Wolvenom vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Evidently Jinzin thinks Wolvenom would win. What does everyone else think?

dvampire
Wolvenom whould lose.

spideycarnage
What the f**k? wolvie vs superman?

superman41082
What's wolvenom???

jinzin
Originally posted by Thunderstrike

OMFG.. you're so mature dude.. seriously.. okay.. scenerio goes like this psionic scream causes backlash of countless symbiotes to travel through time and space they arrive on the battlefield and overwhelm superman like they did the traveler... end of fight..

Thunderstrike
Not really. Superman can just fly into space and fry them all. Weakness to fire, remember? You just needed to see that, well, you're wrong. Not only that, you're an idiot for thinking you're correct.

badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
OMFG.. you're so mature dude.. seriously.. okay.. scenerio goes like this psionic scream causes backlash of countless symbiotes to travel through time and space they arrive on the battlefield and overwhelm superman like they did the traveler... end of fight..
Read the rules. No outside help unless specified.

King_Mungi
confused
1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28771&highlight=superman+vs+wolverine

Thunderstrike
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28771&perpage=20&highlight=superman+vs+wolverine&pagenumber=16

jinzin
Not really. Superman can just fly into space and fry them all. Weakness to fire, remember? You just needed to see that, well, you're wrong. Not only that, you're an idiot for thinking you're correct.

no he can't... his heat vision is taxing on him.. it took a majority of his strength to fry a football field's worth of doomsday clones.. yet there is seemingly no end to the number of symbiotes that appear after a psionic scream...

so they overwhelm him regardless...

Originally posted by badabing
Read the rules. No outside help unless specified.

I read em.. it also said that they fight to the best of their abilities.. at the point in time I saw no difference between this and having an IM suit of armor, or having a single symbiote.. the rationality was well it's an ability and if those suits aren't considered outside help....

and thunderstrike you should check your facts.. I haven't been wrong about this.. it's an opinion backed by more facts... facts which you have little to contest with.

Thunderstrike
I have plenty to context with. Wolvenom has nothing that compares to Superman's powers? What's he gonna do? Use harsh language? Stab him with "teh clawz"

Also, none of the symbiotes can fly. Superman can. He'd just fry them all one by one while moving faster than you can think.

Keep posting. You're giving me more ammo that you're a moron. wink

badabing
Equipment is not outside help. Calling for others is. UNDERSTAND?

Milkie
Got any pictures of this guy?

Thanos_6383
LOL...

jinzin
I have plenty to context with. Wolvenom has nothing that compares to Superman's powers? What's he gonna do? Use harsh language? Stab him with "teh clawz"

Also, none of the symbiotes can fly. Superman can. He'd just fry them all one by one while moving faster than you can think.

Keep posting. You're giving me more ammo that you're a moron. wink

dude I just told you how wolvenom would win.. did you not follow along.. was I typing to much for that brain to handle...

apparently the symbiotes can fly through space.. since that's EXACTLY what they did when they gangraped the traveler.. that's exactly what's going to happen when wolvenom does it here....

Thunderstrike
So, what's gonna happen if Superman flies Wolvenom into the sun faster than the speed of light? wink

This is just too much. I can't stop laughing! laughing

jinzin
Equipment is not outside help. Calling for others is. UNDERSTAND?

like guyver?

yet no one argued with me when I made a guyver thread...

you're not listening.. I understand the rules just fine NOW.. but when I first came to these boards over a year ago.. that was a different story.. and that was why I came up with this premise...

Thunderstrike
and you can't back it up.

jinzin
So, what's gonna happen if Superman flies Wolvenom into the sun faster than the speed of light? wink

This is just too much. I can't stop laughing! laughing

why would superman do that? he'd go into brawl mode like he does 98% of the time... then bam symbiotes enmass get him... even if he did throw wolvenom into the sun he still gets attacked by symbiotes in mass.. and still gets overwhelmed...

King_Mungi
What?? Wolvenom? Who the F is Wolvenom? I thought you guys were talking about Wolverine

jinzin
and you can't back it up.

back what up? which part?

Thunderstrike
You cannot prove that Wolverine with the Venom symbiote in any conceivable fashion could defeat Superman. I'm a huge Venom fan, and I don't even go to that route. The whole fight was a load of crap. I knew Venom should have been dead with the first punch.

jinzin
You cannot prove that Wolverine with the Venom symbiote in any conceivable fashion could defeat Superman. I'm a huge Venom fan, and I don't even go to that route. The whole fight was a load of crap. I knew Venom should have been dead with the first punch.

why would he be dead in the first punch..?
the guy's taken hits from hulk, juggs, and killpower who are all well over class 100....

anyways.. I already did prove as such.. just because you can't comprehend the tactic doesn't mean the tactic in question wouldn't work...

bean_machine
Superman has intangibility. He can vibrate intangible travel to the middle of the sun and start a frying since he won't run out of energy.

jinzin
Originally posted by bean_machine
Superman has intangibility. He can vibrate intangible travel to the middle of the sun and start a frying since he won't run out of energy.

superman can't do that all the time.. the times he has done that have been in lesss abundance then the times he's been hit by batman.. it's far more likely the symbiote could just smother him....

bean_machine
Well he doesn't cause he's stupid:

Supes "OMFG here come the symbiots, well i guess i can freaken become intangible, but hmmm I'm not cause I am stupid, hmmm i want to give others a chance, i mean i would look stupid if i used the same trick over and over, even though it can save my ass more often than not."

If Supes wasn't stupid:

Supes: "Hmm, here they come, lets see vibrate intangible, fly to sun, fry the freaken symbiots. All in a days work. Time to eat nachos with the FF4."

jinzin
how the hell does he fry the symbiotes again? not like they would follow him.... What the f**k?

anyways.. I'm just saying that to demonstrate.. those are two polar extremities of highs and lows.. supes might be able to vibrate thorugh some things sometimes.. I just don't think that would happen with a volume wide symbiote attack...

bean_machine
He has a huge range with his heat vision.

jinzin
about the size of a football field or two until he's taxed... which still doesn't help for a stream of symbiotes which has seamingly no end...

grey fox
Here.....

