The Most Powerful Avengers take on Apokalips!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Darkseid and Apokalips is pulled into the Marvel Universe by freak cosmic storm. Apokalips ends up just a few planets down from Kree central. The Kree's are demolished within weeks. The Avengers are contacted by their longtime foe Ronan the Accuser pleading and begging for help. Like the goody super heroes they are, the Avengers agree to help.

The Uni-Power detecting a galactic level threat, endows the one and only Captain America with the Uni-Power.

Here is the roster that is storming Apokalips:

Captain America powered by the Uni-power
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill(Asked by Quasar to take Thor's mantle... So he's not an Avenger. Bite me.)
The Sentry
Hercules
Sersi
Iron Man(W/ Hulkbuster Armor)
Binary(Full Power, Fire Hair)
Pulsar(Monica Rambeau)
The Vision
Hulk(Savage Version under the Sentry's supervision)
Wonder Man
Current She-Hulk
Moondragon
Namor The Sub Mariner

&

Ronan The Accuser(Though not an Avenger, he is the one who asked for help and wants to avenge his people)

Darkseid is caught unaware because the Avengers and Ronan teleport there via Quasar. Quasar teleports the whole group via Quantum jumping into their atmosphere and onto Apokalips. The consequences of Quasar teleporting into a planet's atmosphere causes catastrophic damage on Darkseid's planet. Mainly on his automatic computerized defenses and landscape. Darkseid has no prep, but has his planet full of lackeys to help him.

Tshern
These heroes suddenly disappear after being hit by some red beam...

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Tshern
These heroes suddenly disappear after being hit by some red beam...

You sure?

Psyquis52
I think the Avengers make it and not just because I rep one.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
You sure?

Yes, as most are not crucial to the universe. Omega Beam would destroy basically everyone right off the bat.

Big Sexy
Too many huge powers for apokolips to win and non if Sentry did stalemate Galactus

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes, as most are not crucial to the universe. Omega Beam would destroy basically everyone right off the bat.

Supes can a take hit. Why can't someone like say Beta Ray Bill take a hit? He took direct shots from Galactus.

The battle takes place in the Marvel Universe, will the Omega Beams work the same as it did in the DC Universe?

Quasar is the the Cosmic Guardian of the Marvel Universe, and is the Guardian of Eon. Eon is practically the source of all Cosmic Awareness in the MU. Does that make Quasar crucial to the MU?

Will it affect the Uni-Power?

Will it affect someone that's a split second ahead of everyone else in the MU?

Adam Warlock
Supes can take a hit. Why can't someone like say Beta Ray Bill take a hit? He took direct shots from Galactus.

The battle takes place in the Marvel Universe, will the Omega Beams work the same as it did in the DC Universe?

Quasar is the the Cosmic Guardian of the Marvel Universe, and is the Guardian of Eon. Eon is practically the source of all Cosmic Awareness in the MU. Does that make Quasar crucial to the MU?

Will it affect the Uni-Power?

Will it affect someone that's a split second ahead of everyone else in the MU?

I say these four beings I mentioned will stomp him and the rest of the Avengers and Ronan will handle whatever else Apokolips has to offer.

King_Mungi
Yes as I said not all memebers would die, but there are many who would instantly be destroyed

Big Sexy
I agree. You basically threw the kitchen sink at darkseid.

diabloman
not alot of people on. i guess alot of people here have taken there mommys out to eat smile

Adam Warlock
Yes as I said not all memebers would die, but there are many who would instantly be destroyed

So the ones not destroyed, I'm pretty sure will finish stomp Darkseid.

Quasar
Cap with Uni-Power
Sentry
And Bill... will be left standing.

I don't know if Herc and Sersi will still be there. I remember a non-canon crossover where Thor took a shot from the Omega Beams and wasn't instantly destroyed. It dropped him, but didn't kill him. Before that Thor was actually deflecting the Omega Beams with his Mjolnir. I'm pretty sure Bill could do the same.

Another non-canon crossover Surfer took a cheap shot from behind with the Omega Beams and it didn't instantly destroy him.

