Blade & Luke Cage vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Two pretty fast and tough characters vs The ever lovin blue Thing

Frostbite883
Even though Bengy's not at all strong(or stronger) than the Hulk
one thing's for certain.... he's at least stronger than Luke & Blade
will even be. smile And that's a fact. big grin

golem370
True but they may be faster and there is two of them

grey fox
He kills them both with little to no effort. Your threads are becoming redundant Golem.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
He kills them both with little to no effort. Your threads are becoming redundant Golem.

yes

capt it up
he does not kill them both and though thing wins he still gunna have a fight on his hands.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
he does not kill them both and though thing wins he still gunna have a fight on his hands.

From Blade confused

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
From Blade confused
from both at onces yes. actauly blade if im not mistaken was up graded to 10 tons. he also has superhuman agility and reflexes now and his sword if i recall correctly is unbreakable

Grimm22
from both at onces yes. actauly blade if im not mistaken was up graded to 10 tons. he also has superhuman agility and reflexes now and his sword if i recall correctly is unbreakable

Is it made out of adamantium? confused

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Is it made out of adamantium? confused
no I think it magical no sure though.

blades no push over. luke cage on his own could battle thing but he has realy no chance of ever winning. now if u combind them both vs thing they culd possably win the majority

Grimm22
no I think it magical no sure though.

blades no push over. luke cage on his own could battle thing but he has realy no chance of ever winning. now if u combind them both vs thing they culd possably win the majority

Luke Cage shouldnt be able to battle the Thing no expression

Seriously Luke Cage can lift what 20 tons?

Ben can lift around 90 to 95 tons wink

Blade is cool but he really isnt going to do crap to Ben wink

D-Block
Blade could do it if his sword could cut the Thing because Blade could avoid his attacks with his speed and agility

Grimm22
Originally posted by D-Block
Blade could do it if his sword could cut the Thing because Blade could avoid his attacks with his speed and agility

True IF it could cut through Ben.

But Blade aint no Wolverine wink

grey fox
Blade isn't class ten , he's peak human at worst class 2 at best.....

Tassadar
Thing wins, too strong and too tough for Blade or Luke to hurt

srankmissingnin
Blade is freaking putz he brings absolutly nothing to the table.

Lethal_Rise
you fagz. STRENGTH LEVEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTS. HAVNIG STRENGHT DOES NOT GURANTEE A BATTLE. blade is meant to fight paranormal creatures, like vampires and werewolves, so fighting thing would probably be too much. Luke Cage is a way better fighter than people think, and if he fought thing, he would either win, or cheese it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
you fagz. STRENGTH LEVEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTS. HAVNIG STRENGHT DOES NOT GURANTEE A BATTLE. blade is meant to fight paranormal creatures, like vampires and werewolves, so fighting thing would probably be too much. Luke Cage is a way better fighter than people think, and if he fought thing, he would either win, or cheese it.

Wow, just wow.

You define the noob. wink

Lethal_Rise
damn right (actually, I've been here for over 3 years, but I left the forum for about 8 months, and forgot my password/username)

illadelph12
you fagz. STRENGTH LEVEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FIGHTS. HAVNIG STRENGHT DOES NOT GURANTEE A BATTLE.

laughing laughing

lol

(He's right, you know...)

Lethal_Rise
grrr, you know what I meant being strong does not guarantee that someone will win a battle.

illadelph12
grrr, you know what I meant being strong does not guarantee that someone will win a battle.

I know. I agree with you.

I'm an advocate of logic. Tactical superiority can overcome raw power.

Lethal_Rise
not in batman, daredevil, spiderman, flash, quicksilvers, and many other fighter/speedster's cases. you can't "bash him down" if you can't hit him

Grimm22
Originally posted by illadelph12
I know. I agree with you.

I'm an advocate of logic. Tactical superiority can overcome raw power.

True but this is Blade and Luke Cage wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.