Superman and Batman vs Pick Your Villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superman41082
So guys, what's a team of two earth villians takes the team of the Worlds Finest??

Well??

badabing
Is this just DC?

illadelph12
If it's DC Earth I'd take Zoom and Cyborg Supes (for starters).

Marvel Earth The Void and Apocalypse (for starters).

Once Bruce dies it's a 2 on 1 for Kal El (in a non plot induced world).

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Is this just DC?

Nope. Marvel is fine, too.

badabing
Juggernaut and Black Adam.

superman41082
Originally posted by badabing
Juggernaut and Black Adam.

Pretty good........ Ok, add Wonder Woman, and a female villian.

King_Mungi
Llan and The Master.

S.S
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Llan and The Master.
laughing out loud...........thumb up

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.S
laughing out loud...........thumb up

You laugh, but you know they are uber big grin

S.S
It's funny because more then half the members have no clue who they are.

superman41082
Originally posted by S.S

Yeah, I don't...........

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.S

I know, it's no fun picking the obvious people wink

Originally posted by superman41082
Yeah, I don't...........

*gasp* you don't?

Llan
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

Master
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Master

superman41082
I know, it's no fun picking the obvious people wink

*gasp* you don't?

Llan
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

Master
1. http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Master

Thanks for the link. Oh, it's no fun picking out the obvious sarcastic jerks.... LOL..... Man, you need a girlfriend.........

The ground you cover in comic knowledge, you lose on simple loserishness.

King_Mungi
Man, you need a girlfriend.........

Got one, thanks. big grin

Yes I was being sarcastic, but not as an insult to you because 90% of the board, hell probally more have no idea who they are.

superman41082
Got one, thanks. big grin

Just one?? Man, I'm surprised. I was joking when I said you need a girlfriend. I'd figured with your knowledge of Llan and The Master, girls must flock to you. I figured you'd moved to Utah and taken at least 6 or 7.........

Ok, I realize I'm sinking to your level. I'm going to stop now.......... Ohhhhhhhhhhhm

superman41082
Just one?? Man, I'm surprised. I was joking when I said you need a girlfriend. I'd figured with your knowledge of Llan and The Master, girls must flock to you. I figured you'd moved to Utah and taken at least 6 or 7.........

Ok, I realize I'm sinking to your level. I'm going to stop now.......... Ohhhhhhhhhhhm

Oh, no. You don't? (gasp)

That's not exactly courteousness........... but ok, I'm over it.........

People have just been jerks to me today, calling me a Superman fanboy, which is far beyond truth........... Hmm..... do I smell bad today something???

King_Mungi
Just one?? Man, I'm surprised. I was joking when I said you need a girlfriend. I'd figured with your knowledge of Llan and The Master, I figured you'd moved to Utah and taken at least 6 or 7.........

I'm in Canada, bassically the same thing stick out tongue . Also I only just found out about them maybe 5-7 months ago when I finally started reading Alpha Flight. Uber characters.

King_Mungi
Oh, no. You don't? (gasp)

That's not exactly courteousness........... but ok, I'm over it.........

People have just been jerks to me today, calling me a Superman fanboy, which is far beyond truth........... Hmm..... do I smell bad today something???

Alright you lost me, I wasn't calling you a superman fanboy and I think your a tad bit sensitive.

S.S
I'm in Canada, bassically the same thing stick out tongue . Also I only just found out about them maybe 5-7 months ago when I finally started reading Alpha Flight. Uber characters.
You just started reading alpha flight? What the f**k?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.S
You just started reading alpha flight? What the f**k?

Yep, I'm actually a newbie to Alpha FLight. Only started reading it this year.

superman41082

See.......... I just don't see the point in reading all comics. From what I've read, Alhpa flight's gay. What's the point in buying everything, just because it's a comic???? I wouldn't waste my time on stuff like that personally.........

King_Mungi
See.......... I just don't see the point in reading all comics. From what I've read, Alhpa flight's gay. What's the point in buying everything, just because it's a comic???? I wouldn't waste my time on stuff like that personally.........

If you want credibility and not to be called a Superman fanboy read other things. I suggest you check out the Alpha Flight Respect thread, and then comment. Also how old are you? you won't waste time on comics? but you will waste time on a board talking about comic book characters?

S.S
no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by S.S
no expression

Hey for the longest time I thought Wolverine could take Alpha Flight by himself. When the Alpha Flight respect thread was made I read maybe 5-10 issues at that time

superman41082
If you want credibility and not to be called a Superman fanboy read other things. I suggest you check out the Alpha Flight Respect thread, and then comment. Also how old are you? you won't waste time on comics? but you will waste time on a board talking about comic book characters?