I think the way Darkseid is written now, I think Bill could take him. If not alone, then Bill and probably the Sentry could stomp him. Leaving the rest of the Avengers to use and abuse the rest of Darkseid's lackeys.

Rick/Genis
dude... These guys win... if Superman ALONE can storm into Apokalipse on more than one occasion.. I'm pretty sure ALL THESE GUYS can too..

King_Mungi
Does Darkseid have the ALE?

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
dude... These guys win... if Superman ALONE can storm into Apokalipse on more than one occasion.. I'm pretty sure ALL THESE GUYS can too..

thumbsup

Adam Warlock
Does Darkseid have the ALE?

Does the ALE exist in the MU? If not, then no he doesn't have it.

King_Mungi
Does the ALE exist in the MU? If not, then no he doesn't have it.

Correct me if I'm wrong since I honestly don't know is the ALE universal or multiversal?

Tallis
I'm pretty sure it's multiversal

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tallis
I'm pretty sure it's multiversal

Yeah that's what I thought, but wasn't sure.

RSSR

Nope, the author of this thread clearly states this takes place inside the MU, where there is no Source, so the Omega Effect won't work here. It might not even work on MU characters inside the DCU universe either.

Juntai
So you're taking away Darkseid's powers and putting him against whole teams?
Darkseid himself is pretty much part of the Source. He and Highfather are the balance of the Source itself.

Needless to say, he can simply remove himself, his planet, and the heros from MU anytime, simply by teleporting it with his power.

To answer about being essential to the universe, Darkseid has feats of controlling or killing characters like aspects of Death, they apperently weren't important, and yet have far more importance in the universe than the characters you mentioned.. Unless they're specifically written as unable to be erased from existance because of The Presence or The Source directly, such as Superman, then I'm willing to bet it's going to work on them.

Without any way to prove they can't be simply erased from existance, or stripping him down in a fistfighter by claiming his power doesn't work in the universe, like you guys are trying to do.... Then at optimum power, he probably stomps the team out as soon as he's done toying with them..

newjak86
The big question here is are we talking about Darkseid I'm pretty much one of t he baddest mofos around Darkseid or I get punked by Superman Darkseid.
If its the one the Devil prays to then this over the moment the team steps on his planet. I'm pretty sure he could wipe out all of them and if he didn't then well they would wish they had been.
If it is I'm gonna get knocked out by Superman well.... He still has all his lackeys and they aren't all exactly pushovers but the team should take it most times except they are still fighting a planet of Superpowered beings.

Rick/Genis
............. say again?

newjak86
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
............. say again? To me.........
There are bsically two Darkseids that have been shown in comics.
One is basically a higher up cosmic being that is supposed to be on par with a full powered Galactus who used to be the guy no one messed with except for Highfather who was the only one that could match it seemed. Anyway this guy would take care of this team without having to lift a hand really. I mean he once controlled in entire planet of Superman level characters with just his mind.

Then there is the current Darkseid that can be beat one on one against Superman. This guy will loose but his planet is still filled with Superpowered beings maybe enough to help him take some of the fights.

crucifixio
well said

Big Sexy
But it has been stated by spiderman that Sentry Stalmated Galactus. If thats true than it will take more than the OB to stop him

Second, Darkseid has never been equal to a full power Galactus. Galactus at full power has been said to be eternitys equal and quoting the watcher
"Galactus could destroy the universe ten times over"
a feat Darkseid could never do on his own.

Mider
the OB can kill someone like galactus if he wasnt essential to the universe and if not kill him then hurt him pretty bad dont believe me it hurt the antimonitor AND the spectre.

Big Sexy
True, but we dont know how weak the animonitor was when he got hit. He had already fought the spectre. Though Galactus is essential, He will never have the same big feats like Darkseid because he is not evil but must survive. That is what makes him unique, he appears to do evil deeds but they have to be done. I have no doubt that darkseid in pre era will give the big G a little trouble but I dont see him winning 1/10 percent of the time if the big G is at 100 percent.

Rick/Genis
I agree yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.