For the sake of those who don't know , this is Wolvenom

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/20/Wolvenom.jpg

FG725
about the size of a football field or two until he's taxed... which still doesn't help for a stream of symbiotes which has seamingly no end...
and symbiotes like Venom and Toxin have built up a good immunity to fire superman isnt going to fly every friggin person into the sun thats all i friggin hear. oh supes flies juggernaut into the sun oh supes flies apocalypse who is ten times his size into the sun we got it people he can fly in space wow......it's like putting mole man or someone who digs underground and saying in each fight they'll drag people into the earth core it gets lame after awhile. And I think that symbiotes might just might fight back while he's trying to apparently carry all of them at once to the sun.

grey fox
Originally posted by FG725
and symbiotes like Venom and Toxin have built up a good immunity to fire superman isnt going to fly every friggin person into the sun thats all i friggin hear. oh supes flies juggernaut into the sun oh supes flies apocalypse who is ten times his size into the sun we got it people he can fly in space wow......it's like putting mole man or someone who digs underground and saying in each fight they'll drag people into the earth core it gets lame after awhile. And I think that symbiotes might just might fight back while he's trying to apparently carry all of them at once to the sun.

He could just set his heat vision on 'wide beam' and then broil the planet...

FG725
oh yeah I forgot superman destroying earth it's one of his favorite moves but oh wait he's fighting to protect it.

grey fox
Originally posted by FG725
oh yeah I forgot superman destroying earth it's one of his favorite moves but oh wait he's fighting to protect it.

Of course , but this is a bloodlusted match , hell i'd certainly vaporise a planet 'full of symbiotes' ...

MattDay
could a symbiote even get through supermans invulnerability... thought not... too strong and too tough (skin) or force field aura

Arahan
eek! eek! eek!

I cant believe that some people here realy think that Supes would lose.

Thunderstrike
You ain't the only one, Arahan.

joesha28
Superman wins. Not much of a fight. Ok Wolvenom win 0.5/10

bean_machine

Power source

Jyppe
Well, I share my views on this matter. (New on the boards)

Eddie Brock Venom is max strong as the Thing (The ugly brick face smile)
He kicked Spider-man's and weakened Superman's asses rather easily.

Normal Wolverine doesnt really have a chance against Superman, because his strength just doesnt match Superman's durability.

Normal Wolverine would only win if Superman charged at the speed of light against his Adamantium claws. (Which is rather unlikely event)

The Wenom (As I like to call Venom-Wolverine hybrid) would have a change to defeat Superman. (I'd say 40-60 for Superman. Or Even greater change depending on the superman. )

Btw, which superman is he against? The one who could move planets and shit, or the "more realistic" version who wasnt that super.

Thanks smile

Thunderstrike
Post crisis. The one who towed a moon with a little help and can fly at multiples of lightspeed.

Jyppe
Err, Is there anyone who could take him?

IMO the weakened Superman was rather good opponent against Venom.

Thunderstrike
Good opponents for Superman:
Genis-Vell
Thor
Captain Marvel (DC)
Black Adam
and many others.

spetznaz
My goodness!

I can bet 2 dollars that if the thread was 'Wolvenom vs Hulk' the same people who said Wolvenom would have a chance (or would win) against Superman would be perplexed by the stupidity of a match that pitted Wolvenom against the Hulk.

This is the Venom symbiote bonded to Wolverine, and it is facing Superman (who is basically one of the more omni-dimensional characters out there).

Oh ....and how was Wolvenom stopped?
Well, when that cyborg lady planted an explosive cellphone on its chest, and when it detonated it made the symbiote get out of Wolverine and seek another host.

And yet this thing is supposed to go against Superman .....who can fry it with heat vision (in one case said to be hotter than a sun's core, in another so hot its upper range couldn't be measured), who could simply scream at it and slough it off with pure sound, or he could use arctic breath and freeze the darn thing, could simply fly past at several multiples of the speed of sound (no need to go faster) and let the sonic boom take care of business.
Or he could simply punch the thing to submission.

Goodness ....this is the Venom symbiote on Wolverine guys!!!!!!

Against SUPERMAN!

I'm certain HE is more effective than an EXPLOSIVE CELLPHONE! An explosive cellphone.

Thunderstrike
Thank you Spetznaz. To be honest, I was begging you to come in and kill the idiocies. I need a watch that summons you or something.

grey fox
Thank you Spetznaz. To be honest, I was begging you to come in and kill the idiocies. I need a watch that summons you or something.

Maybe Spetnaz materia ?

samishe
Somebody tell me why Wolvenom concidered to have better chances against Supes than Eddie Venom?

Jabba the Hutt
Wait, what happened to Eddie Brock? Why did Venom take over Wolverine?

elephant_man
superman would seriously win dude. like he said, hed throw them all into the sun at the speed of light. plus he can move at the speed of light, so they'll never even get a chance to attach themselves on him. he'd go around crazy fast burning them with his laser eyes. they wouldnt stand a chance.

grey fox
Ok for the crowd heres a generalised synopsis i made.... (Man the crowd must Love me , everything i do is near enough for them - Exit smug mode)

Ok in Antarctica it looks like the government have been up to generally bad government business , such as cloning venom. They send out a few of their agents who get slaughtered while a Mib rip off with a plot device in the form of cellphone turns everyone who comes into contact with the suit a cyborg and equips them with a mecha suit . This should allow them to control the venom suit. A women (Patricia Roberts) Is caught in the crossfire and becomes a host for the suit at the end of the series.

This miniseries is most notable for Wolverine surviving a ATOMIC WEAPON DROPPED ON HIM !!!!

Wolverine get's bonded with the symbiote mid story as the symbiote needs to heal for some unexplained reason.Possibly the nuclear blast ?

All in all it was a pretty crappy storyline , with the only highlights being the female venom and Wolvenom.

Jyppe
I'm not so sure how strong Superman is. I've read stories where he's capable or moving moons etc

Against this Supes? Not a chance..

How about the "orginal" superman? (Faster than a speeding bullet, etc etc)

I'm not sure who would win. Venom has shown some incredible feats (You might want to take a look at the respect Venom thread) His max 70 ton strength + adamantium claws, could damage Supes.

I have no idea wether you accept Dc vs Marvel (All Access). There Eddie Brock Venom overpowered Spider-man and Weakened Supes. (Who certainly wouldnt be able to lift a moon.) (the Dc vs Marvel where we were able to vote the income, was BS with a capital and bolded B. )

Venon's appereance and strength level + powers have varied a lot. (Depending on the writer) I belive same goes with Superman.

So, All I'm saying. Could the strongest Venom (Added with accelerated healing factor, stronger strength and claws) take on the "weakest" version of Superman and win? It's not that farfetched IMO.

Venom's symbiote + Wolverine.
Umm, All the venom powers plus Host that has metal claws, healing factor, and agility/speed/reflexes/strength on superhuman level. (Wolverine's strength has grown a lot since he was "born"wink

grey fox
No , when you have enough strength to hit a guy with the force of 'a speeding locomotive' then it honestly doesn't matter who your fighting.

