who do you think would beat flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elephant_man
all at primes or whatever, it doesnt matter.

Mr. Valentine
Asafa powell on steroids big grin

Kool-Aid
CIS/PIS

elephant_man
lol. that guy is fast as hell, but i think that flash might have a little advantage, lol. i meant in a fight though.

elephant_man
cis/pis ????????

juggernaut66666
vulcan he can take away flash powers or just not allow him to use it or just stop time

batdude123
People who would beat Flash:
Exitar
TOAA
The Presence
The Living Tribunal
Ion
Spectre
Lucifer
Michael
Parallax
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
Superman 1 Million
Rune King Thor
Cytorrak
Galactus
Eternity
Death
The Mask
Spawn
Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Pre-Crisis Superman
Mephisto
Solaris
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Darkseid
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Uatu the Watcher
Franklin Richards
Surter
Vulcan
etc...

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
People who would beat Flash:
Exitar
TOAA
The Presence
The Living Tribunal
Ion
Spectre
Lucifer
Michael
Parallax
Superman Prime
Superman 1 Million
Rune King Thor
Cytorrak
Galactus
Eternity
Death
The Mask
Spawn
Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Pre-Crisis Superman
Mephisto
Solaris
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Darkseid
Uatu the Watcher
Franklin Richards
Surter
Vulcan
etc...
You forgot WOLVERINE! mad

laughing

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
You forgot WOLVERINE! mad

laughing

laughing

elephant_man
none of those guys would ever even land a finger on the flash. Maybe thanos seeing as how he is gifted with the power of rejecting death, so that would be a draw. but all the others, come on now, he'd pass through every single one of them causing them to explode. He would hit them with the mass of the universe using the speed force and destroy them all. He'd also steal any speed they have which means they cant move, and do whatever he pleases with them

Mr. Valentine
Elephant man, please stop...just trust me, dont say another word....please.. stop before you turn into a fanboy...big grin

elephant_man
what are you talking about?

grey fox
Yeah , we already have Supes fanboy larvae....

elephant_man
whats a fanboy? meaning im taking his side or something?

batdude123
Originally posted by elephant_man
none of those guys would ever even land a finger on the flash. Maybe thanos seeing as how he is gifted with the power of rejecting death, so that would be a draw. but all the others, come on now, he'd pass through every single one of them causing them to explode. He would hit them with the mass of the universe using the speed force and destroy them all. He'd also steal any speed they have which means they cant move, and do whatever he pleases with them

You have no idea who any of those guys are, do you? laughing

elephant_man
what guys? all the guys you posted? Happy Dance

batdude123
what guys? all the guys you posted? Happy Dance

Yes, because if you did know who all of them were, you wouldn't of said that he could beat them all.

elephant_man
so your telling me they'd beat him?

batdude123
so your telling me they'd beat him?

Yes. Flash is very very powerful, but he can't compete with the guys I posted.

elephant_man
even though whatever he viabrates through explodes. and he'd be there viabrating and moving with no limits to speed since hes reached the speed force. they wouldnt be able to hit him...

spideycarnage
thor
silver surfer
superman
sentry
wonderwoman
Green lantern
darkseid
thanos
odin
can take on flash

batdude123
even though whatever he viabrates through explodes. and he'd be there viabrating and moving with no limits to speed since hes reached the speed force. they wouldnt be able to hit him...

TOAA is like the God of Marvel. The Presence is like the God of DC. Are you telling me that Flash could beat God? eek!

elephant_man
why does everyone say green lantern? his ring doesnt affect anything with the color yellow on it.(lightning blots, and thunder sign) plus if he captured him, he'd viabrate through it

elephant_man
he wouldnt be able to hit him. and hed just use the power of the speed force to collapse the universe and run into a different dimension.

batdude123
why does everyone say green lantern? his ring doesnt affect anything with the color yellow on it.(lightning blots, and thunder sign) plus if he captured him, he'd viabrate through it

