Zues(marvel) vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
ZUES versus 1 Superman 2 Wonderwoman 3 Flash 4 Batman 5 Aquaman 6 Martian 7 Green Lantern who wins.

batdude123
5/10 for both. If not, 6/10 for the JLA.

JOE NUNEZ
Zues is one bad mada fuger...

batdude123
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Zues is one bad mada fuger...

Yes he is, however I would put him slightly below Odin in terms of power.

Crease
With prep these 7 will beat 1 skyfather 9/10. W/o prep they win 6,7/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Crease
With prep these 7 will beat 1 skyfather 9/10. W/o prep they win 6,7/10.

Agreed. yes

aliveinboston
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
ZUES versus 1 Superman 2 Wonderwoman 3 Flash 4 Batman 5 Aquaman 6 Martian 7 Green Lantern who wins.

Unlike Odin, Zeus is a real mean SOB and will thoroughly roast the JLA.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by aliveinboston
Unlike Odin, Zeus is a real mean SOB and will thoroughly roast the JLA.

The JLA gets thoroughly annihilated here.

From Marveldirectory:

Known Superhuman Powers: Zeus possesses the conventional physical attributes of an Olympian god. Like all Olympians he is immortal: he has not aged since reaching adulthood and cannot die by any conventional means. He is immune to all Earthly diseases and is resistant to conventional injury. If Zeus was wounded, his godly life force would enable him to recover with superhuman speed. It would take an injury of such magnitude that it dispersed a major portion of his bodily molecules to cause Zeus physical death.

Zeus possess vast energy powers of an unknown nature, which surpass the energy wielding powers of any other Olympian god. Magical in their apparent form and function, these powers can be employed for numerous purposes. Zeus's ability to generate tremendous amounts of electrical energy and to project them from his hands in the form of lightning bolts has become his trademark. Zeus can generate and manipulate other forms of energy as well. Only a small number of the ways in which Zeus can utilize his superhuman abilities are as yet known. Among these are the augmentation of physical strength and endurance and the enchantment of living beings or of objects. Zeus can create interdimensional apertures through which he can transport himself and even the entire Olympian army. He can project his image, voice, and energy bolts from the Olympian dimension into that of Earth.

Superman, their most powerful member has a SERIOUS magical weakness- he'd be out in seconds. Remember when Captain marvel was putting him down with lightning in Kingdom Come? This is ZEUS. Multiply that times a billion.

Without prep, Zeus would vaporize the entire team in minutes. With Prep, He can simply throw the entire immortal olympian army at them, while bombarding them with energy from another dimension, where they have no way to even touch him.

I realize Wonder woman has stood up to DC zeus and his lightning bolts, but Marvel Skyfathers are on a totally different level.

badabing
It is hard for me to vote for one person (or god) against the original seven.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by badabing
It is hard for me to vote for one person (or god) against the original seven.

You're looking at it in a purely numbers sense ( seven vs. one!!) when there's a HUGE power gap. Could seven normal men take out Superman? of course not, it would be silly to even suggest it. The JLA vs. a Skyfather is in the same area.

In Marvel, Zeus is second (or possibly a close tie) only to Odin in power. Odin and Seth were WRECKING GALAXIES as a side effect of their fight.

There is no feat by ANY of the JLA that suggests they could survive an onslaught of that level.

This isn't even really a 7 vs. 1 fight, since Batman, Aquaman, Manhunter, Superman (magical weakness!), and Flash would be down almost instantaneously.

The only one I give lasting more than a few seconds is Wonderwoman, and Possibly GL but really...what are they going to do Vs. Zeus? His power totally eclipses theirs by a fair margin.

guy222
i wonder if flash saves marvel

laughing out loud

its time to get some food

Uriel005
Flash could

tkitna
Zeus wins

JakeTheBank
Zeus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.