Milkie
Wolvenom

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9093/109ry1.jpg

Jyppe
IRT Grey Fox.

Venom has taken (weakened) Superman's, Hulk's, Juggernaut's punches and they're on par with supes. The symbiote can withstand physical trauma easily. If Supes knows about his weaknesses. Then he's in trouble.

jinzin
Originally posted by Jyppe
I'm not so sure how strong Superman is. I've read stories where he's capable or moving moons etc

Against this Supes? Not a chance..

How about the "orginal" superman? (Faster than a speeding bullet, etc etc)

I'm not sure who would win. Venom has shown some incredible feats (You might want to take a look at the respect Venom thread) His max 70 ton strength + adamantium claws, could damage Supes.

I have no idea wether you accept Dc vs Marvel (All Access). There Eddie Brock Venom overpowered Spider-man and Weakened Supes. (Who certainly wouldnt be able to lift a moon.) (the Dc vs Marvel where we were able to vote the income, was BS with a capital and bolded B. )

Venon's appereance and strength level + powers have varied a lot. (Depending on the writer) I belive same goes with Superman.

So, All I'm saying. Could the strongest Venom (Added with accelerated healing factor, stronger strength and claws) take on the "weakest" version of Superman and win? It's not that farfetched IMO.

Venom's symbiote + Wolverine.
Umm, All the venom powers plus Host that has metal claws, healing factor, and agility/speed/reflexes/strength on superhuman level. (Wolverine's strength has grown a lot since he was "born"wink

pretty much all I had to say is right here...

anyways... as far as wolvenom's demise in run.. the blast from the cellphone was a plasma blast specifically designed to rip the host appart from the symbiote in order for the symbiote to go after the girl.... superman doesn't have prep with a plasma bomb already inside logan.. AND venom has become 2x stronger since that debacle..

now has to my rationale for why wolvenom would win this...

again.. the venom symbiote took down the stranger who is a level 6 in every category except for speed where he excells at level 7... none of that helped him against the symbiote's psionic scream and the backup that arrived shortly after... don't get me wrong, I understand that backup isn't allowed now.. but I didn't back then.. I assumed this was a viable tactic... anyways...
venom does this...supes is boned...

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00065mo.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00085ob.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00096fm.jpg
http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00105ct.jpg

Superherovandal
yeah but not even the symbiotes would be able to do anything to him. we're talking about SUPERMAN. He'd just super speedily spin and use heat vision at the same time then he fries them. and don't say that Wolvenom could handle that he couldn't. Venom is very slightly above current Spidey. He cant handle sun lvl heat.

jinzin
venom is slightly above current spidey? What the f**k? says who?

the only reason why venom hasn't been much of a threat recently is because of the lack of a decent host..
anyways... stranger has the same powers you just described.. didn't help him any.. symbiote wins by default.

The Fake Macoy
I say that Superman wins this 20/10, by getting more than one KO each match.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Wait, what happened to Eddie Brock? Why did Venom take over Wolverine?
It was in one issue, and it was a CLONE made from Venom's tongue.

Soleran
LOL Wolvenom beating Superman..........................oh more Wolverine comedy.

Next Venom_girl
But it's teh Wolverein's 'ttude enhanced! rolling on floor laughing

jinzin

anyways... as far as wolvenom's demise in run.. the blast from the cellphone was a plasma blast specifically designed to rip the host appart from the symbiote in order for the symbiote to go after the girl.... superman doesn't have prep with a plasma bomb already inside logan.. AND venom has become 2x stronger since that debacle..

again.. the venom symbiote took down the stranger who is a level 6 in every category except for speed where he excells at level 7... none of that helped him against the symbiote's psionic scream and the backup that arrived shortly after... don't get me wrong, I understand that backup isn't allowed now.. but I didn't back then.. I assumed this was a viable tactic... anyways...

Soleran
or Superman just decides its time to go about 5-10 times the speed of light and heat vision them at the same time again.

or he lets them attach to him and goes for a sundip

jinzin
Originally posted by Soleran
or Superman just decides its time to go about 5-10 times the speed of light and heat vision them at the same time again.

or he lets them attach to him and goes for a sundip

well if they attach onto him they take him over.. then he still loses... if he tries heat vision he'll tax himself out like he did against the dd clones...

still waiting for a good counter to this tactic.

Soleran
well if they attach onto him they take him over.. then he still loses... if he tries heat vision he'll tax himself out like he did against the dd clones...

still waiting for a good counter to this tactic.

Yeah this is the Superman that held off Despero mentally who was owning the JLA right!

This is the Superman that heated up the surface of the earth@! YEAH what nonsense.

Cuz heat Vision would wear him out huh

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7923/supermansheatvison2np.jpg

Yeah cuz he would never do something like this either

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/...rmanfast3ar.jpg

jinzin
heat vision would take it's toll... look at the picks again.. stranger has the same weaponry as supes and he's uploaded with cosmic power too... it didn't help him whatsoever....

Soleran
yeah look again Superman goes intangible flys lightspeed away and fries their arse from space

Cuz its not like Superman could speedblitz him before he could TP anything and do this number to him either..............

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

jinzin
yeah look again Superman goes intangible flys lightspeed away and fries their arse from space

Cuz its not like Superman could speedblitz him before he could TP anything and do this number to him either..............

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/4643/supeslobo0uo.jpg

assuming he could find him to land a hit... wolvenom's in stealth mode... big grin

vibrating isn't going to work when symbiotes are coming from all directions of a given volume...

lightspeed? didn't help silver surfer.. didn't help stranger..

Soleran
assuming he could find him to land a hit... wolvenom's in stealth mode... big grin

vibrating isn't going to work when symbiotes are coming from all directions of a given volume...

lightspeed? didn't help silver surfer.. didn't help stranger..

LOL yeah cuz I'm sure the symbiotes are much tougher then DD stick out tongue

When superman is intangible it doesn't matter how many ways they come.........................so devils advocate with one comic to back you up, find a new fight for Wolvenom. evil face Cuz Wolvenom is mud against the Superman!

batdude123
Okay, what the hell is the arguement here? What in the HELL could Wolvenom do against Superman. I'm seriously shocked at how long this thread has gone.

leonidas
sorry jinzin, gots ta go with soleran this time 'round . . . sad

jinzin
LOL yeah cuz I'm sure the symbiotes are much tougher then DD stick out tongue

When superman is intangible it doesn't matter how many ways they come.........................so devils advocate with one comic to back you up, find a new fight for Wolvenom. evil face Cuz Wolvenom is mud against the Superman! actually DD clones.. they weren't anywhere near as durable as the actual dd.. batman was taking them apart with a battleaxe..

supes got taxed when he used his heat vision...

superman being intangible from a volume wide attack is literally impossible... there's absolutely no way to explain that he could avoid that.