I stand by everyone on my list. Flash isn't this all powerful being you think he is. wink

elephant_man
are you kidding me. everything iv'e said is legit though. Your telling me he can't do it. And that he doesnt have the speed force on his side? The force that moves any, and everything in the universe. He can stel any one of those guys speed, leaving them motionless. He really is an all powerfull being. your hating

grey fox
are you kidding me. everything iv'e said is legit though. Your telling me he can't do it. And that he doesnt have the speed force on his side? The force that moves any, and everything in the universe. He can stel any one of those guys speed, leaving them motionless. He really is an all powerfull being. your hating

He does have the speedforce on his side , but the source PWNS the Speed-force....

elephant_man
so you dont think he'd beat the guys he posted?

grey fox
No

elephant_man
lets say he couldnt beat them then. (lets say) then they wouldnt beat him either. he'd run to another galaxy in no time. His speed is limitless, byfar passing the speed of light hundreds of times.

spideycarnage
no

elephant_man
and he would beat them. the only whos probly faster is silver surfer, because of his cosmic speed. but his speed is still cosmic, and flash can bypass that because its limitless, so he'd keep going till he passed it.

elephant_man
thats it or what?............ Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

elephant_man
so flash is champ. laughing

grey fox
No

Space M ummy
thats it or what?............ Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Exitar
TOAA
The Presence
The Living Tribunal
Ion
Spectre
Lucifer
Michael
Parallax
Superman Prime
Superboy Prime
Superman 1 Million
Rune King Thor
Cytorrak
Galactus
Eternity
Death
The Mask
Spawn
Zeus
Odin
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Pre-Crisis Superman
Mephisto
Solaris
Mr. Mxyzptlk
Darkseid
Uatu the Watcher
Franklin Richards
Surter
Vulcan
etc...

I think the others may have given up because it's useless to argue with fanboys, but I'm a glutton for punishment. Just looking at that list above, a decent number of them have SERIOUS reality warping powers and could remove all of flash's abilities with a thought or less.

The rest like Silver surfer, Thanos etc could transmute the flash into a pile of bricks with little effort.

There's a certain class of individuals for whom sheer speed is a meaningless statistic. It can't be used to defeat them, and certainly can't protect you from their wrath. Cosmic entities like Eternity and Inifinity, TOAA, The Tribunal, etc are Omnipresent- literally everywhere at the same time. how would the flash outrun them? Where would he go to? And don't say "into the speed force!" because The Presence, the tribunal etc are multiversal entities that exist across all creation. One word from them and there IS no speed force. You see what I mean?

tiakocom
so flash is champ. laughing

dude let me know what you smoke cuz i need some of that too...might make me ralax better with off these assignments... laughing laughing laughing

elephant_man
come on man, look who you have on your list dude. superboy? green lantern? superman himself, come on. I'm not a fan boy, im just giving him his props. ill give it to TOAA, and eternity, cause you brought up some good points, but you know 85% of that list is garbage. , and its fbs chronic homie

elephant_man
lol... smokin'

badabing
Just explain to him how there are powers stronger than the speed force.

elephant_man
theres something stronger than a force that can collapse all living matter and the universe itself???

badabing
Yes. Adamantium claws and healing factor.

elephant_man
lol. flash basically has healing factor, and if those claws can be broken down molecularly, which flash can also do.

elephant_man
sorry for sounding like such a fanboy, but i'm just saying what i think, and what would go down

batdude123

badabing
First, the adamantium and healing factor was a joke. Second, a high level cosmic, sorcerer or top tier hero could defeat Flash. You are sounding worse than a fanboy. Take some advice and know when to stop or nobody will take you seriously. Everybody else named people that could take Flash down and you're the only one who disagrees. That should tell you something.wink3

elephant_man
even if flash destroyed the speed force and collapsed the universe killing all?... they'd still live or what?

elephant_man
i still dont think so. except for the "blinking bs" i dont think he'd be able to die.

badabing

elephant_man
ya? everysinle one?

