Have you guys ever worked with a reporter who forgets you are new to the station . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
. . and takes forever, not realizing that you might need extra time to edit and get the package on air since you are still getting use to the equipment? eek!

I have. It's happening right now.erm

Nazgulinthedark
no...erm

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
. . and takes forever, not realizing that you might need extra time to edit and get the package on air since you are still getting use to the equipment? eek!

So You slowed him down to come on KMC and Tell us? stick out tongue Good job Tired hiker laughing out loud

Morning_Glory

i wish i had a job like yours

Nazgulinthedark
i wish i had a job no expression

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
So You slowed him down to come on KMC and Tell us? stick out tongue Good job Tired hiker laughing out loud

It's a 'she', and the only reason I'm on KMC is because she's just sitting around, not making phone calls and stuff, but oh well, I'm having fun anyhow! big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i wish i had a job like yours

It's okay, it's really kinda crazy though. erm

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Nazgulinthedark
i wish i had a job no expression

You do, dude! You work on posts and stuff for KMC Forums! big grin

Nazgulinthedark
oh ya! eek!

Vinny Valentine
It's a 'she', and the only reason I'm on KMC is because she's just sitting around, not making phone calls and stuff, but oh well, I'm having fun anyhow! big grin

Oh, Do me a Favor. Grab her boob, then blame it on a racoon....named Vinny.

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Oh, Do me a Favor. Grab her boob, then blame it on a racoon....named Vinny.

Dude, I just went and did that, now I'm facing sexual harassment charges! Damn youz, youz dirty ape! mad

Just kidding! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.