Vash the Stampede Vs Revolver Ocelot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zen2nd
http://i1.tinypic.com/wtgcuh.jpg

IMPORTANT READ THE SETTINGS FOR THIS MATCH

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) Vs Revolver Ocelot (Metal Gear Solid Series)

Vash carries his two revolvers only, 12 bullets in total, 6 bullets in each revolver. No angel arm or use of his hidden gun in his arm.

Ocelot also carries two revolvers, 12 bullets in total, 6 bullets in each revolver. But Ocelot is also wearing a lightweight bulletproof vest.

The setting: A room quite similar to the one like in The Matrix lobby scene but with more pillars for cover. As part of this match it is impossible to leave the room. The Lobby

1021kid
i say vash

Whiteclipse
vash for sure, he's a beast

IcePunk
Nice matchup, I say Vash, he never seems to get hit

Zen2nd
This could prove difficult for Vash, as to dodge bullets he looks at the direction they are pointing their gun and judges from that but Ocelot is quite fast at shooting.

kamikz
Depends, I don't know a shit about Vash so I need more info, but some facts about Revolver.

He can draw his gun in a split second, he never seems to miss either, he killed 6 men (with AK's) in the matter of seconds, and that is while having his revolver lying on the ground before shooting. He is damn fast and that could be his victory unless I'm missing something here....

IcePunk
Originally posted by kamikz
Depends, I don't know a shit about Vash so I need more info, but some facts about Revolver.

He can draw his gun in a split second, he never seems to miss either, he killed 6 men (with AK's) in the matter of seconds, and that is while having his revolver lying on the ground before shooting. He is damn fast and that could be his victory unless I'm missing something here.... yeah, well they werent prepared to get betrayed in a matter of seconds either laughing out loud

kamikz
Yeah, but they were already knowing he would betray them, they aimed their guns against him while he dropped his to the floor, so he is in fact damn fast.....

Blaxican Style
IS Ocelot gay? I always wondered that..because of his dioluge whiel fighting.

"Reloading in the middle of battle like this, uhhh!!! Its a revolution!!!"

Wierd...

MadMel
i remember in the ps1 MGS that ocelot's bullets rebounded off the walls quite a lot.., he is also a very fast and accurate shooter...

BlackMageSamura
Vash

NBT
Originally posted by MadMel
i remember in the ps1 MGS that ocelot's bullets rebounded off the walls quite a lot.., he is also a very fast and accurate shooter...

He is in fact extremely intelligent, has god-like reflexes, perfect muscle control, blurring speed over short distances and is superhumanly agile, demonstrating the ability to dodge point-blank bullets on several occasions. He is an unrivaled gunman who seeks to preserve life wherever possible. Vash exaggerates his foolish characteristics to make people feel unthreatened and to hide his identity (Vash's reputation as "The Humanoid Typhoon" is legendary, as is the damage and destruction associated with his presence). In fact, Vash shows complete focus and control when the chips are down and when he is attacking. His gun resembles a Mateba Autorevolver because of the lower barrel alignment but, according to writing on the barrel, fires .45 Long Colt ammunition like a Single Action Army. The inscription on his gun reads: "EF Auto Ejecting Double Action." However, Knives may have modified the barrel before he gave it to Vash.

shin_remy
Vash is a beast he wins

brainchild81
The humanoid Typhoon

Zen2nd
Ah but will Vash actually kill him or will he be able to persuade Ocelot not to kill?

NBT
If it ever came to it he would kill him. Vash may be soft hearted but i'm sure you seen him when he's mad? He's a beast wiped out a whole town and forgot his memories but still will kill if it came to it. It's most likly gonna come to it.

Dragoncloud
Gotta say vash. but i am curious where you got the idea that vash has TWO revolvers. the black revolver is knives's, but in any case vash would win simply because he can dodge bullets by calculating tthe trujectory of the bullets just by seeing where the gun is pointed, just like he did in ep. 3 i think it was, may have been number 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.