Magee
i still dont think so. except for the "blinking bs" i dont think he'd be able to die.
Now he's immortal? eek!

elephant_man
no, i just said off of that list

badabing
ya? everysinle one?
Nobody is saying that, for example, Silver Surfer could beat Flash every time. Where just saying Flash would lose some. He'd lose most to some of the uber powerful cosmic entities and win most to the lesser people. cool

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Nobody is saying that, for example, Silver Surfer could beat Flash every time. Where just saying Flash would lose some. He'd lose most to some of the uber powerful cosmic entities and win most to the lesser people. cool

Now don't go filling his head with all that gibberish badabing! laughing Most of the guys on my list would destroy him 10/10, but some would only win maybe 8/10.

Milkie
Toyman

badabing
Now don't go filling his head with all that gibberish badabing! laughing Most of the guys on my list would destroy him 10/10, but some would only win maybe 8/10. laughing

elephant_man
i mean, i can see why he'd lose to some of the uber cosmic powerfull beings because theyre hackers, lol. i just think that he'd beat like spawn, and superman, and green lantern. i know i brought up the speed force alot, but thats only because its not a force to reckon with. I was just figuring if he were able to destroy the speed force and the galaxy with it, nothing could be more powerfull than that. I mean its the universe you know

badabing
Most of the higher cosmics tap in the multiverse.

badabing
Elephant Man. Here's the link for help with signatures.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/

batdude123
i mean, i can see why he'd lose to some of the uber cosmic powerfull beings because theyre hackers, lol. i just think that he'd beat like spawn, and superman, and green lantern. i know i brought up the speed force alot, but thats only because its not a force to reckon with. I was just figuring if he were able to destroy the speed force and the galaxy with it, nothing could be more powerfull than that. I mean its the universe you know

First of all, don't go assuming that Spawn is only as powerful as the movie depicted of him, he's way more uber powerful than that. Second of all, I'm not saying that normal Superman would, I said that Superman Prime, Superman 1 Million, and Pre-Crisis Superman would. There are different versions of Superman. wink Third of all, Hal Jordan would own. He might lose a couple of times, but he'd win the majority.

elephant_man
ya, but for those supermans, there are diff. flashes. flash never used his full power to his full extent because of fear of destroying the speed force and causing self injury. ill with badabing, but i still don't think any superman would win, thats just my opinion.

Superherovandal
Can Vulcan take powers that aren't mutant ones? I doubt he'd take Flash's powers. but yeah just about every one else would take flash a majority or all. hey elephant man your giving W8888 a good name. Never thought i'd see this day. the day that someone made him look like the most logical poster alive.

batdude123
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Can Vulcan take powers that aren't mutant ones? I doubt he'd take Flash's powers. but yeah just about every one else would take flash a majority or all. hey elephant man your giving W8888 a good name. Never thought i'd see this day. the day that someone made him look like the most logical poster alive.

laughing

batdude123
ya, but for those supermans, there are diff. flashes. flash never used his full power to his full extent because of fear of destroying the speed force and causing self injury. ill with badabing, but i still don't think any superman would win, thats just my opinion.

Yes, but you're talking about normal universe Flash.

tiakocom

dude I wont bother listing a long list of ppl that would murder flash cuz fanboy come up with their own fairytale stories...so im jus gonna ask you of all the comic characters outta there who do YOU think could beat flash? wink

elephant_man
whos w8888?? so your saying the other flashes could win?

batdude123
whos w8888?? so your saying the other flashes could win?

Against the different Supermans? Possibly, but they'd still get their asses kicked by 93% of the list.

batdude123
Originally posted by tiakocom
dude I wont bother listing a long list of ppl that would murder flash cuz fanboy come up with their own fairytale stories...so im jus gonna ask you of all the comic characters outta there who do YOU think could beat flash? wink

I already listed a bunch. big grin I still had PLENTY more people that I could've listed that would beat Flash, but the list would be too long.

elephant_man
all except all supermen, green lantern, galactus, silver surfer maybe, thor, superboy, wonder women, darksied, spawn, all except the "great beings" like eternity and sh****