Soleran
actually DD clones.. they weren't anywhere near as durable as the actual dd.. batman was taking them apart with a battleaxe..

supes got taxed when he used his heat vision...

superman being intangible from a volume wide attack is literally impossible... there's absolutely no way to explain that he could avoid that.

Actually there's no way to prove that he couldn't.

Wolvenom in camo mode? Find and freeze.

Rick/Genis
um.. I don't know if this is worth mentioning. But Silver Surfer beat Carnage in under a day in "Silver Surfer/Spiderman" team up.

It consisted of Carnage eventually taking silver surfer over... Silver surfer fought him off by flying into space and doing some weird crazy s*it. Then SS pretty much killed Carnage (I don't know how he came back).

Soleran
Woops goofed up I should have done this in Photo then imported sorrysmile Double post@

Yeah so as soon as you show me how Wolvenom can counter all this we can talk some more.

batdude123
Superman has got all the adavantages in this freakin fight. Why has this gone on for so long? Superman can go at multiples of the speed of light. Wolvenom wouldn't even be able to see him. Superman can vibrate himself intangible and invisible. Superman has got heat vision that has been shown to be incalcuably hotter than stars. He's got ice breath that has frozen oceans. He also has super breath in which he could blow Wolvenom off the face of the earth. He's EXTREMELY stronger than Wolvenom. He's held black holes in the palm of his hand for cryin out loud. I still don't understand the arguement for Wolvenom. Superman has got WAY too many options to defeat Wolvenom. The only way I see Superman dying is of confusion as to how he's going to finish off Wolvenom. stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
doesn't superman also have the whole sonic sound vibration thing he can do with his voice? couldn't that sound heart the symbiote?

Plus heat... I'm sure someone has come up with this already... so maybe you could just ignore me.

batdude123
Also, in the New Avengers #1, Sentry (who's just a Superman knock-off) ripped Carnage in half without even trying. He flew him into outer space and litterally ripped him in two.

jinzin
Actually there's no way to prove that he couldn't.

Wolvenom in camo mode? Find and freeze.

find and freeze? he's in camo mode.. good luck finding him....

Rick/Genis
yes

jinzin
Woops goofed up I should have done this in Photo then imported sorrysmile Double post@

Yeah so as soon as you show me how Wolvenom can counter all this we can talk some more.

not quite sure what you're trying to prove that wolvenom can't defend against.

jinzin
Originally posted by batdude123
Superman has got all the adavantages in this freakin fight. Why has this gone on for so long? Superman can go at multiples of the speed of light. Wolvenom wouldn't even be able to see him. Superman can vibrate himself intangible and invisible. Superman has got heat vision that has been shown to be incalcuably hotter than stars. He's got ice breath that has frozen oceans. He also has super breath in which he could blow Wolvenom off the face of the earth. He's EXTREMELY stronger than Wolvenom. He's held black holes in the palm of his hand for cryin out loud. I still don't understand the arguement for Wolvenom. Superman has got WAY too many options to defeat Wolvenom. The only way I see Superman dying is of confusion as to how he's going to finish off Wolvenom. stick out tongue

loook at my previous post.. the stranger who is relatively equal to superman in all categories save strength, and has been imbued with cosmic power couldn't fend off a horde of symbiotes.. yet superman is supposed to be able to? okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
loook at my previous post.. the stranger who is relatively equal to superman in all categories save strength, and has been imbued with cosmic power couldn't fend off a horde of symbiotes.. yet superman is supposed to be able to? okay roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay, you have absolutely nothing to go on. laughing A horde usually means more than two. This is just ONE symbiote, not a horde of them. Besides, you can't say just because Stranger can do this or couldn't do that, then Superman couldn't. That's an obsolete debating tool.

Rick/Genis
wait.... it's a horde of Wolvenoms now?

Soleran

you have yet to show me how they could do anything to him while he's intangible, so I'm waiting for your strategy.....................

batdude123

What the hell could Wolvenom do to Superman? I mean I knew you liked Wolverine but DAMN!

batdude123
What is Wolvenom going to do when Superman does this?

jinzin
Okay, you have absolutely nothing to go on. laughing A horde usually means more than two. This is just ONE symbiote, not a horde of them. Besides, you can't say just because Stranger can do this or couldn't do that, then Superman couldn't. That's an obsolete debating tool.

dude you asked why this is draggin on so long.. it's dragging on under the stipulations of my original premise.. a premise which you obviously did not read before you came in here flapping your yap... read the premise first.. it will make more sense then... and I have plenty of evidence to go on under the stipluations of said premise so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
wait.... it's a horde of Wolvenoms now?
you guys really don't read through threads...

jinzin
What the hell could Wolvenom do to Superman? I mean I knew you liked Wolverine but DAMN!

I already posted what he could do.. confused

what part of that aren't you guys coming to grips with yet? What the f**k?

batdude123
dude you asked why this is draggin on so long.. it's dragging on under the stipulations of my original premise.. a premise which you obviously did not read before you came in here flapping your yap... read the premise first.. it will make more sense then... and I have plenty of evidence to go on under the stipluations of said premise so I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

What are the stipulations? What page is it on?

jinzin
are you serious? you can't backtrack through five pages to figure it out?

jinzin
What is Wolvenom going to do when Superman does this?

cover him up like they did to stranger, silver surfer, and flash...

batdude123
are you serious? you can't backtrack through five pages to figure it out?

You're thinking that Wolvenom would win simply because Stranger had trouble with a symbiote? Good call. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

bean_machine
No Supes vibrates intangible flies to the sun where he will have an unlimited power supply and then he will heatblast the symbiots with his super vision.

Strange does not have the speed of Superman.

jinzin
You're thinking that Wolvenom would win simply because Stranger had trouble with a symbiote? Good call. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

stranger is in the same league with guys like S.S. warlock and thanos... yeah him having trouble and infact being overwhelmed by symbiotes is a pretty clear indication that superman would have trouble with the symbiotes.. the same way silver surfer had trouble with a symbiote...

as far as intangibility is concerned.. this is another power the stranger has as well.. it didn't help him....

jinzin
No Supes vibrates intangible flies to the sun where he will have an unlimited power supply and then he will heatblast the symbiots with his super vision.

