

But the point was to show Thor isn't that tough in Ult. universe. He is no threat to Superman.

Psyquis52
Yeah, Hawkeye did drop a nuke on him didn't he. So what's keeping him from doing that to Supes?

Black Adam
Yeah, Hawkeye did drop a nuke on him didn't he. So what's keeping him from doing that to Supes?

a mini nuke won't effect supes.

Psyquis52
Proof?

Kool-Aid
Ultimate Thor could teleport Superman away .

dvampire
Proof?

Go to Supes respect thread.

S.S
laughing out loud are people even doubting that Supes can take a mini nuke....laughing These Forums really are full of Superman haters.

dman2008
Originally posted by S.S
laughing out loud are people even doubting that Supes can take a mini nuke....laughing These Forums really are full of Superman haters.

I know its sad isn't it wink

badabing
Superman can take out a nuke. The center of the Sun is hotter than a nuke.

Psyquis52

Why does everyone feel like they have to exaggerate every little statement.

That's the exact quote. I'm saying that it would hurt him. It will effect him and I'm looking for proof that a mini-nuke won't hurt him. HURT HIM. I think it can, and I like Superman.

Superherovandal
not really when he faced DD in Hunter prey he took a hit similar to a million nukes.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Superherovandal
not really when he faced DD in Hunter prey he took a hit similar to a million nukes.

That's writer's exagerration. They said the same thing about Silver Banshee's scream in Superman/Batman.

Superboy Prime
See the light. Go to his respect thread.

badabing
That's writer's exagerration. They said the same thing about Silver Banshee's scream in Superman/Batman. Agreed. Pure hyperbole.

TheKahn
Why does everyone feel like they have to exaggerate every little statement.

That's the exact quote. I'm saying that it would hurt him. It will effect him and I'm looking for proof that a mini-nuke won't hurt him. HURT HIM. I think it can, and I like Superman.

Superman has some ungodly durability feats, some including nukes. From the Superman respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Here is supes surviving an island destroying nuke at ground zero while laying in kryptonite and weakened from fighting multiple enemies for days.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke2.jpg

Here is the scans of Superman taking a blast equal to a million nuclear blasts if anyone is interested:
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/850/0822346hj.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3932/08222005121910pm8yp.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6301/089054127na.jpg

Superman seems to have all of the advantages in this fight: speed, strength, durability, and, I would argue, energy projection. Even without bloodlust, I don't see the Ultimates beating Superman.

Black Adam
Originally posted by TheKahn
Superman has some ungodly durability feats, some including nukes. From the Superman respect thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371890&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Here is supes surviving an island destroying nuke at ground zero while laying in kryptonite and weakened from fighting multiple enemies for days.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/supesnuke2.jpg

Here is the scans of Superman taking a blast equal to a million nuclear blasts if anyone is interested:
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/850/0822346hj.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/3932/08222005121910pm8yp.jpg
http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/6301/089054127na.jpg

Superman seems to have all of the advantages in this fight: speed, strength, durability, and, I would argue, energy projection. Even without bloodlust, I don't see the Ultimates beating Superman.

haven't seen you in a while Kahn
thats an interesting new sig and avatar you got there....

TheKahn
haven't seen you in a while Kahn
thats an interesting new sig and avatar you got there....

shock finals....

Yea, well what can I say? shifty I'm learning to use a new software program to make sigs and I had some Wolverine pics laying around. Don't worry, I haven't converted to the faith of the clawed one. wink

superkronick92
Superman can take out a nuke. The center of the Sun is hotter than a nuke.

as stated in all star being in the sun is like 40000 nukes continuesly goring off in your face

S.S
It's pretty good to just fix up the text.....

Black Adam
shock finals....

oh

Yea, well what can I say? shifty I'm learning to use a new software program to make sigs and I had some Wolverine pics laying around. Don't worry, I haven't converted to the faith of the clawed one. wink

Thank God!!

**puts down his ax**

Darksaint
Originally posted by superkronick92
as stated in all star being in the sun is like 40000 nukes continuesly goring off in your face

every second laughing

TheKahn

Thank God!!

**puts down his ax**

Dammit, Black Adam! How many times do I have to tell you NOT to dismember the wolverine fanboys? nono Repeat after me: murder is bad, umkay.

aliveinboston
Originally posted by grey fox
He speedblitz's them all.....

Speedblitz doesnt work. Unless youre saying superman can increase his power at will.

Fanboy
Okay I see him Stomping Thor and tosses him aside like a piece of crap and then Giant-Man comes in stomps Superman Superman tosses him in space Iron-Man gets cured of his Brain Tumor by Supermans heat vision the Wast dies by crashing into SUperman Cap gets his head punched off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.