Superherovandal
w8888 aka wolverine8888 aka cap it up was the epitomy of wolverine fanboy. he was/is undoubtedly one of the most infamous and made fun of people in this forum. He was someone who said that Wolvie could beat the likes of WW, Flash, Superman, Thor, etc. you at the moment far surpass w8888 in fanboyish stupidity. 90% of the people in that lists are people who could destroy earth or the universe or high cosmic beings. Flash whist powerful could only possibly from what i see take Vulcan. but right now no offense your looking dumb.

tiakocom
w8888 aka wolverine8888 aka cap it up was the epitomy of wolverine fanboy. he was/is undoubtedly one of the most infamous and made fun of people in this forum. He was someone who said that Wolvie could beat the likes of WW, Flash, Superman, Thor, etc. you at the moment far surpass w8888 in fanboyish stupidity. 90% of the people in that lists are people who could destroy earth or the universe or high cosmic beings. Flash whist powerful could only possibly from what i see take Vulcan. but right now no offense your looking dumb.

AMEN to that cool

elephant_man
keep it real dude. your saying that someone who cant get hit, cuz he'd viabrate and they bypass him, and whos speed is limitless and could destroy the speed force, destroying the whole universe, cant kill someone like darksied or galactus?.. he'd viabrate through them causing them to explode. I said that alot of them could beat flash, but i'm telling you who i think wouldn't.

elephant_man
damn, you guys are all on each others nuts about this. You know flash could kill superman and green lantern and shi**, so why would you argue that they can.

tiakocom
keep it real dude. your saying that someone who cant get hit, cuz he'd viabrate and they bypass him, and whos speed is limitless and could destroy the speed force, destroying the whole universe, cant kill someone like darksied or galactus?.. he'd viabrate through them causing them to explode. I said that alot of them could beat flash, but i'm telling you who i think wouldn't.

man the more I see your reasons why flash is such a badass, it jus confirms what we all "sane ppl" already know cool

Superherovandal
dude he's not nearly as powerful as you say he is. He's herald level but not above it. guess you read one too many BS comics containing Flash Prime in it and now mistake him as the real one.

elephant_man
ok. so he can't do that then? is that what your saying? cuz if it is, your wrong and should leave

batdude123

Don't take this the wrong way, but you're an idiot.

Superherovandal
he can do some of the stuff you say but not destroy the universe, or the speed force. he wouldn't defeat DS or Galactus either.

batdude123

Yes, Darkseid and Galactus would seriously just anhialate Flash.

elephant_man
ok. why you say that?

Superherovandal
cap it up can finally say haleluiah his spot as the most rabid fanboy in KMC forums has been reassigned to elephant man.

elephant_man
ok

badabing
cap it up can finally say haleluiah his spot as the most rabid fanboy in KMC forums has been reassigned to elephant man.
Capt has been good. cool

batdude123
all except all supermen, green lantern, galactus, silver surfer maybe, thor, superboy, wonder women, darksied, spawn, all except the "great beings" like eternity and sh****

You have absolutely no f*cking clue who the hell Galactus is, so shut up. Galactus is on eternity's level of power, he can destroy the universe 10x over. Once again I'm not saying that regualr old Superman could, I'm saying that PC Superman could, Superman Prime could, and Superman 1 Million could. Green Lantern might lose a couple, but he'd pull the majority. Spawn can stop time and is above Flash in terms of power. I'm not saying that Regular Thor could either. I'm saying that Rune King Thor could. Superboy Prime is another one that is above Flash in terms of power. By the way, I never said that Wonder Woman could either. Darkseid would easily hand Flash his ass. So, I know you're pretty new here, but how does it feel to be the biggest fanboy that KMC has ever seen?

elephant_man
and he could destroy the speed force, thats why he never used his powers to the max. your trying to argue about it, and you dont know anything. and you figure theyd beat him if he could viabrate through them????