Strange does not have the speed of Superman.

stranger does actually.. he's in the class of transending light speed category... he's crossed solar systems in comic panels before.

batdude123

How can he cover something up that's intangible? That doesn't make any sense. Besides, what the hell is Wolvenom going to do when he goes at speeds faster than the speed of light attacking him and such? Is Wolvenom going to magically latch onto him even though he wouldn't be able to see him? laughing Plus, doesn't Superman also have the whole sonic sound vibration thing he can do with his voice? couldn't that sound hurt the symbiote? Besides, if Superman really felt like an assh*le, he could just fly into outer space and blow up earth with his heat vision. laughing

Rick/Genis
but again, carnage tried to take over SS and THAT didn't work...

Man I hate Inconsistancies stick out tongue

batdude123
stranger is in the same league with guys like S.S. warlock and thanos... yeah him having trouble and infact being overwhelmed by symbiotes is a pretty clear indication that superman would have trouble with the symbiotes.. the same way silver surfer had trouble with a symbiote...

as far as intangibility is concerned.. this is another power the stranger has as well.. it didn't help him....

New Avengers #1 Sentry (who is a Superman knock-off), ripped Carnage in two without even trying. I'm sure Superman could do the same thing or anything he can put his imagination to.

jinzin
How can he cover something up that's intangible? That doesn't make any sense. Besides, what the hell is Wolvenom going to do when he goes at speeds faster than the speed of light attacking him and such? Is Wolvenom going to magically latch onto him even though he wouldn't be able to see him? laughing Plus, doesn't Superman also have the whole sonic sound vibration thing he can do with his voice? couldn't that sound hurt the symbiote? Besides, if Superman really felt like an assh*le, he could just fly into outer space and blow up earth with his heat vision. laughing

most recent showings of heat vision have proven that two football fields worth of doomsday clones is enough to exhaust poor supes... sorry to kill your fantasies though...

as for intangability... it doesn't make any sense that a corporial being could become literally intangible in the first place.. I don't see you arguing against that arithmetic however... why is that? "how does moving so fast that he becomes literally intangible" make any more sense then symbiotes coverine over someone who has the ability to become intangible...

also superman can't stay intangible for long durations of time...if he's constantly being covered by symbiotes the moment he stops he gets taken over...

if supes chooses to hightail it to the sun well... he might as well make himself comfortable sine he's going to have a halo of symbiotes there to keep him in check..

as far as wolvenom not seeing supes.. wolvenom's in stealth mode.. how does supes see him?

batdude123

Symbiote covered up Flash? When the hell did this happen? If it did happen, just note that Flash can't tap into the Speed Force in the Marvel Universe. He gets reduced to Quicksilver's speed level.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
but again, carnage tried to take over SS and THAT didn't work...

Man I hate Inconsistancies stick out tongue

actually it didn't work because s.s. had some help and time to overcome the symbiote's influence.. had there been two symbiotes ther.. 3... more... the outcome would have been significantly different... still though that doesn't change the fact that ONE symbiote was enough to jedardize s.s.' existance.

jinzin
Symbiote covered up Flash? When the hell did this happen? If it did happen, just note that Flash can't tap into the Speed Force in the Marvel Universe. He gets reduced to Quicksilver's speed level.

during the big marvel/dc x over...

jinzin
New Avengers #1 Sentry (who is a Superman knock-off), ripped Carnage in two without even trying. I'm sure Superman could do the same thing or anything he can put his imagination to.

how does that help your argument.. I'm not debating a fist fight with superman here.. I'm not debating carnage vs. supes here.. I'm debating wolvenom w/horde of symbiote vs. superman since that's the premise that I was attacked for last night.. there has yet to be provided significant evidence to say that supes could win this.

Rick/Genis
most recent showings of heat vision have proven that two football fields worth of doomsday clones is enough to exhaust poor supes... sorry to kill your fantasies though...

as for intangability... it doesn't make any sense that a corporial being could become literally intangible in the first place.. I don't see you arguing against that arithmetic however... why is that? "how does moving so fast that he becomes literally intangible" make any more sense then symbiotes coverine over someone who has the ability to become intangible...

also superman can't stay intangible for long durations of time...if he's constantly being covered by symbiotes the moment he stops he gets taken over...

if supes chooses to hightail it to the sun well... he might as well make himself comfortable sine he's going to have a halo of symbiotes there to keep him in check..

as far as wolvenom not seeing supes.. wolvenom's in stealth mode.. how does supes see him?

I think that if Superman was in the sun, his heat vision would become ALOT more powerful.

Plus, if Venom were in space, could he really control what direction he's going in? Can they fly? (SERIOUS QUESTION!)

Adding to that, if Venom Left Wolverine.. it would no longer be wolvenom, thus Superman winning by default wink

badabing
How is Wolvenom going to harm Supes?

jinzin
as for moving through the vacumme of space.. symbiotes don't seem to have a problem doing that in the example I posted...

I don't doubt that supe's heat vision would get a lot more powerful if he resided in the sun...

and it doesn't have to be the venom symbiote that covers supes to win the match... though wolvenom could still win through psionic nightmares that would distort superman's reality to an extent where he couldnt' tell what was real and what wasn't...

see here's the thing.. when the symbiotes hit earth, earth got taken over by them in a matter of days if that... are we seriously trying to suggest that superman>>>>>marvel earth? cause that just doesn't sound like a good argument IMO...

jinzin
How is Wolvenom going to harm Supes?

already posted how...

badabing
Is this fight Superman vs Wolvenom or Superman vs the entire Symbiote race?

badabing
already posted how...
Dude. this thing is too long to reread. Just give me a quick breakdown. cool

batdude123

So your logic is that just because you think it doesn't make sense that Superman can become intangible, that Wolvenom could cover him? erm I fail to make the connection.

He doesn't need long to be intangible. All he needs to do is pull out the symbiote host's heart, in this case, Wolverine's.

If Superman goes to the sun, he would become a lot more powerful because he would absorb the yellow sun radiation. All of his abilities would get amped tremendously. Including his heat vision. Anyways, if he is in the sun, what makes you think that Wolvenom would survive the sun's conditions? In the center of the sun, it reaches temperatures of 29 million degrees Fahrenheit.

badabing
Is Jinizin's argument that Wolvenom will call the entire Symbiote race to help him fight Supes?

Rick/Genis
as for moving through the vacumme of space.. symbiotes don't seem to have a problem doing that in the example I posted...

I don't doubt that supe's heat vision would get a lot more powerful if he resided in the sun...

and it doesn't have to be the venom symbiote that covers supes to win the match... though wolvenom could still win through psionic nightmares that would distort superman's reality to an extent where he couldnt' tell what was real and what wasn't...

see here's the thing.. when the symbiotes hit earth, earth got taken over by them in a matter of days if that... are we seriously trying to suggest that superman>>>>>marvel earth? cause that just doesn't sound like a good argument IMO...

