superman vs flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
could a fully bloodlusted supes catch flash(supes is flying not running)

jrodslam
Nope.

superkronick92
if supes cant catch flash could he at least beat him in a fight,remember sacrifice,"wally reacts first, that doesnt mean he can do anything about it"

jrodslam
Flash could beats Supes in a fight as well. It all depends on who attacks first and to what degree. If both are bloodlusted, Flash beats Supes quick and easy.

TheKahn
Originally posted by jrodslam
Flash could beats Supes in a fight as well. It all depends on who attacks first and to what degree. If both are bloodlusted, Flash beats Supes quick and easy.

yes

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4974/flashenergysteal20qx.th.jpg

superkronick92
look, sups took out the entire leagu in "sacrifice" I think he could take flash easy, what could flash do to him. by the way cant supes do the intangibility thing

elephant_man
the flash would just viabrate through him, causing him to explode, seeing as how he can

elephant_man
plus in a race, the flash has no limits to his speed because he has reached the speed force. superman can "almost" reach the speed of light.

samishe
Originally posted by elephant_man
the flash would just viabrate through him, causing him to explode, seeing as how he can

Doubt he could do that to Supes.

Originally posted by elephant_man
plus in a race, the flash has no limits to his speed because he has reached the speed force. superman can "almost" reach the speed of light.

I believe he is faster than speed of light now.

Juntai
If Supes let loose, and didn't hold back because of being around the humans, he can move in many multiples of lightspeed when flying.

elephant_man
ya, true, but the flash never used his powers to his full extent either, because of fear of causing the universe to be destroyed with the power of the speed force, and fear of causing self injury

superkronick92
Originally posted by Juntai
If Supes let loose, and didn't hold back because of being around the humans, he can move in many multiples of lightspeed when flying.

doesnt supes not fly as fast as he can because he would use up all the oxygenand kill everybody, now if supes let loose well, you saw him take the jla in sacrifice, supes would own flash

Superherovandal
no he wouldn't take flash that's stupid PIS all over. a GL can take a big bang in his shields but cant take a super-punch? and Flash is severely underrated. he's not just slightly faster than supes he's wayyyy faster. he could take a vast majority against supes.

GodofThunder
Superman<<<<<<<<<<<<Thor<Flash..........overkill

elephant_man
i thought he could kill superman. the flash i mean. arent you arguing that in the other thread?

GodofThunder
Flash beats up on Supes I think that Flash wins but its not going to be easy i think it more like 6/10 Flash over Thor but more like 8/10 Flash on Supes

elephant_man
not you, the guy with akuma on his name

Metalmanx
Flash wins 8/10 times against Superman.

He can:
-Steal all of Superman's speed, rendering him incapacitated
-Hit him with thousands of LIGHT-SPEED punches
-Create a whirlwind vaccum that takes all of Superman's oxygen away
-Etc, etc, etc.

elephant_man
your right

The Fake Macoy
Still, how can Flash stop Superman from flying into space and frying the Earth, with Flash on it?

elephant_man
flash can run and breathe in space, he did it when him and superman raced to the end of the galaxy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.