Superherovandal
no he never used his powers to the max to keep from being absorbed into the speed force and cause thats his nature. and yes cap it up has been better but there hasn't been a more rapid fanboy till elephant man arrived.

elephant_man
its alright i guess. i do know who galactus is. abd he could be destroyed. reg. thore hit him with a god blasts that drove him away from earth when he was threatning it, and you say that flash could beat regular thor. so he can't beat flash or what? Your saying all this bs. "no not that one foo, the other one" you dont know shi** . Your keep raising them up in stat sheets to make them better. So now i can speak of "the best" flash out of all of them or what? I'll say him then. so know he can beet uber thor and superman level 7 or whatever gay shi** you said

batdude123
and he could destroy the speed force, thats why he never used his powers to the max. your trying to argue about it, and you dont know anything. and you figure theyd beat him if he could viabrate through them????

I know a lot about Flash. So don't assume that I don't. wink Superman can also vibrate his molecules to become intangible as well. You don't see me going around saying that he can beat guys like Galactus do you? Galactus is a world eater that is VERY far above Flash. Galactus is Eternity's equal and you said that Eternity could beat Flash so why are you saying that Galactus couldn't? A full-powered Galactus is able to destroy the universe 10x over.

elephant_man
my fav. super hero is juggernaut by the way. im not a flash fanboy, im just telling how it is. But you wont admit it

elephant_man
superman can't. He can't even reach the speed of light. so galactus could beat him. and so what if he eats planets, that don't mean he can't explode and is invincible. And i meant TOAA or whatever his gay ass name is.

batdude123
its alright i guess. i do know who galactus is. abd he could be destroyed. reg. thore hit him with a god blasts that drove him away from earth when he was threatning it, and you say that flash could beat regular thor. so he can't beat flash or what? Your saying all this bs. "no not that one foo, the other one" you dont know shi** . Your keep raising them up in stat sheets to make them better. So now i can speak of "the best" flash out of all of them or what? I'll say him then. so know he can beet uber thor and superman level 7 or whatever gay shi** you said

You simply asked in the thread, what character could beat Flash. I didn't think that you wanted a specific type of character to be off-limits, cause if you did, you should've said so before. Don't get mad at me because everybody on my list could beat NORMAL Flash. big grin

Superherovandal
yet you are the one poster i've seen that has surpassed wolverine8888's antics concerning utter lack of logic and knowledge of other characters.

elephant_man
so how? everything iv'e said about the flash is legit. i didn't make any of it up, so i'm just saying that if WHATEVER he viabrates through explodes and is destroyed, wouldnt galactus be destroyed too?

batdude123
superman can't. He can't even reach the speed of light. so galactus could beat him. and so what if he eats planets, that don't mean he can't explode and is invincible. And i meant TOAA or whatever his gay ass name is.

Shows what you know about Superman. Pre-Crisis Superman has been shown to go at multiples of the speed of light with ease. Don't go making claims that you can't back up. Yes, the MARJORLY de-powered Superman of today can't hit the speed of light, but PC could easily. He flew Darkseid's avatar from earth to the sun in a little under half a minute. It take light 8 minutes to reach the earth from the sun. wink

elephant_man
so they can't beat super flash or what? what if the thread said "the best flash from all of them" your list would have been shorter or what?

badabing
Elephant Man, I want you to think through this. Can everybody be wrong? You just joined today and a lot of people are already saying you are a fanboy. And now your calling out everyone on everything. Really, is this how you en-grace yourself?

elephant_man
thats what i'm talking about, you keep saying crazy other supermen. cheeting supermen and all that. You always say someone else to make your guy better. you said superman before, not pre-crisis superman or whatever.

elephant_man
engrace? wtf is engrace? i'm just getting mad that people keep going back and forth with who can beet who. like that one guy with akuma, in a different thread he was talking about how flash could beat superman and thor, and here he's taking your guys'es side with everything. and this other foo keeps changing his shi** around so that hes wright with what he says. I admitted the guys who can beat him.

elephant_man
and who can't, and i'm staying with regular flash not pre-crisis flash, and omega 1000 flash, to make me sound right. you feel me or naw?