I will say this, Jinzin. You've made a GREAT argument on behalf of Wolvenom.. but I still don't see him winning this battle.

Not to mention... the name of this thread is Wolvenom Vs. Superman.

Not Countless amounts of Symbiotes come to earth Vs. Superman.

badabing
No outside help

Unless specified otherwise, no contestant may call for outside assistance, even in scenario matches. For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman.

This is taken directly from the forum rules.

batdude123
Is Jinizin's argument that Wolvenom will call the entire Symbiote race to help him fight Supes?

Is that what this is? I thought that this was just Wolvenom vs. Superman. Mono e Mono. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let's just pile a sh*t load of characters to fight Superman, cause that's the only way he's losing to them. I think it's dumb for jinzin to be arguing the WHOLE symbiotic race against Superman because he can take ALL of them out one on one. This thread is stupid, I'm not posting on this thread anymore. I think I'll go make a Wolvenom vs. Superman army thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Gimme a break!

jinzin
Dude. this thing is too long to reread. Just give me a quick breakdown. cool

wolvenom goes stealth to buy time while his psionic scream calls in backup from the symbiote race.. they arrive in a few minutes overwhelm superman and wolvenom is lest standing to claim the day...

-aside from this the symbiotes could take superman over
-instill psionic nightmares into superman's brain effectively making him insane and induced with fear/panic
-stab him repeatedly... new venom is in the low 60 to mid 70's in class range for strength.. wolverine can cut hulk without a symbiote so superman's skin would have to be almost 140,000 times denser than hulks to keep wolvenom from peircing his skin.. I just don't see that as plausible
anyways.. those are just a few..

Arahan

batdude123
Is that what this is? I thought that this was just Wolvenom vs. Superman. Mono e Mono. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Let's just pile a sh*t load of characters to fight Superman, cause that's the only way he's losing to them. I think it's dumb for jinzin to be arguing the WHOLE symbiotic race against Superman because he can take ALL of them out one on one. This thread is stupid, I'm not posting on this thread anymore. I think I'll go make a Wolvenom vs. Superman army thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) Gimme a break!

^^^

Soleran
wolvenom goes stealth to buy time while his psionic scream calls in backup from the symbiote race.. they arrive in a few minutes overwhelm superman and wolvenom is lest standing to claim the day...

-instill psionic nightmares into superman's brain effectively making him insane and induced with fear/panic
-stab him repeatedly... new venom is in the low 60 to mid 70's in class range for strength.. wolverine can cut hulk without a symbiote so superman's skin would have to be almost 140,000 times denser than hulks to keep wolvenom from peircing his skin.. I just don't see that as plausible

LOL derrr yeah yet you fail to show me this happening.................if as you said previoulsy Superman goes to the Sun and the Symbiotes follow him there he'll have a great time shooting them out of the universe seeing as he's right by the sun there won't be a problem for SM's energy.

Secondly DD even clones are much tougher then any symbiote, class 70 is jack to SM's speed blitz and he doesn't need minutes to speed blitz Wolvenom.........................but I mean hey keep going it does make me laugh when you post for a struggled victory............

Keep specualting on the intangible becuase you certainly cannot disprove it so that would still be a viable win for Superman.........unless you show symbiotes taking over someone intangible.

badabing

Okay, I see where everybody is getting confused. Unless the author of the thread specifies, there is no outside help in a fight. Now, your point is well taken, but the forum rules state no outside help.
Superman is encased in an aura that protects him along with his Kryptonian physiology, which is very dense. You have a right to your opinion, but most everybody will agree, at 60-80 class strength, Wolvenom will have a hard time cutting Supes right away. Supes has to expend an enormous amount of his energy to become vulnerable.
Edit. Superman can see the entire electromagenetic spectrum, so I'm not sure how "stealth mode" will help Wolvenom.

jinzin
well the name of this thread is a misleading one....

thunderstrike started this thread because over a year ago I said that I thought wolvenom could take supes, he wanted to prove "what an idiot" I am by bringing this up again simply because I don't agree with why people think what they think in the wolverine/namor thread...
now as for this old post of mine... while my rationale wasn't the greatest at that point in time.. my premise for arriving to this conclusion stemmed from this particular symbiotic race strategy...
at the time the rules were hardly ever implied in matches (I constantly saw the arena rule forgone as characters were always getting their hands on cars and buildings and streets and rivers etc etc) so I thought they were more a suggestion than anything.. furthermore my grasp of the rules and the way this game is played in general has grown significantly since then...

(when I made my post I had no idea that crossovers are generally ignored, furthermore I thought the superman/venom fight that already took place was legit as All Access effected DC in continuity. I didn't know about superman's depowering, and thought the fight could be plausible considering how venom backed down juggernaut)

anyways.. the point is...
yes the no outside interference rule does exist.. however I came to the previousl mentioned conclusion under the premise that the rule in question wasn't a necessity to the thread fight, basically that it wasn't a rule... NOW if thunderstrike is going to bring this thread up as a way to insult my intelligence and credibility that's fine, but lets not forget how I arrived to the conclusion the last time we discussed this very thing...

as it stand now... I don't see wolvenom taking a majority of fights with supes one on one.. I've said it before, I'll say it again.. all superman has to do is fly past venom at sonic speeds and the fight is already over.... but then again.. that's not the premise for which I was being attacked.

jinzin

badabing
well the name of this thread is a misleading one....

thunderstrike started this thread because over a year ago I said that I thought wolvenom could take supes, he wanted to prove "what an idiot" I am by bringing this up again simply because I don't agree with why people think what they think in the wolverine/namor thread...
now as for this old post of mine... while my rationale wasn't the greatest at that point in time.. my premise for arriving to this conclusion stemmed from this particular symbiotic race strategy...
at the time the rules were hardly ever implied in matches (I constantly saw the arena rule forgone as characters were always getting their hands on cars and buildings and streets and rivers etc etc) so I thought they were more a suggestion than anything.. furthermore my grasp of the rules and the way this game is played in general has grown significantly since then...

