Colosus and Thing vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GodofThunder
Speak!!!

samishe
Colosus and Thing.

Thunderstrike
Herc. Sorry, but they're nowhere near his strength. This guy can lift and tow islands.

juggernaut66666
hercules he is way more powerfull

samishe
Yes, but it's two of thembig grin

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by samishe
Yes, but it's two of thembig grin
hercules can take them without any trouble

Thunderstrike
Herc is a match for Thor, and is his equal in strength.

badabing
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
hercules can take them without any trouble
I wouldn't say "any" trouble, but Herc still wins. Plus Herc has this theme song.http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/m-herc.html

Betageuze
not so easy for Hercules

Herc is awesome.... he is a match not even for Thor... also for an angry Hulk

on the other side... Thing has so many experience fighting such powerhouses like the Hulk and give him good rounds...

Colossus.... fought individuals like the Juggernaut

so this CANNOT be an easy fight for Hercules

i really dont know who wins.... of course .. Herc is the most powerful here..

but

who knows.... ?

see it from this side:

when Hulk fought Wendigo and the Abomination at the same time... it ended very quickly with a win of the two

are the Wendigo and the Abomination are the very much stronger individuals than Colossus and Thing ?

and who not would give Hulk the Advantage to Herc ?
(but Hulk has to be on a very angry level)

golem370
Hercules would have to much trouble and he would lose not because he outmatch in strength but Thing anf Colossus are not weaklings and they have tons of Will power and fighting skills

The Fake Macoy
I find this funny since the only comics I've ever read with Herc in them were from when he was mortal, since I recall him getting beaten up a lot.

JohnR
I think Hercules should win. Fighting both of them would cause him problems, but once he knocks one of them out, it's all over for the other.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
I find this funny since the only comics I've ever read with Herc in them were from when he was mortal, since I recall him getting beaten up a lot. Herc. does get beat up alot. Even Immortal Herc. and the Avengers couldn't stop the mindless Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.