movie wolverine vs movie spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who wins

badabing
Movie Spiderman.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Movie Spiderman. Yeap.

superman41082
Movie Spiderman.

Yeah, they don't portray Wolverine to be as skilled a fighter as he actually is. Spidey.

badabing
He did tear through those troops at the mansion in X2.

JOE NUNEZ
He did tear through those troops at the mansion in X2. Cant wait for X-3........

jinzin
spidey would wipe the floor with wolverine.. seriously in the movies it would be easier to list off who hasn't beaten him down..

superman41082
He did tear through those troops at the mansion in X2.

He did but he just hasn't shown himself to be field savy in the way that I'd imagine Wolverine to be.

Comic Wolvie vs Comic Spidey is a different deal. I'd almost say 5/10.

badabing
Originally posted by superman41082
He did but he just hasn't shown himself to be field savy in the way that I'd imagine Wolverine to be.

Comic Wolvie vs Comic Spidey is a different deal. I'd almost say 5/10.
X3 should have Wolverine being the best at what he does, bub. cool

superman41082
X3 should have Wolverine being the best at what he does, bub. cool

What?????

DraconaInVolata
spidey. for the same reason, wolverine hasn't been shown at his top yet.

badabing
What?????
It's a Wolverine quote. He says that he's the best at what he does which is kicking a$$. And he calls everybody bub.

superman41082
Gotcha. And I know about bub. The other part was kind of cryptic............. But yeah......... He probably will be kicking everyone's ass in the 3rd movie.......

badabing
Gotcha. And I know about bub. The other part was kind of cryptic............. But yeah......... He probably will be kicking everyone's ass in the 3rd movie.......
Hope so.

Arahan
Originally posted by jinzin
spidey would wipe the floor with wolverine.. seriously in the movies it would be easier to list off who hasn't beaten him down..

eek! eek! eek!

Who are you and what have you done with the real Jinzin?

bitca730
Movie Spider-Man...Wolverine in X1 won because Mystique ran off & was the one to actually take out Cyclops...X2 he did kick those soldiers ass', but he kinda cheated Deathstrike...Spidey on the other doesn't have help from anyone and still comes out on top...but has anyone seen that new Wolverine/Danger Room/Sentinal clip from X3? That was pretty awesome, classic Wolverine...

samishe
Movie Wolverine is weaker than in comix, movie Spider-man is slower than in comix, still spidey wins.

riceroost
I'll reserve judgement until after I see X3, but at this point Movie-Wolvy is nothing compared to Comic-Wolvy. Movie-Spidey would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.