(when I made my post I had no idea that crossovers are generally ignored, furthermore I thought the superman/venom fight that already took place was legit as All Access effected DC in continuity. I didn't know about superman's depowering, and thought the fight could be plausible considering how venom backed down juggernaut)

anyways.. the point is...
yes the no outside interference rule does exist.. however I came to the previousl mentioned conclusion under the premise that the rule in question wasn't a necessity to the thread fight, basically that it wasn't a rule... NOW if thunderstrike is going to bring this thread up as a way to insult my intelligence and credibility that's fine, but lets not forget how I arrived to the conclusion the last time we discussed this very thing...

as it stand now... I don't see wolvenom taking a majority of fights with supes one on one.. I've said it before, I'll say it again.. all superman has to do is fly past venom at sonic speeds and the fight is already over.... but then again.. that's not the premise for which I was being attacked.
I thought there was a misunderstanding somewhere, that's why I was asking questions earlier. Anyway, good debate, but hopefully we can let this thread just go away. cool

batdude123
well actually all the events intertwined in the access crossovers had reprocussions on the DC verse as was commented in a green lantern book... but I digress.. read my last post to see where I'm/ or where I was rather, coming from...

Well, while Flash is in the Marvel universe, he cannot tap into the speed force. This reduces him down to Quicksilvers level of speed. So that's not particularly very impressive.

badabing
Well, while Flash is in the Marvel universe, he cannot tap into the speed force. This reduces him down to Quicksilvers level of speed. So that's not particularly very impressive.
Speaking of Flash, where is the Elephant Man? laughing

Soleran
lol well I mean if Wolvenom is calling in all the symbiotes I guess Superman would do the same with the JLA and such..............

batdude123
Speaking of Flash, where is the Elephant Man? laughing

Oh God, please don't bring him up again. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
LOL derrr yeah yet you fail to show me this happening.................if as you said previoulsy Superman goes to the Sun and the Symbiotes follow him there he'll have a great time shooting them out of the universe seeing as he's right by the sun there won't be a problem for SM's energy.

he'll be stuck there regardless... symbiotes go into earths atmosphere... now he's gotta leave the sun because plenty of innocents on earth are about to get killed...

Secondly DD even clones are much tougher then any symbiote,

which proves you know just about jack shit concerning dd clones... batman's exploding batarang took out two of them...
venom by himself has taken lsd rockets to the face and didn't even go down...

class 70 is jack to SM's speed blitz and he doesn't need minutes to speed blitz Wolvenom.........................but I mean hey keep going it does make me laugh when you post for a struggled victory............

i was wondering are you aware that though superman was depowered in his fight with venom it was only his strength that suffered from a significant decrease.. his speed, flight, heat vision, etc etc were all unhindered abilities...

Keep specualting on the intangible becuase you certainly cannot disprove it so that would still be a viable win for Superman.........unless you show symbiotes taking over someone intangible.

and this just proves how much you're not listening... STRANGER IS INTANGIBLE.....

http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00068af.jpg

and did it help him? no.. no it did not...

jinzin

was he even in the marvel universe?

Soleran
crossovers aren't cannon and it didn't say whatso ever that stranger was intangible, it said his stomach just opend up, little different hoss, but keep going this is fun.

jinzin
I thought there was a misunderstanding somewhere, that's why I was asking questions earlier. Anyway, good debate, but hopefully we can let this thread just go away. cool

I would love to.. but since plenty of people don't seem to want to read the arguments being laid down and the reasoning for the existance of these arguments.. well...

badabing
Start a new thread. I haven't seen any good Venom or Carnage threads lately.

jinzin
crossovers aren't cannon and it didn't say whatso ever that stranger was intangible, it said his stomach just opend up, little different hoss, but keep going this is fun.

I know crossovers are not supposed to be used.. but again.. the access x-overs had direct ramifications in the DCU...

now as for stranger

intangible- incorporeal

it's an ability that stranger has... it didn't help him...

batdude123
was he even in the marvel universe?

Don't even try and tell me that he wasn't. A symbiote can't keep up with a being that goes 100 multiples of light speed on average and at times, goes so fast as to transcend even speed itself. A being that can tap into the speed force is someone who a symbiote cannot catch up to. The only logical reasoning, is that they were in the Marvel universe at the time, in which case it's not that impressive of a feat. However, if it WAS in the DC Universe (even though I doubt that it was because writers are not that stupid), then you should've never even brought that up because it's pure bullshit.

jinzin
Start a new thread. I haven't seen any good Venom or Carnage threads lately.

that's probably because they've all been done.

jinzin
Don't even try and tell me that he wasn't. A symbiote can't keep up with a being that goes 100 multiples of light speed on average and at times, goes so fast as to transcend even speed itself. A being that can tap into the speed force is someone who a symbiote cannot catch up to. The only logical reasoning, is that they were in the Marvel universe at the time, in which case it's not that impressive of a feat. However, if it WAS in the DC Universe (even though I doubt that it was because writers are not that stupid), then you should've never even brought that up because it's pure bullshit.

regardless you can't prove anything either way...

and it's not much more bullshit than deathstroke tripping flash, batman successfully running away and hiding from falsh, boomerangs hitting flash in the head....

however I agree with you... but that still doesn't change the fact that it being bullshit has no bearing on this discussion since that's not how the aformentioned premise was developed.

batdude123
regardless you can't prove anything either way...

and it's not much more bullshit than deathstroke tripping flash, batman successfully running away and hiding from falsh, boomerangs hitting flash in the head....

however I agree with you... but that still doesn't change the fact that it being bullshit has no bearing on this discussion since that's not how the aformentioned premise was developed.

Good point, but I still think that the incident was in the Marvel Universe.

Soleran
I know crossovers are not supposed to be used.. but again.. the access x-overs had direct ramifications in the DCU...

now as for stranger

intangible- incorporeal

it's an ability that stranger has... it didn't help him... he wasn't intagible when the symbiotes attacked him and you haven't shown me how stranger can make his entire body like that either............

so as I said earlier if Wolvenom is calling the symbiotes then I also would assume the JLA is on call and they have handled invasions *whitemartians* so I doubt the symbiotes would be much different.

Regardless Wolvenom is toasted with any one of the numerous ways i showed Supermans powers before, you haven't shown me the Symbiote surviving heat rays that are hotter then the core of the sun, or his frost breath or his superspeed or his trength like when he knocked lobo into orbit etc etc................sorry no counters yet.

badabing
This thread makes mefuriouscensored mad then I want toblowup and finally, go into a fetal position andbawling.

spetznaz
he'll be stuck there regardless... symbiotes go into earths atmosphere... now he's gotta leave the sun because plenty of innocents on ....

More and more scenarios that were not part and parcel of the original set of stipulations.
Now Venomrene/Wolvenom/whatever is calling myriads of symbiotes from outerspace, a scenario that was not part of the original set put in place by the original poster.