Blair Wind
I just saw the list batdude made...I agree with all BUT one...Hal Jordan while holding more power in his one finger, does not have the reaction time to deal with the flash. Period. End of Story. moving on, I think Flash is an awesome character, can own a whole lot more than comic writers let him, but anyone above Superman can basically screw him over if his speed doesnt help any (durability being tooooo high)

Superherovandal
i do know he could beat thor and supes. that is undeniable. but Galactus no way. Galactus has super speed too you know he's the one who gave it to SS. and he's fast enough to tag. Flash. Flash just can't go from 0 to infinity in one sec. it takes some time. and he would get utterly annihilitated by almost every one on that list.

elephant_man
ya, i see that, but flash has hit someone with the force of a dwarf frm s white star because his body was in motion. (though it took him around .26 seconds to do it, because he to run around the world twice to get it). This just showing that he can hit someone with a great amount of power as well, in almost no time.

Rick/Genis
EVERYBODY COULD BEAT FLASH!!! RICK JONES COULD BEAT FLASH

In the marvel universe wink

batdude123
Elephan man, listen to reason. You're the only one that is saying that a lot of the people on my list would lose. Flash is great, he's powerful and he's a great character, but he's not as powerful as you're making him out to be. You're putting him on a pedestal.

elephant_man
dwarf star* (typo) meant or the new guy that came in

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I just saw the list batdude made...I agree with all BUT one...Hal Jordan while holding more power in his one finger, does not have the reaction time to deal with the flash. Period. End of Story. moving on, I think Flash is an awesome character, can own a whole lot more than comic writers let him, but anyone above Superman can basically screw him over if his speed doesnt help any (durability being tooooo high)

bottom of page

batdude123
so they can't beat super flash or what? what if the thread said "the best flash from all of them" your list would have been shorter or what?

Probably, but this is regular Flash, now isn't it. big grin

elephant_man
no im not...... everything is im saying is true about him. i wouldnt just make stuff up to win. thats why i'm arguing it, if i was making him seem greater, then i'd say. "plus he has the power death, anyone he looks at dies" or something stupid like that

Rick/Genis
you know... could you show any feats to prove this? Because the fact of the matter is that these vs. forums are about feats and not "This guy does this because I SAY so"

Prove it by pictures, not words stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Athlete's foot perhaps?

batdude123
thats what i'm talking about, you keep saying crazy other supermen. cheeting supermen and all that. You always say someone else to make your guy better. you said superman before, not pre-crisis superman or whatever.

Cheating Supermen? What the hell are talking about? You said what characters could beat Flash. Last time I checked, Pre-Crisis Superman, Superman Prime, and Superman 1 Million are all characters. You should've mentioned before some of the characters that you wanted off-limits.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
you know... could you show any feats to prove this? Because the fact of the matter is that these vs. forums are about feats and not "This guy does this because I SAY so"

Prove it by pictures, not words stick out tongue

you want feats, go to the Flash respect thread....dudes powerful.

batdude123
engrace? wtf is engrace? i'm just getting mad that people keep going back and forth with who can beet who. like that one guy with akuma, in a different thread he was talking about how flash could beat superman and thor, and here he's taking your guys'es side with everything. and this other foo keeps changing his shi** around so that hes wright with what he says. I admitted the guys who can beat him.

How exactly am I changing my sh*t around? I made a list and I've stuck with it throughout this entire thread. If anybody, you're the one who keeps changing his sh*t around. You went from only thinking that Flash would lose to THANOS (let alone any of the other characters that are FAR beyond his power level roll eyes (sarcastic) ) to saying he would lose to everybody except a short list of characters. Think before you type. wink

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Blair Wind
you want feats, go to the Flash respect thread....dudes powerful.

I know he's powerful.

But Elephant man isn't making a good case for himself and I thought I might give him a nudge in the right direction, regardless of the fact that he's wrong.

