Seifer and Edna vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hooverman
Ok, here is the deal Seifer is at his last battle form as well as Sephiroth but the thing with Edna is that she is in her autotorium battle form. The only magic used is medium levels of of Ice, Fire, Quake, and Lightning. I can't figure it out so maybe you guys can..... Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Hooverman
Oops i just noticed that my poll says "nad" instead of "and" sorry i made a typo messed

ESB - 1138
Sephiroth could defeat the duo with ease. Sin Harvest.

Lord Ryugen
Seraph Sephy rips them a new one. Neither Edea oe Seifer has the attack power to be threat. Unless by final form you mean the knackered half naked Sephiroth Cloud beats up at the very end of the game.

ESB - 1138
That was the real Sephiroth trying to take Cloud's body so he could live and everyone knows that Cloud is the only Final Fantasy character that can take the One Winged Angel one on one.

1021kid
they both die in the start Sephiroth pwns them

Pyron_is_God
Since Sephiroth has no durability feats in this forum, he dies from ice daggers to the chest or a slash from Seifer's gunblade.

Terryc250
Sephiroth is a few folds faster, has TK that will immobalize them with a stare, has the negative lifestream that will kill them quite fast. Or he can simply speedblitz them.

Sephiroth is more skilled, more powerful.

Pyron_is_God
I think you missed the OP. I'm pretty sure he's talking about Safter Sephiroth. At that form, Seph was not very fast, did not have Negative Lifestream, none of that.

Terryc250
If hes talking about Safer, he still had TK, although he didn't use it in gameplay, he still used it against Holy

SHM
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That was the real Sephiroth trying to take Cloud's body so he could live

No. That battle was Cloud's spirit versus Sephiroth's spirit, to stop him from holding back Holy.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by ESB -1138
That was the real Sephiroth trying to take Cloud's body so he could live and everyone knows that Cloud is the only Final Fantasy character that can take the One Winged Angel one on one. laughing out loud

I can't comment on the fight, but wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.