However, since you have Wolvenom dialing up 1-800-symbiote, then I guess I could as easily say that Superman asks the Jay Garrick for help building the cosmic treadmill, and they both build it at superspeed (maybe Jay can ask for help from the other Speedsters since everyone is being so free and friendly with their acquaintances) and then jogs at it at light speed .....and then heads to different time streams and parallel realities to ask the different iterations of kryptonians (and even a couple Daxamites or two) to come and aid him (like when the Infinity Witch broke down dimension barriers to have thousands of Supermen from different time streams attack Solaris).

It would be utterly ridiculous for me to put such an addendum, but since we are making pizza calls for Symbiotes I guess it is alright for Superman to also start dialing the cosmos too.

I call bull!
You are telling us that somehow Superman was DEPOWERED, meaning a reduction in intensity and efficacy of his powers, yet ONLY strength was affected and he could still make MAXIMUM use of his speed, sensory faculties, heat vision, arctic and super breaths, etc?
Yet he was depowered .....but according to you it was selective.
That's bull.
It is like saying that in the fight between Superman and Spiderman (where Supes was also DEPOWERED) that only his strength was affected and that he could have easily have blitzed at near light speed even though his strength was a shadow of its prime peak. For the matter even if Superman's strength was taken to less than normal human level, but he still kept his other abilities, he would still be too powerful for the majority of characters. Imagine a Flash level character with heat vision that can re-ignite planet-sized engines, the power of flight, a bio-field, and his various sensory abilities (eg his various super senses) and offensive capabilities (eg arctic breath). Even with less than human strength, and with everything else operating at max, Superman would be too much for most characters. Anyways, depowered is depowered.
......unless you can show that in the Venom fight only Superman's strength was affected by his depowering and every other ability of his was at prime level.

Prove it!

Nice scan.

Sadly all that it shows is that the Stranger CAN become intangible.
What it doesn't show is that he was intangible when he was being saturated with symbiotes from outer space. He simply was not written as doing so during that attack.
Now, it might seem like mere semantics, but according to KMC rules all the characters would be using all of their abilities to their optimal level (while sticking to laid stipulations), thus if Superman can do it he WILL do it according to the rules.
Take the Flash ....in comics he at times slows down to the level where Gorilla Grodd gets him, but based on KMC rules that would never happen. The Flash would make full use of his power sets (in which case it would be absolutely ludicrous for characters like Grodd to even bother with the Flash since he would be moving so fast that they couldn't even see nor detect him).

Anyways, your scan showed that the Stranger can go intangible.
The other scans you showed had the Stranger get covered in symbiotes galore. He was not being intangible since he was not written as being intangible while that was occuring (and anyways, being intangible means he could simple walk through them, rise through them, sink into the earth, .....)

Under KMC rules the Stranger wouldn't have been swamped like that.
Under KMC rules Superman doesn't even pay attention to Wolvenom.

And if we are dialing in symbiotes from the adjacent galaxies then someone could easily say that Superman initiates stratagems that bring Supermen from other dimensions to mop up the symbiote excess, but then again that would be against the set rules ....and if someone said that they would immeditely be labeled a superman fanboy.
However it is kosher for 'Wolvenom' to play 'phone a friend,' right?

jinzin
he wasn't intagible when the symbiotes attacked him and you haven't shown me how stranger can make his entire body like that yes he was What the f**k? he was incapibale of being touched.. intangible...

all you'v got at this point are nu-uh arguments....

so as I said earlier if Wolvenom is calling the symbiotes then I also would assume the JLA is on call and they have handled invasions *whitemartians* so I doubt the symbiotes would be much different. sure they would.. cause if one symbiote takes over a JL member now they're fighting they're own.. forced to hold back and will eventualy be overwhelmed just like marvel earth was...

surviving heat rays that are hotter then the core of the sun,
perhaps not hotter than the sun.. but as hot as pure light can become... http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=v99zm.jpg

or his frost breath or his superspeed or his trength like when he knocked lobo into orbit etc etc................sorry no counters yet. frost breath you said it yourself supes has to to find him.. speed and strength I've already covered... no counters my ass...

jinzin
This thread makes mefuriouscensored mad then I want toblowup and finally, go into a fetal position andbawling.

imagine how it makes me feel....

Soleran
y

frost breath you said it yourself supes has to to find him.. speed and strength I've already covered... no counters my ass...

lol yeah no really you don't have any counters..............just what ifs because you don't have any proof for Wolvenum.....................

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

wait whats the in the scan say again ...................

Who cares about camo..............Superman hears everything..........so much for that disguise huh.

jinzin
spetznaz you obviously didn't read why we're even having this discussion.. I'm well aware of the KMC rules now.. however the stipulations of the symbiote tactic were what I used to come to the conclusion for which I'm presently being attacked.. If I'm attacked for arriving at a conclusion based on a specific set of reasoning you simply can't change the reasoning and attack me for the same conclusion.. that's all this thread is demonstrating at this point...

as for stranger.. so i suppose he let himself be overwhelmed? or maybe the psyionic properties of the symbiotes effected his ability to some extent.. and about the superman thing.. you can ***** about it all you want.. but that's how it went down.. supes even speedblitzed venom in the beginning of the fight.. finally lets not forget that superman's powers in general have gone through significant boosts within the last few years as opposed to when he fought venom...

jinzin
lol yeah no really you don't have any counters..............just what ifs because you don't have any proof for Wolvenum.....................

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/863/supermansheatvision30nk.jpg

wait whats the in the scan say again ...................

Who cares about camo..............Superman hears everything..........so much for that disguise huh.

strength is self evident.. wolverine deals with hulk blows all the time
venom stood up and laughed at juggernaught punches.. put the two together and figure it out...

speed aside from the apparent space travel speed of the symbiote.. we've seen symbiotes cross the nation in the matter of a few seconds using tendrils.. this may not be up to par with superman's speed.. but it's certainly enough to land hits...

considering the fact that batman's done it, the general's done it, neither well known for transending light speed...

and as far as supe's hearing.. he's almost had the drop on him by an invisable guy before.. batman took him out.. furthermore batman's snuck up on supes on several different occasions.

jinzin
and don't get me wrong I realize how ridiculous some of these arguments sound but I am using the same type of logic that I used when I first came onto these boards.. "it's canon it's happened it's useable"...

a logic which has since undergone developments..

Soleran
Superman uses his super hearing, flies to space uses his hearing then his vision to mark the symbiote then he unleash's his heat vision (bye symbiote) notices the symbiotes coming (Superman can see to the Source even on earth the symbiotes are nothing for him to see) he calls the JLA...................the Green Lanterns gather up and round the symbiotes up and chuck them into the sun.....................wow and done.

DigiMark007

Creating a thread to spite another member is not permissable. And given your recent spree of reported posts, it's not the smartest move on your part either.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.