Soleran
I could probably beat the flash if I had a freeze gun and spandex armor like some of his foes! blink

elephant_man
im not saying to have some off limits, im saying like when you said superman can viabrate through objects, and i said no and you said ya but pre-crisis could. thats changing it up. And i did change my list once they explained to me that some of them could kill you if they thought of it, and how he can't out run some because they're everywher at all times. literally. And i admmitted that from the gecko.

elephant_man
how am i wrong genis??? with what i'm saying what he can and can't do? or by saying who he can beat?

elephant_man
send me a link to the flash respect thread and ill check it out

Rick/Genis
I'm saying you're wrong in that you think he can't beat spawn and thanos and Darkseid and countless amounts of other beings. Also... he could beat NO ONE in the marvel universe because the speed force is neglected in marvel.

batdude123
im not saying to have some off limits, im saying like when you said superman can viabrate through objects, and i said no and you said ya but pre-crisis could. thats changing it up. And i did change my list once they explained to me that some of them could kill you if they thought of it, and how he can't out run some because they're everywher at all times. literally. And i admmitted that from the gecko.

No you said that regular Superman couldn't go at the speed of light and I agreed with you. I then said that PC Superman could. Regular Superman of nowadays, CAN vibrate his molecules to turn intangible.

elephant_man
well if you want to be all tecnical with the speed force not in marvel, then no one in marvel can beat the flash becasue he's d.c.

elephant_man
well thats what i was talking about, when you were changed things up

batdude123
I'm saying you're wrong in that you think he can't beat spawn and thanos and Darkseid and countless amounts of other beings. Also... he could beat NO ONE in the marvel universe because the speed force is neglected in marvel.

Dude, the whole "he'd lose to everybody in marvel" is a pretty weak arguement. We are assuming that Flash can go at his speeds that he normally does. You can't just say a person from Marvel could take him down because there is no speed force in Marvel. By you saying that, it's pretty pointless to have DC vs. Marvel threads then. Seeing how if it was in either ones universe, the other one would lose all of his power. erm That's a pretty weak way of debating. No offense, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, just think of better ways. wink

elephant_man
seriously though.... he's right

batdude123
well thats what i was talking about, when you were changed things up

What are you talking about when I "changed things up?" You said that Superman of today can't reach the speed of light. That doesn't mean sh*t to this thread considering I didn't have him on my list. I used a Superman that IS on my list and I said that he could fly at multiples of the speed of light. If anything, YOU changed things up. wink

batdude123
seriously though.... he's right

Me or him? confused

elephant_man
omg. I'm saying like when you said superman can viabrate through things, and i said no he cant, then you said pre-crisis superman could though. Is that not changing things up?? And plus i was just saying your'e changing your things up when you said it, because you were trying to make it sound like if i didn't know anything. I was never wrong, "regular " superman can't viabrate thruogh things or reach the speed of light. and when i said that you were like but this one and that one could. And I dont think i never said whether or not they could, I'm just taking your word for it

Bunker
well if you want to be all tecnical with the speed force not in marvel, then no one in marvel can beat the flash becasue he's d.c.

What I think people are referring to is the fact that there is no Speed Force in the Marvel Universe (MU), as shown in the JLA vs Avengers crossover. Flash instantly lost his powers when entering MU, Steel later built some sort of harness which could store Speed Force energy so that Flash could move around in subsonic speed at least in MU. That it was subsonic I just assume, since Quicksilver managed to outrun him.

When ever there has been a crossover it seems most of the characters is unaffected when switching universes, so there for most DC and Marvel characters can face each other.

elephant_man
im saying your wright, about the assuming that they had all their powers and everything

Rewmac
1. Magneto /Omega/ (slowing even stopping him with magnetisin' the iron levels in the blood there is a lot even in one cell)

2. Anybody with time stopping, time slowin' ability

3. Anybody with gravity manipulatin' ability

4. Vulkan

5. Galactus

6. Rune King Thor

7. Silver Surfer (changin Flash into an actual piece of shit)

8. Doomsday -- GoG Wars (Being faster and stronger than Superman)

9. Scarlet Witch (alterin some stuff, makin Wally's power gone)

10. TOAA

11. Exitar

12. Thanos with HOTU

Rick/Genis
Dude, the whole "he'd lose to everybody in marvel" is a pretty weak arguement. We are assuming that Flash can go at his speeds that he normally does. You can't just say a person from Marvel could take him down because there is no speed force in Marvel. By you saying that, it's pretty pointless to have DC vs. Marvel threads then. Seeing how if it was in either ones universe, the other one would lose all of his power. erm That's a pretty weak way of debating. No offense, I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, just think of better ways. wink

yyyyyyyyyeah, I was joking

batdude123
omg. I'm saying like when you said superman can viabrate through things, and i said no he cant, then you said pre-crisis superman could though. Is that not changing things up?? And plus i was just saying your'e changing your things up when you said it, because you were trying to make it sound like if i didn't know anything. I was never wrong, "regular " superman can't viabrate thruogh things or reach the speed of light. and when i said that you were like but this one and that one could. And I dont think i never said whether or not they could, I'm just taking your word for it

