Vulcan vs the Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
so who wins?

S.S
laughing

King_Mungi
Honestly from what we have seen so far, Vulcan really isn't that impressive.

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
laughing

don't laugh.

this is serial!!

S.S
no expression

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
no expression

sombrero2

S.S
pirate

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
pirate

wolfwood

S.S
love

Black Adam
Originally posted by S.S
love

curlers

well back on topic Flash kills Vulcan

S.S
Indeed .............naughty

theobvious
So what happened to posting about the topic?

Black Adam
Originally posted by theobvious

LISA NEEDS BRACES!!!

S.S
Originally posted by theobvious
ninja
Originally posted by Black Adam
LISA NEEDS BRACES!!!
no expression

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
LISA NEEDS BRACES!!!

HELLO JOE!!

Jabba the Hutt
Wait, I thought Vulcan could murder Superman? How could he lose to the Flash?

grey fox
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Wait, I thought Vulcan could murder Superman? How could he lose to the Flash?

CHOCOLATE IS THE BRAIN , MIND SOUL GOATS MILK WITH CHEESE BUBBLE.

ExodusCloak
The problem here is, Flash thinks much faster then Vulcan does, so the Flash will definetely get the first hit,(Through a Speed Blitz, or by Causing Gabriels molecules to vibrate very quickly.) However during that first attack Gabriel takes this with ease. He possesses Darwins power of Advanced Evolution meaning he could just adapt to the Flash's powers/attacks(He can adapt to the Speed Blitz and the Vibration. He can also prevent the Flash from stealing his speed by adapting) making the Flash useless.

Then Gabriel can pretty much negate and duplicate the Flash's superspeed, making himself pretty powerful. And could either start manipulating Chaos and Mystical Energy to Reality Warp and blink the Flash out of existence or he could drain all the energy out of the Flash thus killing him(The Flash is still a living being and possesses an energy life force) or he could just kill him with his hands.

Since the Flash would be the hero in this story he should have at least a small chance of winning due to some miracle. Therefore Vulcan takes this 99.999% of the time.(Don't worry this whole Omega PLUS mutant thing will most probably change in the future, as Vulcan WILL be depowered ALOT to keep the X-Men on top.)

Here this should explain Advanced Adaptation.
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9837/advancedevolution8lz.jpg

DarkCrawler
But how fast does the adaptation work? Does he adapt in to 0.000001 seconds it takes Flash to kill him?

Thunderstrike
Vibro Hand for the win!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
But how fast does the adaptation work? Does he adapt in to 0.000001 seconds it takes Flash to kill him?

That's the thing, there's very little information on this power. Xavier says it's continually reactive. Meaning it's always on, therefore as soon as the Flash connects or before the Flash connects the adaptation happens.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5730/advancedadaptation0gs.jpg

If it's after the Flash connects then his body will instantly heal itself and adapt to the impact. So the same move can't be used again.
If it's before or on contact then the Flash's powers are useless.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
That's the thing, there's very little information on this power. Xavier says it's continually reactive. Meaning it's always on, therefore as soon as the Flash connects or before the Flash connects the adaptation happens.

If it's after the Flash connects then his body will instantly heal itself and adapt to the impact. So the same move can't be used again.
If it's before or on contact then the Flash's powers are useless.

The brain has to send nerve impulses to the body to adapt. Which takes (very short) time.

You want to know how many times faster Flash is then thought?

ExodusCloak
But that would mean Darwin would have burnt himself in that scan. It would also mean that he'd be dead in this one.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5420/advancedevolution0bp.jpg

Therefore the adaptation is instantaneous. It can't be measured and it's continuously active.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
But that would mean Darwin would have burnt himself in that scan. It would also mean that he'd be dead in this one.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5420/advancedevolution0bp.jpg

Therefore the adaptation is instantaneous. It can't be measured and it's continuously active.

Both those things happen vastly slower then what Flash is capable...

It's active, but it's not mystical. It's genetic. So it has to work through pain. When he was dropping, his brain sent the signal to adapt to the hitting. (It says it right there- "without even trying, his body grew lighter, his bones grew soft...he almost bounced when he hit the pavement.) the adaptation happened before he hit the ground.

And fire isn't as fast as Flash either - you know when you touch something hot and it doesn't burn you in instant, it takes like one millisecond before you register it, with someone else, their brain would send a signal of pain, but with Darwin, his brain sends a signal to adapt the heat...

But it can't send a signal of his head being ripped off when it is already a mile away from the body after the nerve impulse begins it's travel.

It's instantaneous by human standards, but to Flash, it's crawling.

bitca730
After seeing those scans, I'd rather see more of the actual character that Vulcan took his powers from...he seems more interesting than this new "omega level third Summers brother"...just my opinion...

DarkCrawler
Hell yeah. One of best characters recently introduced.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hell yeah. One of best characters recently introduced.

yeah he actually looks like an interesting character.

as for this match. i still think the flash wins

juggernaut66666
i don't know how it is possible that he is a relative of cyclops or any other summers because he was born in the Shiar empire

Metalmanx
I agree. Vulcan is going to be quite the interesting character it seems.

But Flash still wins this fight.

Superherovandal
I think they were referring to Darwin.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Superherovandal
I think they were referring to Darwin.

we were.

ExodusCloak
Okay you've convinced me, the Flash wins because he thinks much faster and can lay down at least 7 speed blitzes before the pain registers.
The only way I can see Vulcan winning is if his body goes into some super healing state, after the pain registers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.