superman vs vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
I dont know much about vulcan how do you think he would fare against supes

Black Adam
he's been around what? three issues?

someone explain his powers to me...

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
he's been around what? three issues?

someone explain his powers to me...

Powers and abilities:
His precise powers are not known at this time. He has displayed enormous energy-manipulation and psionic powers, as well as the ability to duplicate the powers of others by unknown means. Emma Frost has confirmed him to be an Omega-level mutant. Marvel's official website has also confirmed that he has gained the powers of his teammates Petra, Darwin, and Sway, giving him their abilities of geokinesis, advanced adaptation, and time manipulation, respectively.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Powers and abilities:
His precise powers are not known at this time. He has displayed enormous energy-manipulation and psionic powers, as well as the ability to duplicate the powers of others by unknown means. Emma Frost has confirmed him to be an Omega-level mutant. Marvel's official website has also confirmed that he has gained the powers of his teammates Petra, Darwin, and Sway, giving him their abilities of geokinesis, advanced adaptation, and time manipulation, respectively.

how do those time manipulation powers thing work? is it something he has to think to turn on like Quicksilver and his time powers. or are they always on?

theobvious
Vulcan can take down Superman easily. I said it, easily. Vulcan can literally control the playing field with geokinesis. He can manipulate energy, making Supes energy blasts useless. He can manipulate time. How can Superman beat that.?

S.S
Supes wins by Default.

juggernaut66666
he can take away supermans powers or steal it or just not allow him to use it or stop time and mindrape him

King_Mungi
As mentioned before he blocked Cyclops and Marvel Girl's powers maybe due to that fact they are related. As Havok and Cyclops can't hurt each other.

Validus
Originally posted by theobvious
Vulcan can take down Superman easily. I said it, easily. Vulcan can literally control the playing field with geokinesis. He can manipulate energy, making Supes energy blasts useless. He can manipulate time. How can Superman beat that.?
Punching his head off?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Validus
Punching his head off while speedblitzing him before he even has time to think?

fixed!!

juggernaut66666
superman never starts a fight with speedblitz

Soleran
Vulcan steals Superman's soul vision and drinks Supermans Soul! MUhahahaha

S.S
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
superman never starts a fight with speedblitz
Oh really,you sure about that?Originally posted by Soleran
Vulcan steals Superman's soul vision and drinks Supermans Soul! MUhahahaha
no expression

bitca730
Superman?

ExodusCloak
Vulcan takes this with ease, he's an Omega PLUS mutant. Darwins powers make him immune to Speed Blitzes and all of Supermans powers. His energy manipulating powers allow him to steal and duplicate ALL of Supes powers and "every" other power that exists(Ie He could steal Wandas Reality Warping abilities, by controlling Mystical and Chaos Energy). Adding Geokinesis, Darwins Adaptation Powers and Chronokinesis to his arsenal is just overkill.

BTW The reason why he could negate Scott and Rachels powers is because he controls ALL Energy(Biological(Mutant), Mental, Cosmic) not because they're related. So basically if you emit any type of energy you're screwed.

A fairer fight would be Phoenix(POTWC) vs Vulcan. And I think Gabriel is one of the few who could actually take her down.(Because he could just negate her powers like he did with Rachel and use the Phoenix Force against her.)

It's ridiculous the way, they can introduce a character whose powers are of this nature. It's just wrong especially for a mortal. I predict he's going to be powered down or he'll somehow commit suicide.(Okay maybe not, since Darwins Abilities will prevent him from doing anything of this sort)

If Jean is able to this, Vulcan will murder him.
http://img420.imageshack.us/img420/9918/supes7ya.jpg

Because Supes is a hero in this battle he might have a chance, but that's only if the writer can pull a miracle out of a certain place where the sun doesn't shine. So to be fair Vulcan will win 99.999% of the time.

Jabba the Hutt
I love it when Superman gets his ass kicked. smile

UniOmni
This is a fight that i want Superman to win. I hate how the only way to make a new character interesting seems to be powering them up obscenely. He won't last long in the universe. He can't. Too difficult to write for creatively. His fights will all just end up being him thrashing another beloved character hero/villain, and when the fans don't warm up to him.......He dies. So pointless. And if he even tries to fight the central force of life in the MU(PF) and wins, then Marvel just lost a reader. Somebody with powers like that can't be born. Not possible. He must be there from the universal beginning. Sometimes Marvel can really learn something from DC.

grey fox
Ahh , the usual 'If we can't create a new character let's make another relative to an already stupidly large family'. Seriously it's like having Fanfiction writers on the writers desk.

Vulcan should be able to take this (a little part of me died , look at the type , sitting their in it's small pixels , the light and radiation slowly eating away at my eye-balls) he could easily drain the solar energy from supe's body before killing him.

Or he could just go back in time and kill Pa and Ma kent.

Superboy Prime
I seriously don't see how speedblitzin won't work. Even if Superman isn't always seen doing speedblitzin from the get-go it doesn't stop him from doing it. It is believed fighters will fight to the best of their abilities and speedblitzin is pretty much that. Unless Vulcan can react faster than Supes I don't see him taking any of it.

PS - I don't know much about the Vulcan other than what has been offered in these forums.

juggernaut66666
vulcan just stops time or automaticly adepts to speed blitz

DarkCrawler
FOUR ISSUES, PEOPLE!!! FOUR ISSUES!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/mad2.gif

And he can't adapt to something that is faster then the nerve impulses that tell his body to adapt to something.

Superboy Prime
Thank you.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
FOUR ISSUES, PEOPLE!!! FOUR ISSUES!!!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/mad2.gif

And he can't adapt to something that is faster then the nerve impulses that tell his body to adapt to something.
no you are wrong 5 issuesbig grin

juggernaut66666
i don't think that superman would react like this after he see's vulcan:
Who the fcuk is that guy? i don't i think i should speed blitz him

Superboy Prime
And you seriously believe this...kay.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
And you seriously believe this...kay.
just kiddinbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.