What the hell are talking about? I said that regular Superman of today cannot fly at the speed of light. I then agreed with you and said that PC Superman could. I never said that regular Superman of today cannot vibrate intangible because he CAN. He has shown to be able to and as a matter of fact, he did it in a recent fight against Doomsday. Reread the posts. wink

elephant_man
lol, changing him to shit, lol. had forgotten about doomsday, i don't think hed kill doomsday either. He'd just regenerate, and be immuned to him.

batdude123
yyyyyyyyyeah, I was joking

Oh! My bad! big grin

batdude123
lol, changing him to shit, lol. had forgotten about doomsday, i don't think hed kill doomsday either. He'd just regenerate, and be immuned to him.

Yes, Superman of today CAN vibrate his molecules rendering himself intangible. wink

elephant_man
so your saying that superman could viabrate through things. regular superman though?

elephant_man
cuz you said that pre-crisis superman was the one who could go at diff. speeds light and fly multiple speeds. you said pre superman not reg. superman. and show me where you agreed.

elephant_man
then its a draw betwen superman and flash. they'd both be viabrating

elephant_man
thats only if what your saying is true. But wouldnt the flash be able to steal his speed away from him. He would, so flash could still probably beat him.

Rick/Genis
sick.... too much vibrating! wacko sick

elephant_man
lol bunny

elephant_man
am i wright or not?.. you guys are calling me a flash fanboy. Could'nt i say the same about you and galctus? or no. I'm not like sticking up for him cuz he's my favorite or whatever, cuz he's not. i'm just saying why i think he'd beat him

elephant_man
i won or what

batdude123
thats only if what your saying is true. But wouldnt the flash be able to steal his speed away from him. He would, so flash could still probably beat him.

Yes, it is true. wink

batdude123
am i wright or not?.. you guys are calling me a flash fanboy. Could'nt i say the same about you and galctus? or no. I'm not like sticking up for him cuz he's my favorite or whatever, cuz he's not. i'm just saying why i think he'd beat him

No, what you're are saying about Galactus is completely absurd. Galactus is easily Eternity's equal and you said that Eternity would defeat Flash. Yet you say that Galactus would get defeated by Flash. erm I fail to make your connection. Besides, Galactus is FAR above Flash in terms of power. Flash is probably herald level, no higher. Galactus is a being that is a mulitversal in power. You admitted that Silver Surfer would take a few victories over Flash. Galactus made Silver Surfer what he is. It's complete bullsh*t that Flash can beat Galactus. That's like saying Batman could beat Thor in a fight. It doesn't make sense. no

batdude123
i won or what

No, you didn't. big grin Besides, I never said that regular Superman of today would beat him, just that he could vibrate intangible. However, PC Superman, Superman Prime, and Superman 1 Million could defeat Flash.

tiakocom
Yes, it is true. wink

man stop replyin to him...hes not with us he lives somewhere far far away jus look at his posts and laugh works for me great wink

batdude123
Originally posted by tiakocom
man stop replyin to him...hes not with us he lives somewhere far far away jus look at his posts and laugh works for me great wink

laughing

Grimm22
Zoom could beat Flash.

But they are pretty much even so I would say 5/10.

Other than that.

Doctor Strange would have a chance and with prep I think Doom could beat him.

Blair Wind
reaction time ppl....some of the ppl that ppl are mentioning do not have the reaction time to beat him (ie Hal Jordan)

here is the respect thread:

http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?rpl=050629054718

enjoy wink

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>