Yeah, because some comic characters are sweet. I guess something has to connect with me before I'll spend too much time or money on it, and I'm 24, and I just haven't liked many comics that came out lately. I used to be obsessed when I was a kid, but for the most part, lots of the writers just piss me off. I usually don't buy Superman stuff now either. I hate what they've done to Batman, and ehhhhh......... I could go on(especially about Marvel).

Well, just from what I've seen of Alpha Flight, there doesn't seem to be much point, or character development. Seems like a regular "hip" Marvel gang to me. That's why.

I don't think because I'm able to objectively look at comics and not like some of them means that I'm an idiot or a fanboy. I don't really care to be 'taken seriously' either. That's up to other people. All I can do is just be myself. I look to characters more for inspiration than as a hobby that I can be more knowledgible than other people at. I like discussing characters, but I wouldn't sit and read a comic just so I could know more than someone else...........

King_Mungi
Yeah, because some comic characters are sweet. I guess something has to connect with me before I'll spend too much time or money on it, and I'm 24, and I just haven't liked many comics that came out lately. I used to be obsessed when I was a kid, but for the most part, lots of the writers just piss me off. I usually don't buy Superman stuff now either. I hate what they've done to Batman, and ehhhhh......... I could go on(especially about Marvel).

Well, just from what I've seen of Alpha Flight, there doesn't seem to be much point, or character development. Seems like a regular "hip" Marvel gang to me. That's why.

I don't think because I'm able to objectively look at comics and not like some of them means that I'm an idiot or a fanboy. I don't really care to be 'taken seriously' either. That's up to other people. All I can do is just be myself. I look to characters more for inspiration than as a hobby that I can be more knowledgible than other people at. I like discussing characters, but I wouldn't sit and read a comic just so I could know more than someone else...........

Oh for the record, for the entire Alpha FLight series I spent...... $0. The wonders of technology allowing free downloads big grin . I stopped reading comics for about 8 years right around the time the Spider-Man clone saga came out. I only recently gotten back into comics, but from the looks of it I havn't missed much and I'm growing tired of the same old same old Marvel stuff is releasing.

Oh no they are so much more, they were groundbreakers way ahead of their time. They dealt with things other comics wouldn't touch for years.

Oh neither do I, I read those comics because I enjoy them. Enjoying a series helps me to make me want to learn more about certain characters and in turn I can share my experiences and my beliefs with these characters that others don't know. Honestly no one knows about Alpha Flight, but now since I made the respect thread people really have given them a lot more credit.

superman41082
Oh for the record, for the entire Alpha FLight series I spent...... $0. The wonders of technology allowing free downloads big grin . I stopped reading comics for about 8 years right around the time the Spider-Man clone saga came out. I only recently gotten back into comics, but from the looks of it I havn't missed much and I'm growing tired of the same old same old Marvel stuff is releasing.

Oh no they are so much more, they were groundbreakers way ahead of their time. They dealt with things other comics wouldn't touch for years.

Oh neither do I, I read those comics because I enjoy them. Enjoying a series helps me to make me want to learn more about certain characters and in turn I can share my experiences and my beliefs with these characters that others don't know. Honestly no one knows about Alpha Flight, but now since I made the respect thread people really have given them a lot more credit.

Sounds like you're enjoying yourself man. I'm glad........

Milkie

Thanks to Todd McFarlane.

Grimm22
Lex Luthor and Dr. Doom.

Yeah I picked the easy villans laughing

King_Mungi
Sounds like you're enjoying yourself man. I'm glad........

Yes and no, the only stuff I'm really enjoying is mostly older comics as majority of todays comics are dull.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Milkie
Thanks to Todd McFarlane.

Todd McFarlane didn't write those stories, John Bryne was the groundbreaker.

superman41082
Yes and no, the only stuff I'm really enjoying is mostly older comics as majority of todays comics are dull.

That's basically my point. I hate reading bad comics worse than anything, especially when they're characters I cherish. I can't tell you how many comics I've gotten up and just ripped apart because they're just ruining the character(mostly Batman and some Superman and X-Men). It got to the point where I just really didn't like them anymore. I would hold grudges against some writers and it just got messy. I hate bad comics so much!!!!! But I don't let those things ruin the characters for me. I have frequent discussions, and I read material here and there to see if anything is good. I have my own thoughts on the characters, and I won't let other things get in the way of that.

Milkie
Todd McFarlane didn't write those stories, John Bryne was the groundbreaker.

Dude just listen...
http://www.spawn.com/news/events/mocca/audio/52.mp3

Look at this...
http://www.spawn.com/news/events/mocca/images/piece.52.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.